She Has a Boyfriend

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she went back to Cali where she was living with her bf. the only chance I had was the nite we met..

And I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself...

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NSUballer said:
Well, she went back to Cali where she was living with her bf. the only chance I had was the nite we met..

And I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself...
K, so next time you meet a girl who announces that she has a bf, and is out of town, and is making out with you, just say: "Are you coming home with me tonight?" And see if it works. In my opinion, you had about 4 green lights and didn't drive through any of them. Girl+bar+alcohol+out of town= sex with random guys she thinks are cute.

When I was single this strategy worked every time. Sometimes it would result in all of her friends coming over to my house and drinking some more or two girls sleeping with me or whatever, normally, all the girls would have a little side pow-wow to make sure that none of their bf's knew about what she was about to do. The point is that there is no greater green light than a girl who gives you a drunk kiss in a club. Take the bait and run with it.

Senzoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a no-brainer.

Ignoring whatever your moral standpoint may be about pursuing a taken woman, you're deliberately asking for trouble on many counts even for a one-night stand from this woman. A man who feels a woman is 'his' often is the cause of many a needless emergency room trip and medical fees for the man who just -had- to moisten his d1ck with a woman he knew was attached.

Choose your own disaster.

~ Senzoi

NSUballer said:
I met this HB 9 last nite in a bar downtown. I dont even really remember how we started talking as I had more than a few beers in me by that time.

We hit it off really well and ended up making out and getting about as close to fu(king as you can with your clothes on. She was loving me like I was the most interesting man in the world.

Apparently I am a good kisser because she basically attacked me after she got a little taste. She was hesitant of my advances at first but eventually gave in. Her friends end up pulling her into a cab and leaving but not before she gave me her number.

She had mentioned early in the nite she had a boyfriend of four years. I paid that no mind because I could tell she was really into me.

I want to ask her out and try to finish what we started last nite. Whats some thoughts on this situation?

Obviously she isnt all that satisfied in her current relationship or she wouldnt have been all over me like she was.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Senzoi said:
This is a no-brainer.

Ignoring whatever your moral standpoint may be about pursuing a taken woman, you're deliberately asking for trouble on many counts even for a one-night stand from this woman. A man who feels a woman is 'his' often is the cause of many a needless emergency room trip and medical fees for the man who just -had- to moisten his d1ck with a woman he knew was attached.

Choose your own disaster.

~ Senzoi
Guys who go aren't afraid of "trouble" are usually the type that girls go after anyways. Meanwhile, you will be safe in your virginal world never having taken a chance.

Let me know how that works out.

Senzoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Guys who go aren't afraid of "trouble" are usually the type that girls go after anyways.
And approaching attached women who are already throwing mixed signals clearly is the most viable way to demonstrate "I ain't afraid of sh1t!", right?

The risk-to-reward ratio is laughably unbalanced out of the OP's favor, particularly when an abundance of unattached strange 'just passing through' exist for him to approach.

Your limiting factor is in equating that confidence with making purposefully poor decisions to demonstrate a point. It's a common logical fallacy typically made by those who don't know much better. ;)

Duffdog said:
Meanwhile, you will be safe in your virginal world never having taken a chance.
:crackup::crackup::crackup:
Didn't think you were too smart to begin with. :crackup:

~ Senzoi

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Senzoi, I knew the risk, which was minimal at best imo. I'm fairly confident I would not be the one in the ER if it came down to that.

Duff, spot on. The next one will not get away!