Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She isn't interested so why did she respond?

Dadude548

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this girl isn't interested in me but her actions aren't making much sense.

We used to be in a dance class together last year. She knows that I'm into her and she told me that she's too busy to date. That conversation was months ago and since then we've regularly talked and went out dancing a few times though there were always other people from the class with us.

During finals week (around December 15) I sent her a message on Facebook )suggesting that we get a drink or go out dancing once finals were over. She replied saying that she was going back home out of town right after of finals and wouldn't be able to go out. I sent her a message saying that she should come out with me right before she goes home. She didn't reply to that message.

After I returned from my own vacation I had made plans to go out dancing with a lady friend of mine and thought that I may was well invite this girl too. A few days go by and I don't hear from her so I delete her from my phone.

Then five days after I sent the message on Facebook she actually replies, "Hey sorry I just saw this. I'm not back in town yet."

Why did she reply?!

We then exchange a few messages, I suggest going out dancing when she gets back and she doesn't address that topic and mentions something else.

For some reason she came back from the fade when there really wasn't a reason for her to.

Now I'm wondering if there is any possible way I can get her to do something with me once she gets back in town.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a better question is why are you still invested in this girl when, by your own words, she isn't interested? Move on, and let this girl be. Who cares why she responded.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Dadude548 said:
I know this girl isn't interested in me but her actions aren't making much sense.

We used to be in a dance class together last year. She knows that I'm into her and she told me that she's too busy to date. That conversation was months ago and since then we've regularly talked and went out dancing a few times though there were always other people from the class with us.

During finals week (around December 15) I sent her a message on Facebook )suggesting that we get a drink or go out dancing once finals were over. She replied saying that she was going back home out of town right after of finals and wouldn't be able to go out. I sent her a message saying that she should come out with me right before she goes home. She didn't reply to that message.

After I returned from my own vacation I had made plans to go out dancing with a lady friend of mine and thought that I may was well invite this girl too. A few days go by and I don't hear from her so I delete her from my phone.

Then five days after I sent the message on Facebook she actually replies, "Hey sorry I just saw this. I'm not back in town yet."

Why did she reply?!

We then exchange a few messages, I suggest going out dancing when she gets back and she doesn't address that topic and mentions something else.

For some reason she came back from the fade when there really wasn't a reason for her to.

Now I'm wondering if there is any possible way I can get her to do something with me once she gets back in town.
She only replied for attention and or out of "niceness".

Forget this chick. She isn't interested. Perhaps only interested in attention at times from you for a feel good ego boost.

If she was into you she'd be texting you asking you to go out with her alone. She'd be saying YES and showing up to meet you alone. Not simply responding and or making excuses if you ask her out on a date.

Again. Forget this chick. You already know she isn't interested yet you're wasting your time for any sign or glimmer of hope she'll change her mind. Forget it. Move on.

Dadude548

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreesy said:
Oh, this one's easy. She's an attention *****.
Ha! Is it really that simple?

Eph said:
I think a better question is why are you still invested in this girl when, by your own words, she isn't interested? Move on, and let this girl be. Who cares why she responded.
Honestly I'm bored and done with college and don't really know how to go after women from now on. Also she's a girl that I liked who I'm still in touch with.

Right now I'm just trying to figure out why she didn't just stay silent like the majority of women who aren't interested.

Dadude548

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the hell of it I replied to her message she sent me a couple of days ago and she replied right away.

She's definitely not replying to me out of niceness.

I also think she's back home because she mentioned doing something to her cat today.

Assuming that she's at least neutral towards me, is there anything I could say that would give her a push to meeting up?

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dadude548 said:
Right now I'm just trying to figure out why she didn't just stay silent like the majority of women who aren't interested.
Probably because the majority of women won't just "stay silent" when they aren't interested. They still respond, they still act the same way they always have. Nothing really changes. Most of them just don't have the guts to come right out and say, "I'm not interested in you". Instead they dance around the issue and hope you eventually get the hint. It's time for you to take this woman's hint. You're ignoring the fact that she's just not into you because, again, by your own words, you don't know how to get women since you're not in college any more.

First, you need to let her go. Next her, and go ghost. Then, focus on you. Go work on your hobbies and if you run into someone with the same hobby then you've got something to go talk about. Then you've got clubs and bars. Cold approach girls you like. There's dating websites and apps too. You've got endless options for finding new women.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has declined you several times now. Get a clue, Einstein...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Dadude548 said:

During finals week (around December 15) I sent her a message on Facebook )suggesting that we get a drink or go out dancing once finals were over. She replied saying that she was going back home out of town right after of finals and wouldn't be able to go out. I sent her a message saying that she should come out with me right before she goes home.

She didn't reply to that message.
Bro, she said she can't go out. You totally ignore what she said and say "go out with me." Of course she isn't going to reply, you didn't listen to her previous statement.

Why did she reply?!
Because you said "lady friend", she woke up a little. But I don't know why you are inviting a lady friend to go out with a girl you want to sleep with.

Bro, stop exchanging messages with a girl. The more you text/talk/email/communicate with a girl without sleeping with her, the more power she has.

Instead of 10 messages back and forth, you could have just said "let me know when you get back, love to take you dancing ."

And you leave it, don't keep going in thinking you will raise interest level. Interest level is raised by having good sex with her. :up:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice. Low interest. Stop reaching out to her. Women will never come out and tell you that you have no chance and push you away. She wants you to take the hint and move on.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Open and shut for Judge nismo.

She has no interest and you care too much. It's a lost cause. Your princess is in another castle.

All this girl is is an e-attention wh0re and she only wants you as an e-orbiter. Move the f**k on unless you like this kind of torture.

Case closed. Exit the courtroom.

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like orbiters and you are it. Next. Not really sure why you contacted her knowing her lack of interest.

Dadude548

Don Juan
Reaction score
So for the hell of it I've maintained contact with her since then and now it looks like we're going to out dancing next week just the two of us.

Since I live between her city and the place we are going to, I'm thinking about suggesting that she drop by my place for a snack or whatever, and then we'll take my car to the place which is about 30 min from where I live.

We'll dance, have fun. Once we're done we'll go back to my place so she can get her car. I'll invite her in for a drink, and then who knows....

If I can pull this off I should probably buy a few lottery tickets.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dadude548 said:
So for the hell of it I've maintained contact with her since then and now it looks like we're going to out dancing next week just the two of us.

Since I live between her city and the place we are going to, I'm thinking about suggesting that she drop by my place for a snack or whatever, and then we'll take my car to the place which is about 30 min from where I live.

We'll dance, have fun. Once we're done we'll go back to my place so she can get her car. I'll invite her in for a drink, and then who knows....

Given the details you've provided, all of which strongly suggest low interest, keep your eyes peeled for LMR and/or a last minute insistence on her end to take her car - or worse, go with a friend. But yeah, if you pull it off, good for you. Good luck.

Dadude548

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I'm assuming low interest. But things can still happen.

Right now it's looking like things can go either way. Frankly I'm just happy that I can get her out.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Dadude548 said:

Why did she reply?!

For the hell of it I replied to her message she sent me a couple of days ago and she replied right away.

I also think she's back home because she mentioned doing something to her cat today.

Assuming that she's at least neutral towards me, is there anything I could say that would give her a push to meeting up?

Yes, I'm assuming low interest. But things can still happen.

Right now it's looking like things can go either way. Frankly I'm just happy that I can get her out.
Your mistakes and red flags in bold.

Wow. This is just sad. Guys, when you are so desperate for any interaction that you get your hopes up over something as banal as a Facebook rejection, and you STILL don't give up, you know you need to hit the gym.

When a girl likes you enough she will have sex within a few minutes.

This girl is going to seriously get a restraining order if this guy asks her to go dancing again.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dadude548 said:

hahahahhahaa...

Keep fantasizing...

She rejected you in a subtle way several times already, but hey, what do I know right?

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dadude548 said:

Sounds like your now an orbiter purely there to feed her ego. Until she meets an alpha who puts this b1tch in her place.

Forget this girl man, concentrate on the other girl your going dancing with.