"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

She planning to cheat or just attention seeking?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
I’m mostly writing this to see if there was an error in my ability to pick up clues. I have a few plates on the side which keep me busy but I’m interested to see what you all think.

Met this cute girl at work (I’m in a hospital, she’s a nurse) saw the ring up front, we chatted a bit and that was that. Later that evening, got instagrammed by her and we switched conversation to text messaging.

Over the course of next few days, numerous text messages and snap chat selfies of her, even pictures of her legs as she’s laying in a bathtub.

Thought this was an unusual behavior for a married woman and so I assume she wants to have fun on the side. However, when I do suggest meeting up after work, she tends to blow it off.

Did I mis read this as just a girl wanting to seek attention or is there something else that I’m overlooking?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
Nope. She an attention *****. I bet she spends a ton of time on social media fishing for likes and attention
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
She wants to cheat imo

But dont want it to be a planed things, just need the right circumstance
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
She is definitely an attention seeker and is behaving in a manner that suggest she'd be interested with something on the side. However, she could be doing this purely for attention without having any intention of it going beyond that, though behaving like this should definitely be of concern to her husband.

I don't even know why you are creating a thread about this, the fact that you know she is MARRIED should say that you shouldn't be enabling her behavior. If the guy was just a bf it'd be a different story. Just do the right thing and just cut contact with this woman with anything beyond a professional level.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Nurses are among the biggest freaks out there. Knew a respiratory therapist that pretty much banged almost every nurse at the hospital he worked at over a period of a year and a half or so...

She is likely DTF just need to catch her at the right time with the right offer.
 

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
She is definitely an attention seeker and is behaving in a manner that suggest she'd be interested with something on the side. However, she could be doing this purely for attention without having any intention of it going beyond that, though behaving like this should definitely be of concern to her husband.

I don't even know why you are creating a thread about this, the fact that you know she is MARRIED should say that you shouldn't be enabling her behavior. If the guy was just a bf it'd be a different story. Just do the right thing and just cut contact with this woman with anything beyond a professional level.
As ****ed up as it sounds, it’s just been something on my bucket list of wanting to bang another mans wife. Sounds horrible l know, but just something I wish to accomplish in this lifetime.

As to why I created a thread, I wanted to see if my ability to analyze this situation was similar to how you all read it. I’ve met many married women who occasionally flirt but never had one who texted and snap chatted this often. So it seemed like an obvious she wants to cheat but yet when I try to pull the trigger, she seems to put up some defenses.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
As ****ed up as it sounds, it’s just been something on my bucket list of wanting to bang another mans wife. Sounds horrible l, but just something I wish to accomplish in this lifetime.
A swinger husband will pass his wife onto you and desire to watch.
 

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
The cheating is just higher level validation from harder targets who wont give verbal validation.
Can you elaborate on this more? If I give her less verbal validation she is more likely to cheat in order to feel herself validated?
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
As ****ed up as it sounds, it’s just been something on my bucket list of wanting to bang another mans wife. Sounds horrible l know, but just something I wish to accomplish in this lifetime.

As to why I created a thread, I wanted to see if my ability to analyze this situation was similar to how you all read it. I’ve met many married women who occasionally flirt but never had one who texted and snap chatted this often. So it seemed like an obvious she wants to cheat but yet when I try to pull the trigger, she seems to put up some defenses.
Having fantasies like that is totally normal, wanting to have sex with a woman you are attracted to who happens to be in a relationship or marriage is also normal.

You basically have two explanations
1. She is purely just an attention ***** and this isn't going anywhere
2. She likes the attention but is also toying with the idea of having sex with you. She knows she shouldn't do it but the idea of sleeping with another man behind her husband's back turns her on, like an "omg I could get caught, it's soooo bad but feels sooo good" lol. The putting up blocks might just be a game or her more rational part of her brain comes into play before being undermined by her fantasies.

Just do the right thing and try to avoid this woman, the fact that you work with her should right there say to you that this could prove to be far more problematic for you than you realize. Go find another woman to have sex with, especially one that won't bring drama like this into your life. If you are looking to fulfill a fantasy of being with another man's wife you should look into swinger's clubs, they even have a website dedicated to this called swingers life style if I recall correctly, basically works like an OLD site.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
There's many viables to this and no clear cut answer to it.

1. She could be leading you on and then gossiping to her nurse friends what a nerd u are or how easy you are or simply using you to gain points within her group.

2. She could also be seeking validation.

3. She's playing hard to get and will cheat once she's comfortable knowing you're not the gossiping type.

It could be any of the above.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
She wants to cheat. But I bet she don't want it to be just a hook up. Sort of like a date, but with happy ending. Plus it has to fit into her schedule.
 
Top