Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She has a boyfriend.

anon56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this hb8 through a friend, found out she has a bf bc of her profile pic. We started talking, she had problems with some sht with signing up for next period at university. Built rapport for a few days.

She wanted me to come over her apt to talk school-related sht(srs), and she said her mother would be visiting(so no fking?). i zoned out and agreed, but flaked and told her i had something came up at the last min.

I invited her for a walk downtown next day, but she said she didn't want to leave her mother alone (shes foreign and her mother is visiting). but wanted to see me and asked me to come to the apt to meet her.

I told her id check if i could next week and get back to her later.
Again she insisted i should come over monday or tuesday.

However i dont plan on doing sht that doesnt involve doing anything i dont want or it has to be under my terms..not even going back to her place, unless its to fvck.
Thoughts? Potential or am i wasting my time? I want her as a plate.

Last edited:

anon56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Found out it was a sht test to see if i would still keep gaming her. Going to put her on the back burner for a while, or setup a date next week.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again she insisted i should come over monday or tuesday.
you meet on neutral grounds then she comes bk to yours or she comes bk to yours full stop

you aint going nowhere for her, its been a busy week at work your tired, if she cant do it, tell her to contact you in 2-3 weeks time and "MAYBE" you can sort something then

shes your bit of fun.............. you are not her bit of fun

czichealh

Reaction score
If she mentioned sex to you it means she wants to do it with you..you are wasting a lot of sexual opportunities with this girl..be a man and make the move

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When a girl is really attracted to a guy, she'll hide the fact that she has a bf or even a husband.

I've had married women come to my hotel room late at night on the pretext of sending some cheques/debit note etc.

I've even had women flying in from a neighbouring country to meet up on the pretext of business but ends up inviting me to their hotel room for some late night "discussion".

When a women wants you, they'll do extremely idiotic things to get you.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol go ahead and hang out with her, meanwhile her mom is with her. You may end up getting free lunch ....

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a women wants you, they'll do extremely idiotic things to get you.
Yeah the brazenness of women who are actively trying to bang you is quite remarkable. Any guy acting this way would immediately turn off most women.