"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

She interested in me? or we just friends?

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Ok, let me start off by saying that i'm no DJ and I have troubles communicating with women (dont we all). My best friend's GF has her classmate join our company once in a while. This chick is the first one that I had almost no problem talking with. She's really down to earth and doesn't throw regular BS that women usually do, she's pretty straight forward in what i've seen. Best of all, we got similar personalities. Lately, she's been hanging out with us regulary and we're really like buds now, but I haven't asked for her phone number yet. I always initiate conversations with her about random stuff etc. Now, I'm sort of interested in this chick. She cute, probably a 7. In our conversations she briefly mentionded her "guy". I guess that means her boyfriend. She's originally from California and goes here in Boston to college. I talked to my friend's GF and she confirmed that this chick indeed has a boyfriend in California. Now, that doesn't concern me right. I'll offer a date next time I see her. And if she mentions BF, i'll probably play the "Well, he's in a different zip code so this isnt cheating" or "{With a playful tone} He isn't here is he?", or (insert your BF response here). I did ask her once whether she'd consider a threesome or an orgy and she said yes! So she's open to sexual experimentation. My question is, we seem to get along very well, similar personality etc. But, is she interested in me as a friend or something beyond? I'm pretty sure i'll find out soon, and I do have a gut feeling that she is interested in me. I'm just speculating.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I would feel better for myself if I arranged it by myself of course. Next time i see her I'll do what i'm supposed to. However, do I just ask for her phone # or just straight out "Hey, let's go on a date. Give me your phone #"? Latter one is more appealing to me because I want to clearly state my intentions. This whole thing with her is very convenient because she lives pretty close to me and i dont have a car.
She is studying here and does want to stay here because she finds california boring. Whether that actually happens is uncertain. She's only 17 about to turn 18 and is a freshman at college. I'm senior in different college.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
One of the first things I learned about seducing women is WHAT and HOW you talk to them. Think about it. A girl can talk about school, work or the party the past weekend with just about anybody. But if you make your time with her count, meaning you spark her interest, you playfully tease her and bust her ballz she'll remember you and think of you in a better light. Girls want to be seduced, they want to be put in their place by the dominant male!! Its just that nowdays so many guys have turned into little sissys that the girls are left with a small pool of real men to choose from.

Also you should be able to tell if she's interested in you by her non-verbal signs. Does she touch you? Does she make/maintain long EC? Does she flirt with you? Pull back a little bit and make her come to you. You said you always initiate the conversation...well see if she sparks it up next time. And remember don't mention or ask about her bf. If she's into you, she'll have no problem hooking up. Its this weird chick logic where they feel as long as they tell you that they have a bf, then its ok to cheat if it happens. I dunno why they do that, but I'm not complaining...:D



PIMP
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
That's the aspect that I'm having troubles with. I'm not very creative in being playfully teasing etc. My friends can do it with amazing ease, they'll just start about some off the wall topic and drive girls crazy. I haven't learned to do that yet. Also, i'm well aware that if a girl is willing to talk to me, that doesnt automatically mean that she would wanna have any relationship with me. I guess i'm blindsighted by my search for a female.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
It's a learning process ...

You just have to keep playing it. You'll improve with time, trust me.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
If a girl is telling you that she would be up for a 'threesome or an orgy" than I'm 100% sure she would cheat on her supposed so-called boyfriend! That is if she is interested in the guy. What do u have to lose? Get her drunk and she'll experiment, I'm sure!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top