Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She invited other people on the date..wtf

Jifto

Don Juan
Reaction score
About 6 months ago I transferred divisions at work which resulted in a promotion / moving across the country (Seattle to Boston). Before I left there was a girl that I worked with that I always thought was really attractive and had a crush on. Right before I left I started noticing that she may be interested in me. I didn't act on it, mostly because she was younger than I am.

Two weeks ago I was back in Seattle for work and ran into her. She seemed really happy to be seeing me and showing a ton of attention. Her good friend told me that she "likes you very, very much." Right before I left she texted me that "it would be fun to get drunk together at my house the next time you're in town", we've never hung out just the two of us before.

I just flew out to Seattle again this week and I texted her before leaving about getting food / drinks on Wednesday. She responded with “OMG! Yes I’m available!!” So we made plans and she also brought up getting drunk together Friday night.
I arrived today and she sent me a message while I was flying out saying “I’m assuming this it’s ok to invite other people to these things” and proceeded to invite a few mutual friends to both activities. I went along with it, but was really confused. Her friend, who was pumped we were going to go out texted me and said she couldn’t understand her actions.

I was tempted to blow this whole thing off as politely as possible, but instead I just invited a few additional people and a few single girls. As for the the getting drunk on Friday plan, I think I’ll just blow that one off entirely and tell her I already see enough of the mutual friends she’s invited.

Clearly mistakes were made somewhere, happy to learn from those, but even more interested in knowing if my current plans are solid.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're taking it too seriously.

Sure you like the girl and sure you want to get her alone, but sometimes we have to let women play the game as well; it actually can work to your advantage hugely.

Here's what I would do. Go out on Friday night somewhere with other people, and head over to her place half way through the night - i.e. fashionably late. You should be a man in demand, and by the time you get there, she will have had enough of the other people and be glad to see you.

If she really does like you, she'll make it easy for you, regardless of anyone else around. Whatever you do, don't be an anti-social sour-puss. Be confident in your value and persistent in your action.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont read too much into this...she is trying to see if you get all butt hurt over it and how you respond. You should be flirting heavily with other women while out and get her into "He's mine!" Mindset. She will then proceed to take you home and bang you like you've never been banged before if you play it right. Competition is an aphrodisiac for women, especially when they see other women find you attractive also.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dont read too much into this...she is trying to see if you get all butt hurt over it and how you respond. You should be flirting heavily with other women while out and get her into "He's mine!" Mindset. She will then proceed to take you home and bang you like you've never been banged before if you play it right. Competition is an aphrodisiac for women, especially when they see other women find you attractive also.
Clever...very clever.

This never fails.

Glassguy

Reaction score
All good advice by Monkey and Marmel.

Be the fun, chill and outgoing guy. Set your goal on having a good time while out and anything else that might happen with her should be a bonus.

Act cool and dont come across as being "all in" with this one chick. Make her do some work and investing as the night unfolds.

In gaming women you never.....ever......want to appear as thirsty. Be a man with options even when you might be on a dry streak.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happen once, while on the date. I simply said I was going to the restroom, and then just left the establishment.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happen once, while on the date. I simply said I was going to the restroom, and then just left the establishment.
THIS is how you handle it.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it, this was never supposed to be a date. Just a reason to drink and make bad decisions. A girl feels "safer" when her friends are there, and from what you said, her closest friend supports you 2 hooking up. So just go with it.