She lives an hour's drive away from me

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't go into the details of how we met, but this chick lives in another city, an hour's drive away from where I live. Thankfully, I have until the end of Monday to get her number, so I can spend some more time building rapport and getting to know her to see if she's really worth my time at all, but the distance thing is still bothering me. Have any of you went for a girl who lives this kind of distance away from you? And did the distance make it too difficult for things to work?

Thanks in advance.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I have her number, and its more like 45 minutes away.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At first I'd probably see her once a week; same kind of dating frequency I'd have with a girl who lives closer to me. My concern is more to do with if I want to take things farther, since if I did, I'd probably want to see her more often. The distance might make that more of a hassle.

Anyway, I've decided to give it a shot anyway. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, yeah? Besides, maybe I'll find that the distance isn't much of an issue after all.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude my ***** lives 3,048 miles away. You can make it work, believe me.

ascalon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,i think it is a big distance :) .I dont say it is bad to have distant relationship, but thunk again,how can you love someone you cant see?someone you cant touch or talk with when you fall upset?

In my opinion your girl must be next to you,so you can share with her your happiest moments :)

P.S. If the girl of course is super super super duper cool and she likes you , you can try :)