she is mad......gave me the ring back

Doc Holliday73

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf gave me her engagement ring back. She is extremely mad because she things I chat with girls.......dirty talk. The truth is, that is far from truth. Need help and advice. I have to add that we had a physical fight. She bit my arm and slap me on my face. I returned it to her and now things are ugly

SeanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be thankful you didn't make it to the alter with her. Take the ring back and buy yourself something nice....including a face mask and a bite proof shirt. Wear that stuff when you tell her the ring has been returned.
In all seriousness I wouldn't be giving her that ring back unless she begged for it....even then I don't know....she sounds a little unstable....I think you may have dodged a bullet bud.
Count your blessings that her true colors came out before the wedding.

Doc Holliday73

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is unstable. She is a good person, but she has a character that is though as a rock. That was the 3 or 4th time she hit me on the face....... that irritated me, I had never hit her before......I feel bad about that.

We live together right now......it has been like that since November.

I get your point........she is unstable and that is very dangerous.

Question is......what are the odds for her to cool down?

She is gone.....came home and went out 3 hours ago because i was trying to talk to her. If I tried to touch her, she acted as if I had some infectious disease. Didnt want me to touch her.

Im 35 and she is 27

SeanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to marry a gal that has hit you on multiple occasions?
Think about how she's gonna ream you over the coals when she wants a divorce.
You need to move out........yesterday.

Doc Holliday73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done bad too...... She is just jealous because Im always using the laptop, thats why she thinks I have something to hide. The times she has done so, its been because she has been jealous. Nothing else.

Doc Holliday73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not like she is an evil witch and Im a white sheep. But she is wrong, there is no girl........not even the intention. I came to this site because I used to come here before......I was a don juan.......not anymore........thats why she is always jelous........she knows my past.

SeanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you making excuses for a jealous woman?
Jealousy is a sickness that can lead to no good...although I'm sure your red cheek is a clear indicator of that. Be thankful she hasn't chopped your pecker off......yet.
Anyway....you need to re-evaluate your whole relationship.....this is the first time you have hit her right? I'd say she doesn't exactly bring out the best in you....in fact...she has driven you to do something that you normally would not do....so again.....why would you want to spend the rest of your life with her? What if she brings out that side of you again?
Who's to say that next time she won't use more force in turn causing you to use more force if you can't bring yourself to walk away?
Sounds like an ugly picture I'm painting but I don't think it's far fetched.
You need to get out while you can.........RUN.

P.S. I never said she was an evil witch.....she's unstable....and that can be dangerous.

Doc Holliday73

Don Juan
Reaction score
your words are full of truth.......but........ im willing to try again.........I love her, she loves me.......

I completely understand what you are saying......I do think you are right.

Question again........what should i do to fix our relationship, I mean, to make peace and start again.

Do you think she could come back with me? or that is not possible anymore?

Doc Holliday73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I making excuses because in part Im guilty......we both have been guilty.

When women give you the ring back.......is that a point of no return?
I dont think so..........do you?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Doc Halliday,
You are very fortunate to have found out about this Ladies violent streak.Hell could freeze over before there was any hope for your relationship further whilst I always take the line that you can generally salvage something from any relationship,violence is just sooo dangerous for you ......Do not delay,change the locks and ask her to pick up any remaining gear,and have someone present when she does....It is very easy for a violent female to turn the tables on you,claiming you are the violent one,then you will be the one going to jail,gaining a CRIMINAL record,and being excluded from your own premises...Just walk away,and thank your lucky stars...

SeanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well....it sounds to me like your balls are in her purse.
If she is in the wrong on this and you are innocent then why the hell are you worried about her coming back to you? You should be pissed off as hell that she is accusing you of this crap and you should be giving her the cold shoulder and making her MAKE IT UP TO YOU! Not kissing her ass and acting worried about whether or not she is going to come back.
As if. She's in the wrong bud and if she can't see that she needs to make it up to you (including some serious make-up sex) then you don't want her in your life. PERIOD.
That should be your mind frame right now....at the very least.
But I still say that your relationship is not healthy and if you two really want to make it work then you should get to counseling.

EDIT - Ok....I was writing at the same time as you.....so what are you guilty of?

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
next

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Holliday73 said:
I have done bad too...... She is just jealous because Im always using the laptop, thats why she thinks I have something to hide. The times she has done so, its been because she has been jealous. Nothing else.

Wow, you have the blinders on sooo bad its not even funny!!! This chick is TOXIC and your trapped in her world, so you keep making excuses for her!!!

Someone who is mentally unstable is NOT LTR material bro. You can do better than her and you deserve better. Get your emotions and soul out of the matrix before it consumes you.

Your life will be a living hell if you marry this woman, mark my words!! Run don't look back and start the healing process.

PIMP

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am probably the biggest WBAFC on this board, and even I drew the line when my former girlfriend started slapping me and throwing stuff at me.

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude self love comes first? The first time a girl raise her hand the relationship is over. I don't care what the situation is because she has lost all respect for you.

It don't matter what we say here you are going to take her back and keep going through these slap outs until you get sick of it and move on.

It's not about love anymore these days bro, it's about respect.

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have met supposed societal "gender change" theories with some skepticism, but threads like this are good evidence.

Reaction score
I don't see this as societal gender change, I see this as abuse. Abuse is abuse is abuse. Abusers and enablers come in both genders. Doc holliday, run as if your heels were on fire and your a$$ was catching. Leopards don't change their spots. Run while you still can. See this as a clean break. Use this opportunity for learning self-respect.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A womans nature shouldn't be agressive!!