"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SHe invited me to her grad...no big deal?

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
I've been dating this girl long distance (about 2 hours away from my city) for the past few months. We see each other every other weekend on average. I've been up to see her each time and I haven't brought her back to my city. SHe's offered to come down, but I prefer to go up.(she'll be coming down for the first time in a couple weeks. ANyway...she lives with her parents so I've met them (slept over at her place a few times) and I've met her best friend. She says that they like me. We haven't had the talk yet. THings are just progressing along it seems.

SHe invited me to her graduation ceremony which is taking place this weekend about an hour away from her where she went to school. I was just wondering if this means anything. Like I said, we haven't had the talk yet, but it kind of seems like a boyfriend thing to do. Each graduate is only allowed 3 tickets total and I know she had other family members or friends she could've brought, but she asked me. It'll just be me and her parents in the audience.

THe reason I wrote all the stuff above is because I want to get her a present for the weekend, but I'm not sure what I was thinking of getting her is too much or giving away too much. I thought I'd get her a necklace and some flowers. I figured I'd keep it to around about $100 (Canadian) total for both. Do you think this sends her a particular message like I want to be her boyfriend or something? Or does it just keep things at the current level. What do you think?

M.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
give her that... graduation is an exception to give gifts especially since she seems to have such a high IL in you. GO FOR IT MAN! looks as if you got yourself a real great girl (she offers to come down to the city when most women will force you to up her place)

all the best. oh do try to get her alone after grad, and kiss close if you feel the moment is right. and it probably is.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
*warning! don't listen to the drunk idiot's following post*

hmmm some parents give their son/daughter a car or something expensive for a graduation gift, I'd say you give her a memorable thing you had between you two. It could be something both you used, or a gift you got together.
 

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Also, when is the right time to give the gift. I'm heading up on Friday and the ceremony is on the Saturday morning. Shouod I give her the gift and the flowers on the Friday or should I just give her the flowers on the Friday and then wait until Saturday before the ceremony to give the necklace? And should I let her open in in front of me or when she's heading away to take her place in the ceremony? Thanks.

M.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
give flowers on friday, then put the necklace on her on saturday.

say "hey i got something for you...let me put it on for you" let her take it out of the box (wrap it) then let her marvel and gasp for a few seconds then put it on for her.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top