Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She lives a plane ride away

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright,

i grew up with this girl and she moved away after high school. We started talking again like 2018 and I asked to go see her, she made an excuse and I didn’t go. Ive told her about the diff women I’ve met and dated, and we continue to speak a lot.

Im going to ask her to come here to visit, she’s in TN and I’m in MD. It’s been almost 18 months since the last time I asked to go there. if she makes an excuse is that it? really idk how you speak like we do and with the history but not want to see the other person.

i continue to meet and talk to women here but always wonder about her. Would you drop her?

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
If you have something then definitely ask. Bring her a gift when your plane gets there :).

And if you keep talking and she says no, ask her again, what about now :).

Billtx49

Reaction score
If you have something then definitely ask. Bring her a gift when your plane gets there :).

Get your facts straight. He offered to visit first, she refused. He has yet to ask her to come to him.
We usually focus first on the facts of each situation before giving advice here…

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
You're right I actually left out details and skipped a step! It made sense in my own head and didn't read his question carefully enough.

I just meant if you guys really have something then try for it, don't just let it go. You can fly to her or she flies to you it doesn't matter and that's just up to your instincts from knowing her. If you feel like she still has a connection back to Maryland then ask her to fly here, she might have something nostalgic here, if not I would actually try to fly to her again because she doesn't have to do any work. You can give her the gift either way :).

Lol that's so funny you said that, can I fly to you next week?
Her: na.
Her: I'ts warm today
You: Whoa awesome can I come see the weather where you are, you free this Friday?
Her: I had cheetos today.
You: You need to try sweet and sour chips, they are so good, can I bring them over to you and 3 others you're really gonna like on a plane this Monday when you don't have work.

Till you win or get exhausted :p. Whichever comes first.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is promoting such interest on your end that, despite your ability to get other local women, you want to go down a path of trying to date someone far away? Think about the reason(s) and be truly honest with yourself. When was the last time you dated a girl? Did you recently have a breakup? What is it about this girl that is so great? Were you romantically involved before she moved away? If not, there is a 0.5% chance anything romantic will happen. Women make up their mind very quickly about men and you either go in the sexual bucket or the platonic bucket and if it’s the latter, it is there you will remain.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth, shes cool and I think we would vibe but I’m on a dry spell here. If I met some women here I’d def go towards them because they are here.
Also I’m a single dad. I will do an injustice to my kids bringIng around a stranger. I prob shouldn’t marry or get serious with someone to the point where I bring a woman around them because it’s not fair to them.
Im just gonna give it a shot. Why not.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright,

i grew up with this girl and she moved away after high school. We started talking again like 2018 and I asked to go see her, she made an excuse and I didn’t go. Ive told her about the diff women I’ve met and dated, and we continue to speak a lot.

Im going to ask her to come here to visit, she’s in TN and I’m in MD. It’s been almost 18 months since the last time I asked to go there. if she makes an excuse is that it? really idk how you speak like we do and with the history but not want to see the other person.

i continue to meet and talk to women here but always wonder about her. Would you drop her?
Why are you wasting time emailing/texting/calling and behaving like a female would ? Don't you have some passion or dream or overzealous dream to chase down that uses up all your spare time and forces you to cut through all the bull**** ?

Have you visited more than 20 countries ? visited more than 100 cities across the planet ? Done something that might have your name written into the history books or at least remembered by 5 generations of your own family ?

Broaden your horizon mate. More to life than sitting in front of a screen and "talking"

Remember Women "Talk" Men "DO"

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever had sex with her?

If not, this is a complete waste of time and money.
Haha. I haven’t seen her face to face in about 20 years. I’d see if I get shot down. Then take my ball and go home.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for being truthful!

It’s mostly dry spell related. So let’s address that. I see you mention your kids.... possibly as an excuse/justification to yourself as to why you are in a dry spell? As in, “I am not able to date as much as I would like so I will say it’s better that way or impossible because of my kids.” A few of the guys on this forum who have extreme abundance and game have kids. So that can’t be used as a legitimate excuse. Glassguy and Amante are two that immediately come to mind. You don’t have to bring women around your kids in order to date. You can wait to do that until you find a girl things get serious with. Ask others here with kids how they manage it.

Rather than hitting up girls you e never had a sexual history with, who live further away, you would do much better to focus on addressing the reasons you are going through a dry spell locally. So why do you think that is? Are you talking to women you are attracted to? Are you working on your social circle? Do you have co-Ed activities you spend time on? If the answer to any of these is no, then you will probably not have good success with women, so you need to address that.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because my complete focus would turn from them to also include keeping the lady happy and they’d have to learn her too.

there just isn’t a lot around here. I’m gonna have to expand to the big city and out the comfort of a ten min drive and I’m home opposed to 35 40 in the city.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't seen her face in 20 years, you'd probably be surprised how at wrinkly, flabby and unattractive she is now. Sometimes I look on facebook at girls that were super hot back in the day, that today I wouldn't have any interest in. Mostly likely her beauty expired a long time ago and you're talking to a ghost.