BillyPilgrim
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2021
- Messages
- 6,050
- Reaction score
- 4,858
Nothing fake about those titties though. Girl deserved the Milkshake FactoryInteresting.
Last edited:
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Nothing fake about those titties though. Girl deserved the Milkshake FactoryInteresting.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I ain't even watch the video until you mentioned them titties.Nothing fake about those titties though. Girl deserved the Milkshake Factory
I noticed that too with women you gotta be quick on your feet, sometimes it may be hit or miss but he was stumbling his words, and wasn't articulating himself. I think he wanted to salvage it, but once he realized it wasn't worth it he just said eff it, some women love to shyt test so being quick on your feet is something every man should practice or prepare forI would imagine if this dude didn't talk and sound like such a beta this wouldn't have happened. Dude's mouthpiece is cringe
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.