Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She reached out after not talking

eternal5

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is classic attention whoare behaviour. She baits you into making a move then she pulls away. Then she baits you again. See the pattern?
LOL nice edit. You're right though. **** her.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the **** would she reach out if she's not interested in me? This girl I've been talking to, I asked her out multiple times and even went as far as to say I liked talking to her, and she would change topics every time. I didn't realize she was curving me until way later, so whenever she did, I'd think nothing of it and kept the conversation going. I stopped talking to her when she did it for the 4th time, as I got tired of pursuing her. And she also removed me from her private snapchat so I couldn't see her stories anymore, so I was like, ok then.

Nearly a week later, she comments on one of my snapchat stories. It was a very short interaction, and then I also find out she adds me back so I can see her stories again and it left me confused and bitter, so I made the choice to remove myself from her stories so I wouldn't see them anymore.

Question is, if she knows I'm into her and I stopped talking to her cause it wasn't mutual, why the **** would she chime in like that? It's as if she's just trying to remind me of her existence and nothing more and it pisses me off.
Typical behaviour. She wants you as an orbiter and someone that can give her attention, but there is no point in pursuing her if she's playing games and doesn't want to meet you. Focus on another girl and she will fade away in the background. She might contact you out of desperation once she realizes you aren't chasing her.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This fcking "like" thing in SM with this younger crowd is just mind poison.
Liked. :)

OP, you're actually doing quite well. Everyone's explained the "why." It's classic human behavior, not even limited to women. Give a baby three toys and it's like "whatever." Take one away and see what happens.

Attention is your most powerful weapon as a man. The problem is these days it's so effortless to give, especially online. Hard to take back. I still fall into this trap, and there's a girl right now I realized I paid a little too much mind and now am drawing back...for my own sake.

There's no need to "call her out" because she hasn't done anything wrong, generally and especially in her mind. You asking if you should is why you still seem invested - your ego is bothered and you think you're right and she's wrong. The DGAF minset is something that takes time to internalize (and even then, any man can slip). But you're a lot farther afield than a lot of dudes - that's great. BTW she may be interested but just stay cool and busy, keep your answers polite but short if and when you even feel like responding. (Sounds like you don't though.)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Liked. :)

OP, you're actually doing quite well. Everyone's explained the "why." It's classic human behavior, not even limited to women. Give a baby three toys and it's like "whatever." Take one away and see what happens.

Attention is your most powerful weapon as a man. The problem is these days it's so effortless to give, especially online. Hard to take back. I still fall into this trap, and there's a girl right now I realized I paid a little too much mind and now am drawing back...for my own sake.

There's no need to "call her out" because she hasn't done anything wrong, generally and especially in her mind. You asking if you should is why you still seem invested - your ego is bothered and you think you're right and she's wrong. The DGAF minset is something that takes time to internalize (and even then, any man can slip). But you're a lot farther afield than a lot of dudes - that's great. BTW she may be interested but just stay cool and busy, keep your answers polite but short if and when you even feel like responding. (Sounds like you don't though.)
I had a similar situation arise this weekend. Had a woman who I asked out a few months ago and she made up excuses, so I just stopped communicating with her. She reengaged me last night by saying she noticed I deleted my Bumble profile, blah blah blah. Had a short convo and told her she should come have a glass of wine with me and we can talk more in person. She tells me that we can't meet in person due to COVID and will have to find other ways to communicate(like text, phone, video chat, etc). I never responded.

Why? Because it's clear low interest. Women meet guys they want to meet. And it's perfectly fine she doesn't want to for whatever reason. But I don't need to continue engaging with her or responding to her texts. She got another chance after reaching out again and gave me the same type of response. No need for anything else with this one.