Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Listen to GigaloDJ.Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Listen to Pimp
With the wealth of information you've provided on this situation, I see you having two choices:Originally posted by Blaster
I'm into this chic, but she's into someone else. I think she sort of has an idea that I like her (not 100% confirmed).
what to do?
Why would this be any better than taking Bungo's advice and asking her out? Because he wouldn't have to hear "No" if she wasn't interested?Originally posted by Juan_Man
Before you follow Bungo's advice I suggest that you try talking to her first and gauge her interest level. If she treats you in the same wishy-washy way that you treat unattractive girls, then move on.
Thing is, she's really friendly towards me. Get lots of eye contact. Smiles a lot. And even tries to carry the convo. on sometime. Dunno if it's cause she sorta likes me, or cause she knows I like her, and wants to play gamesOriginally posted by squirrels
With the wealth of information you've provided on this situation, I see you having two choices:
1) Take her
2) Find someone else.
![]()
Really, when you say she has an idea that you like her, how does she act toward you? Is she MORE friendly because of this or LESS friendly? Does she talk to you more or is she more distant?
A friend told her (a guy friend)
BTW, how did she "get this idea" that you like her?
1) Tell your friends to keep their big mouths shut.Originally posted by Blaster
Thing is, she's really friendly towards me. Get lots of eye contact. Smiles a lot. And even tries to carry the convo. on sometime. Dunno if it's cause she sorta likes me, or cause she knows I like her, and wants to play games
A friend told her (a guy friend)
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Listen to WaldenOriginally posted by Walden
Listen to GigaloDJ.