"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

She just changed her profile name on Match.com - Input Needed

bootmeup

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Hello All,

Heres the question. A women I am dating changed her profile name once we started dating and my guess is that so I would think she was no longer looking around, but to keep her options open.

I am dating several other women at this time as well myself, and there is no current exclusive agreement with this women.

What would you fellows make of this?

Thanks.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MacAvoy

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
35
Location
Northern Ontario
If you are seeing other women and don't really care if she sees other guys, then who cares. I would keep dating her and having fun. She might be a little insecure or whatever but no big deal, unless she starts to fluff you off, or maybe she changed the profile because some AFC wouldn't leave her alone. Either way, don't read too much into it, just keep up the DJ'ing and everything will work out.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
I'd create a new email address and reply to it.

See what she says and what she does.

Then I'd let her know it was me - and tell her that I really didn't give a damn if she saw other guys - because your seeing other women :)
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
DUDE! What's with the double standard? You're dating other girls, but she has to sit by the phone and wait for you to call? She's looking for other guys because you have't TOLD her not to.

If you want to go exclusive then tell her, DON'T ASK, TELL HER:
"Look woman! You're going to close that Match.com account right now. You're either with me or you're gone! Make up your mind and do it fast because I have other options."

(I know this is contrary to what Doc Love says, but I'm an old fashioned girl and I like the guy to take the lead in a relationship. Acting all cool and distant may raise other women's interest levels, I see it as being passive and that I run the show. This is just me! Other oppinions may differ!)
 

fm2

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Location
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
What's her profile name? I wanna check her out:p But seriously...

Casually mention that you like her new name, then ask why the change.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top