Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She is Pregnant and Single

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kennyboo,

Let me get this straight. You want to be with this woman, whom has a two year old and she now currently pregnant with child. You have a three year old daughter who soon will be living with her mother in TN. But you really like this woman because you've known her for almost over a year...

USE YOUR HEAD. THINK about this.

She has one kid (OK) and now pregnant with a second. The dude that just left her I suppose is not going to invloved with her again. Wrong. He is. She's going to eventually hit him up for child support. If you become her knight in shinning armor you might as well get the slip knot ready and hang yourself physically. Because that's what you're doing, theoretically. You going to have to deal with the fact that these dudes will have a continuous relationship with her from here on out. There's nothing you can say. He calls at 9 at night, what can you say? Nothing. Because he has a an in to her..his kid. Suppose she not being straight up honest with you. I know too many dudes that are in that situation and they come out on the losing end. She having the best of both worlds. Playing both of you against each other. I mean I don't know her sersonally but the formula is there and the outcome is predictable.

You. You have a daughter and I'm sure you are paying child support. I don't have kids but I hear what you cats with kids are yelling about...how you got to do this and do that for your kids. Suppose you want to be generous and help her out financially..Can you carry that burden?? I know I can't and won't ...F THAT! And you know she getting loot from her two baby fathers and you..because she oviously got some good POWER U. Three kids, Three different baby fathers, and three checks. The next thing you know is you're riding a bike to work because you have no loot.

Ken, I'd say if you want to be that guy and step in to this situation I wish you the best of luck. But realize that many have tried and most have come out on the losing end. You may care deeply for her but I would just hang around and assess the situation some more before I take on something like this. Best wishes though, you're a better man than me.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it. She won't be pregnant forever.

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KennyBoo

Personally I would love me and my Daughter take her and her son and we do something all together.

Any ideas would be appreciated cause I can't stop thinking about this girl and would really like to talk to her "Outside" of the work place. Thanks in advance!
First off, stop thinking about her. You're going to shoot yourself in the foot by doing it, cause she will see it.

Second, why not just ask her, "Hey my daughter and I were going to head off to XXX this saturday, I was wondering if you and your son would like to accompany us?" Make sure of two things, a) it's a place where kids will have fan, and b) it's not a place where a pregnant woman can't enjoy herself (Like a bar or a theme park).

Some places to consider, a museum, a park with water for the kids (If you live in warm climates), the beach (If you're on the coast), chuck-e-cheese (It's a kids pizza joint here in Wisconsin). Just do something you'd normally do with your daughter when you have her and invite your lady and her son along.

On a side note: For a single guy a pregnant woman is probably a bad idea. But for a guy who has had kids and knows what to expect it's not all that bad a thing.

-Al

averagejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I disagree that she is a ***** because she is pregnant. That situation can happen to any woman. I do think you really need to think about the situation as a whole. Now as far as asking her out. It is obvious you are interested in her. But is she interested in you? It is usually pretty easy to figure that one out. Is she giving any signs at all? If not then you are wasting your time. I would stop going over to her department twice a day. If she has any interest in you she will notice that and start coming to your department. But honestly it sounds to me like she has a lot on her plate right now and isn't really concerned with dating.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just because things didnt work out with the first father or the second father does not mean that she should never have any further relationships and it doesnt make her a bad person or a ho in any way.

alot of you are just telling him not to date her because you would be afraid of a relationship with someone who has small children and would be afraid that she would tempt you into some sort of committment that would include her children.

yes, i understand that if you get involved it would lead into committment , however both you and that woman would have to choose that.

and as far as the father of the unborn child goes, she doesnt have to ever have contact with him. i am sure that if she is involved with someone else at the time of the child's birth, that she can tell him to go to heck if he calls. if he is willing to go out and get an attorney , then so be it , but chances are he isnt going to and its bye bye to him.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but two kids from two different guys who did not stick around is NOT a good indicator.

If you were betting, where would you put your money?

This woman has big issues and you would be a fool to want to take those issues into your life...

But, he won't listen.

Dietzcoi

mcqueen207

Don Juan
Reaction score
Down on the street and don't know what time it is.... :rolleyes:

Man... how many other women are there in the world who DON'T have these complications? Are you desperate? If you hook up with this one... you deserve all you get.

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KennyBoo
Hi, there is this girl at my work that I am very interested in right now. We both work in different departments so we can't really hold conversations for a long period of time and I usually make my way to her deparment at least twice a day to talk to her. She has a 2 year old son and is pregnant right now and is also single because the guy just stopped calling her when she got pregnant. I have a 3 year old Daughter and I am also single. In one of our conversations she told me she was gonna concentrate on her and her son and just not get a man. We have a lot in common and the more we talk the more intersted I get in her. I want to ask her out on a date but at the same time I wanna respect what she said about not getting involed with someone right now. Also I keep thinking about the co-worker dating thingy, if all goes wrong then it gets unconfortable, but like I said we work in different departments so that is really no big deal to me.

If I do ask her on a date should I?

1) Ask her if she would like for me her and our kids to go do something?

2) Just ask her if just me and her go do something?

Personally I would love me and my Daughter take her and her son and we do something all together.

Any ideas would be appreciated cause I can't stop thinking about this girl and would really like to talk to her "Outside" of the work place. Thanks in advance!

She knocked up AND works with you, could she HAVE any more negative traits...RUN

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

A woman who gets prego by 2 different dues, or even 1 for that matter, and has no sense to handle her life properly is foolish.

(1) pregnancy and child is premissable, especially if you yourself has (1) kid as well. But (2)???

"Hurt me once, shame on you. Hurt me twice, shame on me."

It's evident you can get struck up in the moment or the image of this girl the mere 5.00% or less of the time you see her, but what about the other 95% which is the time away from you she got pregnant during??

As other posters said, because she has a kid with someone else, THAT other guy will always be around, always be there, and will always have a bond. Meaning, there will always be vultures lurking around the roost, waiting to swoop in, even if it's for a quickie.

What you've described is the archetype of how women like to play it. Get it on with whatever guy is best for spreading genes and banging her, while settling with a more stable chap to educate, rear, raise, and provide for her and the kid. Hence why over 10% of the population has different fathers than they currently know.

One could raise every potential argument against what has been said here today...but think of this...

Everything you belief in is only future dreaming, but her track record of chidlren is factual and right before you. This is a risky investment with a bad track record, and little if any upside gain. All the feelings had are not substantiated in reality, but having 2 kids with other, unmarried guys is real. And what does that say of a woman? It's 1 thing to be married then divorced and be a single mother...but to have a kid out of wed lock and never marry, or go forward knowing the kid will be raised without a family unit?? I don't need to go into the semantics of kids being raised in family unit settings, its like water and sun required for plants...

That's my .02