“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

She Refused To Get out of his Car Because He took her To The Cheecake Factory On The 1st Date!

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,858
I would imagine if this dude didn't talk and sound like such a beta this wouldn't have happened. Dude's mouthpiece is cringe
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,078
Location
Inside her mind
I would imagine if this dude didn't talk and sound like such a beta this wouldn't have happened. Dude's mouthpiece is cringe
I noticed that too with women you gotta be quick on your feet, sometimes it may be hit or miss but he was stumbling his words, and wasn't articulating himself. I think he wanted to salvage it, but once he realized it wasn't worth it he just said eff it, some women love to shyt test so being quick on your feet is something every man should practice or prepare for
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Man she looked an obese fat fuk.. I wouldn't give her a minute of my day.

My first date with her would be, take her fat azz to my gym.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
If I was him I’d roll up to Chuckie Cheese after that to troll her arse.
 

Tyrion

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2023
Messages
32
Reaction score
7
Age
57
I loved my late father’s phrase of “she thinks her sh1t don’t stink” for describing entitled women!
 
Top