Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She rejected me, but acts weird, did she change her mind?

jojo18

Reaction score
There is a girl from work I know for months, I know her well, and speak with her almost daily. I was into her for long and didn't have the courage.. until recently (Yeah i'm a loser). I asked her out for a movie, and she accepted, but later she wanted to add a friend saying she wanted to see it as well. I asked her if she knew my intentions for calling her to a movie, after a delay she replied with "ahh i'm stupid" and said she isn't into relationship right now, accepted it, told her i'm glad for her honesty.. and convo continued.. next day was kinda quiet from her, and I thought about cutting connection. at worked she even said "i'm only giving high fives, no hugs" didn't say much..
few days after me being casual about all this, and still talking with her regularly she started to change a little, at first I noticed body language havn't seen before, like her preening more frequently and blushing, and cant hold eye contact for long. one day at work I was in a break and she came (she wasn't in a break) we happened to speak for half an hour (my whole break) laughin and sh!t. but one moment there she mentioned her eating her nails something like that accidently, and said (I thought as a joke) that she does it since she met me.. I laughed and asked "what you got a crush on me or something" said "yes".. I was a little confused but laughed and changed topic.. (now I think I came dumb her once I spoke with my friend about it, he said she wouldn't just say it)
so he called me a pvssy, and dared me to ask her again for a date.. I did, and asked her for a movie again (The previous one got cancelled as we didn't speak about it anymore) after a short delay she replied "gladly, I liked their previous movies"
now my confusion is.. did she change her mind? or I'm just overthinking? tbh, I thought she joked about the crush things because I confessed to her (Lesson learnd that I shouldn't confess to girls so firmly..)

so I'm askin you the profis to tell me your opinion.. I thought about going out, see how she acts, and maybe make a move for a kiss.
should I do it, or keep it casual?

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're new right? What do they say here and which is common knowledge now about dating women at work? You don't date women at work! No exceptions what so ever!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once rejected the ball is in her camp if she change her mind, dont make any advance on her until she make it clear to you that she is interested.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's just a crap job like a restaurant why not date co-workers

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once rejected the ball is in her camp if she change her mind, dont make any advance on her until she make it clear to you that she is interested.
She wont say nothing. She will come to him. This is the only way.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She's a manulative time waster. She knows you like her, so she's playing games with you. Setup of the date, confirm that you look forward in seeing her, then block her number and never show up.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made it weird. The dangers of dating someone at work.

When she said she wasn't into a relationship, I would have said well of course not, we haven't even been out yet. I was just wanting to spend some time with you and have some fun, but I wasn't looking to make it a group.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's texting first and displaying interest, go ahead and go on more dates and see what works.

You're new right? What do they say here and which is common knowledge now about dating women at work? You don't date women at work! No exceptions what so ever!
This is good advice for a number of reasons, but you're already on her, so go ahead and finish if you want. Once you're done with her (however the situation resolves though) you may want to avoid women at work for a while.

Hope you're rotating other women though - don't dwell on this one.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s your risk but not sure what part of the world you are in so maybe in the states you’d be ok after President Trump has done a good job on the unemployment front as I believe it is down to 3% and I think that’s the lowest it’s been in 2 decades correct me if I’m wrong. So if you don’t care about getting income which could help you get more tale investing in yourself that good ahead take the risk and go buy her flowers while you are at it also. ;)lol.....