Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She is Pregnant and Single

KennyBoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, there is this girl at my work that I am very interested in right now. We both work in different departments so we can't really hold conversations for a long period of time and I usually make my way to her deparment at least twice a day to talk to her. She has a 2 year old son and is pregnant right now and is also single because the guy just stopped calling her when she got pregnant. I have a 3 year old Daughter and I am also single. In one of our conversations she told me she was gonna concentrate on her and her son and just not get a man. We have a lot in common and the more we talk the more intersted I get in her. I want to ask her out on a date but at the same time I wanna respect what she said about not getting involed with someone right now. Also I keep thinking about the co-worker dating thingy, if all goes wrong then it gets unconfortable, but like I said we work in different departments so that is really no big deal to me.

If I do ask her on a date should I?

1) Ask her if she would like for me her and our kids to go do something?

2) Just ask her if just me and her go do something?

Personally I would love me and my Daughter take her and her son and we do something all together.

Any ideas would be appreciated cause I can't stop thinking about this girl and would really like to talk to her "Outside" of the work place. Thanks in advance!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pal, your are engaging in a feminine-like fantasy over a happy hollywood lifestyle... like the Brady Bunch. It's not real! Wake up!

You are crazy if you go forward and take this woman on. You are already in a leaky lifeboat with your own situation and you want to pull her on board?

No, No, No!!

Dietzcoi

KennyBoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
And being pregnant means..........?????? Doesn't mean she isn't a good girl. I mean her chances of hooking up with a deadbeat no good man who is scared of responsibilitys and runs away is very high nowdays. I myself have a child doesn't mean I am not good for any woman. The fact that she is pregnant and has a 2 year old is the least thing I am worried about.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's your attitude, then you are a dead man walking

Good luck, you'll need it

Yeah, good girl with two kids, no man. Is she going for three?

Dietzcoi

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*runs past dietzcoi and presses the pimp distress button*

*hears the theme from SHAFT begin to play over the loud speaker*

*sits back and waits for PRL and PS to show up*

:D

Lost In Translation

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you asked yourself if maybe this chick is looking for some nice guy to come along and pick up the pieces after the jerk (and I'm sure he was the jerk-type) f*cked her, busted his nut, had his fun and then bounced once real responsibility came knocking. So now she's looking for a nice guy to help her. I have a personal saying, "If I didn't plant the lawn, I'm not watering the grass." Think about it.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the connection you may feel with this person, given that you too, are a single parent, but man, do you really want to complicate your life that much? Is it the same guy that fathered her other child? If not - RUN!!!! Hell, run anyway.

phillydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK... I'll go the other way from everyone else.

Invite her and her kid to do something with you and your kid.

If nothing else, the kids can play together while you learn more about this chick. And besides, it's a friendly thing to do. As Steve Martin used to say: "I like working with unwed mothers..."

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you are trying to save this girl. Are you that lonely? I understand wanting to Fcuck her. I just wouldn't fall in love. My question, and this no attack on you, is are you trying to be "Captain Save a Hoe?" If you are trying to be some prince and come and come in and rescue her from herself you are making a mistake. My bet is that sooner or later the other guy will come back around and you wil be history.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. First, you and she are in two different departments. You've been making excuses to see her twice a shift for some time. Has she returned any of these visits? Does the pitch of her voice go up when she sees you? What signals has she given you that tell you that she has an interest in you?

I am not saying that you should avoid this woman because she is a single mother or because she is pregnant. I'm saying you should avoid this woman until you know more. She probably read your interest level from the beginning and that's why she said that she needed to forget about men for awhile.

Truthfully, the woman gets hornier than we might think, else she wouldn't be in the shoes that she's in. This is a scared young lady. Single and pregnant. Money was tight before and it's not going to get better. Her support network must be pretty tolerant. She's probably living at her parents, driving an older car, etc.

Now I ask you, are there no other women to play with? See her if you must, but make sure you don't focus on her, or you'll end up buying her kids little things that they "need".

Watch yourself. Date or mingle with two other single ladies before you decide on this one.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Warning - gross*

The worst thing about going down on a pregnant woman is you can get your nose picked at the same time.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You SHOULD avoid her because:

1) she's Pregenant.

Let me ask you this - was she married?

Probably not.

Just fvcking around with a guy whilst he's busting his nut in her.

And your going to be the hero and take on his responsibility.

Give me a break.

The kid is still inside her and you want to ju,mp in on that sh#t.

WTF? you going to sit around and wait 9 months for that kid that's not even yours to pop out?

Dude Move on...

KennyBoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been knowing this girl for over a year. Had interest in her before she got pregnant, but I was talking to someone else and she left to go to the army about 4 months ago (she too had an 18 month old son, which we got along very well the time we were together). Now that I am single my interest level has risen for the pregnant girl and we have been talking more and more latley. No I am not trying to be some hero, I like her for the person she is. I feel comfortable around her. Her being pregnant doesn't make her to be a bad person like yall think she is, HELLO noone is perfect. I bet each and everyone of yall girlfriends has more than one flaw about them, some might not be as bad as others but I promise you noone is 100% perfect. Mabye I have an attractive to women who has kids because I have a kid myself. Who knows if we do hook up she might be the best girlfriend I ever had, I will never know until I try right? Thanks for the responces.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa.... love is truely blind.

Can't see that forrest through the trees now can ya??

meh, can't think of any other cliches right now.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KennyBoo
Her being pregnant doesn't make her to be a bad person ...
It does make her a wh0re. I would stay far far away. Besides, you already got the Kiss-O-Death from this b!tch (she's not ready for a man right now or some such sh!te you indicated in your first post). Give up and move the fvck on.

KennyBoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
It does make her a wh0re.
First of all just because the girl is pregnant makes her a wh0re?

WOW good call on a girl you never met in your life. It's amazing how this idiot claims that a girl is a wh0re cuz she is pregnant, but yet we have this idiot that comes to this site to get ideas on how to BECOME A MALE wh0re???? Go figure......

Don't be so judgemental, calling a female that you don't even know a wh0re only shows how immature you are.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead, dumba$$, hand her your wallet and your ballz already!

Dietzcoi