Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHe invited me to her grad...no big deal?

mecca411

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating this girl long distance (about 2 hours away from my city) for the past few months. We see each other every other weekend on average. I've been up to see her each time and I haven't brought her back to my city. SHe's offered to come down, but I prefer to go up.(she'll be coming down for the first time in a couple weeks. ANyway...she lives with her parents so I've met them (slept over at her place a few times) and I've met her best friend. She says that they like me. We haven't had the talk yet. THings are just progressing along it seems.

SHe invited me to her graduation ceremony which is taking place this weekend about an hour away from her where she went to school. I was just wondering if this means anything. Like I said, we haven't had the talk yet, but it kind of seems like a boyfriend thing to do. Each graduate is only allowed 3 tickets total and I know she had other family members or friends she could've brought, but she asked me. It'll just be me and her parents in the audience.

THe reason I wrote all the stuff above is because I want to get her a present for the weekend, but I'm not sure what I was thinking of getting her is too much or giving away too much. I thought I'd get her a necklace and some flowers. I figured I'd keep it to around about $100 (Canadian) total for both. Do you think this sends her a particular message like I want to be her boyfriend or something? Or does it just keep things at the current level. What do you think?

M.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
give her that... graduation is an exception to give gifts especially since she seems to have such a high IL in you. GO FOR IT MAN! looks as if you got yourself a real great girl (she offers to come down to the city when most women will force you to up her place)

all the best. oh do try to get her alone after grad, and kiss close if you feel the moment is right. and it probably is.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*warning! don't listen to the drunk idiot's following post*

hmmm some parents give their son/daughter a car or something expensive for a graduation gift, I'd say you give her a memorable thing you had between you two. It could be something both you used, or a gift you got together.

mecca411

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, when is the right time to give the gift. I'm heading up on Friday and the ceremony is on the Saturday morning. Shouod I give her the gift and the flowers on the Friday or should I just give her the flowers on the Friday and then wait until Saturday before the ceremony to give the necklace? And should I let her open in in front of me or when she's heading away to take her place in the ceremony? Thanks.

M.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
give flowers on friday, then put the necklace on her on saturday.

say "hey i got something for you...let me put it on for you" let her take it out of the box (wrap it) then let her marvel and gasp for a few seconds then put it on for her.