Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She is Pregnant and Single

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KennyBoo i gotta be real with ya,

ask yourself a few simple questions

can you handle another man having access to your woman for the rest of her life because she has a kid to him

old flames are easy to re-kindle

she has 1 child = 1 dad

she is pregnant ? you haven't said that it is the same man ???

she tells you it is, maybe she is lying **bro i have seen it**

child no 2 = another dad

you marry her she has a kid to you = you a dad

the 3 kids you are $ wait... i stutter.... $$$$ $$$upporting...

playing in the yard

EACH KID HAS A DIFFERENT FATHER !!!!!

dude think about it when i come up to you and say,

" he takes after his dad " trying to give you a compliment

how you going to feel ?

on fathers day when 3 kids all making fathers day cards for YOU and 2 other DADS

these MEN who impregnated YOUR woman will have ACCESS to her FOR LIFE

buddy you ain't go no drama till you meet some big bad a$$ father of one of her kids lol

THINK ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER

i know it's hard to find women who accept a man with a kid in todays superfical world BUT it can be done :D

you sound like you got the heart, why not try your luck with some nice single women

YOU ARE WORTH ALOT MORE than to pick up the pieces of other peoples mistakes in life

maybe you judge yourself to hard ? just cause you have a wonderful daughter doesn't mean chicks won't want you, chicks would love a little 3 year old daughter to play dress ups with and not have to go through the pain of childbirth.

i am just saying you are WORTH something bro

KNOW it you worth alot more than this

God has alot better for you ! embrace life ! :D

Lost In Translation

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it possible you are allowing your emotions to rule your logic? I would strongly suggest that this is a situation that may really harm you in the long run.

you have to protect yourself. i would strongly suggest you cease and desist.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it all makes sense - you are from Louisiana after all :D

Seriously though...

When there are so many chickies out there - why would you pick the Ho with a kid - and WHO IS PREGENANT AGAIN?

Do you like your pvssy sloppy and loose?

I guarantee is you date this Ho she'll be pregenant with your kid faster than you can say - Po' boy Sandwich.

There's some sound advice on this thread - I suggest you rethink this real hard.

KennyBoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost In Translation, and Tao of Steve those are some good responses. Mature and not calling the girl a ho and what not. Lost your post really makes a lot of sense. I enjoy talking with her, we cut up and have good times @ work, all I really want to do is mabye get to talk to her outside of work and have some good times taking her lil boy and my lil girl do some kiddy stuff, Chucky Cheese's stuff like that. However sad news has just came my way about my lil angel. My ex is moving too Tennessee and taking my baby with her. I will hardly get to spend time with her now so we have to work out some kind of visitations which with her being so far away I wont get her everyother weekend now. As far as the girl @ work I think I will just be her friend and not ask her on a date. All in all thanks for the posts, even the bad ones. Peace!

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've banged a few pregnant girls and man is it incredible. Pregnant coochie is wetter and the chicks are way freakier.

I won't lie I'd bang her but I definitely wouldn't be trying to fall in love.

amitabh

Reaction score
POOR DON JAUNS

i thought u were all don jauns but u r afraid of a simple pregnent woman! ..lol
real don jaun will never;
u can ASK me!
a donjuan is HE who can make a way where there is no way.

Reaction score
Originally posted by KennyBoo
I've been knowing this girl for over a year. Had interest in her before she got pregnant, but I was talking to someone else and she left to go to the army about 4 months ago (she too had an 18 month old son, which we got along very well the time we were together). Now that I am single my interest level has risen for the pregnant girl and we have been talking more and more latley. .
You are a 33 year old lonely fool!!! Why are you attracted to women with newborns?? What happen to their previous pimp? Are they (prior pimps) magicians and performed their vanishing acts once their seed has sprouted? Why are you chasing pregnant hors? Shall you save them by bringing about your demise???????

Save yourself - and quit being so sensitive and understanding as women are!!! Be a man - RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ Lost in Translation gave you wise words to follow - "Follow the Lost Rabbit" - he'll get you to your proper destination in his 'Lost' state better and faster than you will in your conscious physically (not mentally) awakened mind!!!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...let me get this straight...

She has a child, the daddy runs out...

She's pregnant with another child, the daddy runs out...

She's now flirting with YOU!

My Opinion: She has rotten taste in men, always choosing "Bad Boys" and thinks getting knocked up will keep them around. Now all of a sudden she realizes she has two kids to raise and remembers YOU...the nice guy...who's own child is moving away. You're going to be lonely and missing that child...and she can move her's right in to your heart. Kenny...you are being set up to be an Instant Daddy.

Things will go fine for a year or two till she comes with the tearful confession that she's pregnant agan...and it might not be yours. She banged another bad boy while you were working a double shift to make money for her and her brats.

You divorce her and to your horror, you find yourself paying child support for THREE kids. You've supported these children during the marriage and, in the eyes of the court, are "the only father they have ever known".

Dude! Follow the Rabbit! Leave this chick ALONE!

KennyBoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger,

She is not after me, I was interested in her. And besides I already made up my mind to not ask her out and just be her friend. Thanks for the advice though.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KennyBoo
She is not after me, I was interested in her.
Ummm....yeah...you keep thinking that!

I'm glad you made the decision not to persue a relationship with her. I know you think we're all cold-hearted & judgemental, but we're only trying to save you from a bad fall.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL can you explain what this means lol ?

DJ Lost in Translation gave you wise words to follow - "Follow the Lost Rabbit" - he'll get you to your proper destination in his 'Lost' state better and faster than you will in your conscious physically (not mentally) awakened mind!!!

are you having a go at me ?

is this a really bad pun ?

is there a language barrier problem because i live in Australian and i am misinterupting this post ?

has your post been ' Lost In Translation ' ?

:D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost

He is referring to "The Matrix"

Neo following the white rabbit = following the "lost" rabbit = YOU!

He is telling him that your advice is on the money.....

PR_L is a wise sage on this site...but you have to read all his posts to follow where he is going. In some respects he is Morpheous, but most here want to swallow the blue pill...

DIetzcoi

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks dietzcoi

i can't believe i missed that lol

i am a big matrix fan but only the first movie

*shopping for an old school nokia matrix phone on e-bay*

yeah PRL is cool, he must be to have 3 whole quotes in my sig.

haha i can still hear his words ringing in my ears when i see a HB9 married woman

SAY NO TO MARRIED HO'S

it's almost like he makes some of his advice into tv commercial jingles so we remember them

he is a great addition to this site

:D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

“ Your woman in my opinion shouldn't be talking to an ex. It's ok to have men friends but friends whom she used to suck their dycks is not in my picture. “

PR_L's first rule of women - "They only get bigger!!!!!" Most women are lazy and hate to put forth effort and exercise - RUN!!!

“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
KennyBoo i gotta be real with ya,

ask yourself a few simple questions

can you handle another man having access to your woman for the rest of her life because she has a kid to him

old flames are easy to re-kindle

she has 1 child = 1 dad

she is pregnant ? you haven't said that it is the same man ???

she tells you it is, maybe she is lying **bro i have seen it**

child no 2 = another dad

you marry her she has a kid to you = you a dad

the 3 kids you are $ wait... i stutter.... $$$$ $$$upporting...

playing in the yard

EACH KID HAS A DIFFERENT FATHER !!!!!

dude think about it when i come up to you and say,

" he takes after his dad " trying to give you a compliment

how you going to feel ?

on fathers day when 3 kids all making fathers day cards for YOU and 2 other DADS

these MEN who impregnated YOUR woman will have ACCESS to her FOR LIFE

buddy you ain't go no drama till you meet some big bad a$$ father of one of her kids lol

THINK ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER

i know it's hard to find women who accept a man with a kid in todays superfical world BUT it can be done :D

you sound like you got the heart, why not try your luck with some nice single women

YOU ARE WORTH ALOT MORE than to pick up the pieces of other peoples mistakes in life

maybe you judge yourself to hard ? just cause you have a wonderful daughter doesn't mean chicks won't want you, chicks would love a little 3 year old daughter to play dress ups with and not have to go through the pain of childbirth.

i am just saying you are WORTH something bro

KNOW it you worth alot more than this

God has alot better for you ! embrace life ! :D

Lost In Translation

L in T - That is a tremendous post.

Best post regarding this topic.

Great stuff.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ the guy who said "being pregnant makes her a wh*re"...hahahaha.

This is all a moot point since the chick isn't interested in the original poster. She obviously wants to be treated like crap given her current predicament. She wants deadbeats to use her, abuse her, spooey inside of her, and leave her pregnant. She does not want play time in the sandbox with you and your kids.

You need to extract her from the office, take her out for "ice cream" and then bottom line it to her as follows: "Honey, I am extremely attracted to you. How about we go to my place and indulge in our fantasies? We're both not ready for anything serious, but since we're friends, why don't we enjoy being single together?"

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
bottom line it to her as follows: "Honey, I am extremely attracted to you. How about we go to my place and indulge in our fantasies? We're both not ready for anything serious, but since we're friends, why don't we enjoy being single together?"
AWWWW man thats good stuff!!!!! That sounds like a direct quote from ME!! I use that line when I've had enough playing around, I want sum tail and the chick is acting stupid. I also bust out that line or a variation, when the the chick is talking about being in a relationship. That line works wonders on young chicks! Thats real good stuff!!!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
LOL @ the guy who said "being pregnant makes her a wh*re"...hahahaha.
Being "pregnant" doesn't make her a hor - being a hor makes her a hor! The pregnancies and the disappearing pimps are the 'RESULT' of her horishness!! Is this clear?

DJ 'Lost in translation', I finally got you lost in translation - Hahaha.

I only liked The Matrix's first movie also - it challenged our thinking and made us think of who really controls our thinking and destiny in this made for TV generation!!

DJ Dietxcoi did a fine job interpreting my statement regarding "Foillowing the Lost rabbiit (You). I was not saying that you were lost in the physical or mental sense but rather that you being "Lost in translation" interpreted the reality of things much better and clearer than dude in his awakened state...

Say "No" to pregnant Ho's!!!!!

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: POOR DON JAUNS

Originally posted by amitabh

u can ASK me!
a donjuan is HE who can make a way where there is no way.
okay, consider yourself asked, did you ever get a women pregnant?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
She's Pregenant - enough said.
There are changes in a pregnant woman's body besides the stomach that a lot of men really like. A woman's nipples get much darker and her vagina gets kinda hot. It's noticeable from what I've been told. I remember during my last pregnancy that when I went pee on cold mornings there was actually steam coming off my "nether-region". The first time it happened I was like "WTF is that?", lol.