Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She said "yes" to date then said "no"..just my luck!

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
How convenient! While she is already taking her daughter somewhere, you will entertain and feed her. Talk about BETA male behavior! And then she flakes on you?
OK how would YOU handle this?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white sox bill said:
...not to fear though, I'm rather sure this chump will f*ck things up, then she may start hitting on me again!
Hey brother..I feel your pain about this situation. But, the comment above me has me thinking that you might have a slight case of the one-itis. I'm sure every guy on this forum who lost an opportunity to bang a REALLY hot babe kicked himself in the tail, but, still had a grain of hope that the opportunity would return itself...thats normal.

But, when she comes back crying to you about how her ex-hubby treated her wrong, and how her new ex-boyfriend is a jerk, and how her new boyfriend is cheap..and yadda yadda....please don't become her emotional tampon.

Divorced women are the biggest attention *****'s and flakes on the planet. Especially the VERY good looking one's. Generally, their self worth is shot, their confidence is low, and they need their friends approval for everything. They need the validation of men to make them feel "special" again.

So she'll flirt with you until the cow's come home, but, you'll never have a chance because she has a trump card over you - her ex-husband is your friend.

I'm with squirrels and a few other posters her that tell you to next her. Divorced woman with kids? Not even worth the headache there. I'd put this one on the back burner as a potential (and I use that term loosely) FB..and not much more.

I'm interested in how this will turn out..Good Luck with this one.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-HPNOTIQ- said:
Hey brother..I feel your pain about this situation. But, the comment above me has me thinking that you might have a slight case of the one-itis. I'm sure every guy on this forum who lost an opportunity to bang a REALLY hot babe kicked himself in the tail, but, still had a grain of hope that the opportunity would return itself...thats normal.

But, when she comes back crying to you about how her ex-hubby treated her wrong, and how her new ex-boyfriend is a jerk, and how her new boyfriend is cheap..and yadda yadda....please don't become her emotional tampon.

Divorced women are the biggest attention *****'s and flakes on the planet. Especially the VERY good looking one's. Generally, their self worth is shot, their confidence is low, and they need their friends approval for everything. They need the validation of men to make them feel "special" again.

So she'll flirt with you until the cow's come home, but, you'll never have a chance because she has a trump card over you - her ex-husband is your friend.

I'm with squirrels and a few other posters her that tell you to next her. Divorced woman with kids? Not even worth the headache there. I'd put this one on the back burner as a potential (and I use that term loosely) FB..and not much more.

I'm interested in how this will turn out..Good Luck with this one.
Yea she's been "nexted" Feels pretty good too!:) Her ex husband just came into gym today and he told me who she is is supposed to be seeing. It turns out its this guy who absolulty hates me because I slept with his ex-wife (they were divorced), I slept with his ex GF and I dated his ex sister in law last summer who flaked on me big time(I even started a thread about her flake). Funny how certain people seem to keep popping up in your dating circle! This deal won't last long with my buddies ex...he's a control freak, has major issues, is jealous etc. She blew her one and only chance with me

NEXT!