She say your mean! In a kidding way, you respond back saying?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh thats the way you like it

MadaMadaDame

Don Juan
Reaction score
smile...look her in the eyes
pause
say confidently smiling : "i know"
I'll let you spank my hand ( open palm )
let her spank it.
then say oh! did some sandpaper just touch my hand?
then smile at her :p
proceed with ****yfunny line: now that's the smoothest sandpaper i've ever touched ( assuming that she really got smooth hands) ( if not then just look at her and hold her hand don't let go and say your just kidding )

:) kino + ****y funny +eye contact = win ^^

note: haven't field tested yet :p

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good job. when a girl says that to you thats alwayhs a good thing. it means theyre into you and are intrigued by u treating her this way.

when a girl says that to me i just go, "i am?" with a grinning smile. always does the trick.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if they call you arrogant? :)

I had a girl online who I met that wrote to me telling me that she didn't want to talk to people who didn't live close to her because she never thought she'd get to meet them. I wrote some ****y response, funny too, and she wrote back, telling me that I was arrogant.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
What if they call you arrogant? :)

I had a girl online who I met that wrote to me telling me that she didn't want to talk to people who didn't live close to her because she never thought she'd get to meet them. I wrote some ****y response, funny too, and she wrote back, telling me that I was arrogant.
it means your arogant!!!! this is bad, most people will not like this, i ma arogant in a funny kind of way, but people sometimes get tired of it, you get some girls that will like it but most will not, so do not over do it.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"just wait till we sleep together. I take all the covers"

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I know"

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about, "only when I'm horny"

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
it means your arogant!!!! this is bad, most people will not like this, i ma arogant in a funny kind of way, but people sometimes get tired of it, you get some girls that will like it but most will not, so do not over do it.

Hmmm. A girl once called me very 'full of myself', but she wanted to hump me til' I went dry and shrivelled up. I had a chance to pork her when we were alone in a school building room, but she had a boyfriend and I had an attack of conscience. But the 'new' might would've had no problem throwing her up against a wall and taking her.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You respond back saying...

... whatever the hell comes to your mind!

'*gasp!* You're so mean!'
'yep! and you've got.... something... on your shirt just there *look bemused and point*'
*she looks down, you tap the nose, laugh and mention something about still falling for that trick at the age of [insert age]'

Something I did today at work. Not excellent, but the girl was a bit dopey so it went down well.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"just wait till we sleep together. I take all the covers"

Nice...

it means your arogant!!!! this is bad, most people will not like this

#1 No way bro.
#2 IF it were true, guess which part of my body they could kiss.

A girl once called me very 'full of myself', but she wanted to hump me til' I went dry and shrivelled up

Damn it, hate when this happens. :D

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to say right off the bat, most stuff have to do with the rapport of the situation, the setting and how the girl is. So saying whatever you want as long as it is not too lame then it will work if she's attracted.

I think people think too much of single lines when they should be thinking about the whole package. My game is not as tight as many people here, it works anyway because if she's attracted she will help you out and find the stuff you say alot more fun than it is.

But if I must pic an all time favourite it is:

"Yeah.. I am so mean... *give her a decent push*" and if she pushes back or hit you...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
You're mean!

"Is that what turns you on so much?"

"Is that a sexy you're mean, or a i love you you're mean?"

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry babe! i was born that way!