Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she has a bf, i'm shy - hopeless?

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've liked this girl for a couple months now, & i am obsessed w/ her. there are a lot of things holding me back from talking to this girl, like the fact that she has a boyfriend from another town. well anyway, behind my back my friend told the girl i like online that i was into her, & asked if i was cute & ****. i was mad as hell until he showed me she thought i was cute. i still am upset, but w/e. anyway ..the next day she came in school & grabbed my arm while i was walking down the hallway. i turned around to see who it was & there she was smiling. i smiled back, & it was the best moment of my life. i think it's been 2 weeks now & neither of us have said anything to each other. i really like this girl, but i'm wayyy too shy to even talk to her. today i saw her get up from her table to get something to eat. we have lunch together. so i get up, & i see her getting napkins. i start walking towards her & i think she saw me out of the corner of her eye. i start walking behind her, & i have my hand out to tap her & say hi, but ..i don't do anything, & i see her walk away. i felt like ****ing crying, it was sad as hell. anyway, i don't know what to do. she obviously knows i'm a *****, & ..god i just don't know what to do. i want to spend time w/ her & eventually get w/ her, but i don't even know her. we've said hi a couple times over the years, i had a class w/ her in 6th or something. so we know each other. i've talked to her online once, but she NEVER goes on. i don't know what else to say ..i'm sure there's more to tell but i feel like i've written enough already. anyway, help would be great.

i'd also like to add that i look her way a lot, & she sees me looking. &, she's madddd flirtish. i can't tell if she's into me or not. she hugs lots of guys in the hallway. i want her bad!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
utilise this webiste and read everything here and there are more girls than her out there.

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay i knew i was going to get the bible post or something like there are many other girls out there, but guys you gotta understand, i really like this girl. if you could please give me real advice on how to put myself on the map w/ her ..i'd really appreciate it. thanks

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JUST TALK TO HER!!!!

JUST TALK TO HER! THEIR AINT NOTHIN STOPPIN' YOU FROM WALKING UP TO TAPPING HER ON THE SHOULDER AND SAYING "HI HOW'Z IT GOING, WHAT'D YOU THINK OF THE GAME! BLAH BLAH FREAKIN' BLAH!" SERIOUSLY! WHAT'S STOPPING YOU? YOU'RE SHY YOU SAY! WELL SUCK IT UP AND GROW A HAPPY SACK!
*pant*
*pant *
*pant*
Ok...here's something out of my bag of tricks. Close your eyes...no, not right at this moment dumba$$ or you won't beable to read the rest of this paragraph ;) . Ok when you close your eyes imagine a big a$$ wall. It has a big sign on it that says "SHYNESS" on it...ok, now use your fists and beat the $hi+ outta the wall, TEAR DOWN THE WALL, use a really heavy duty imaginary sledge hammer, tnt, whatever if you want. Now drink about twenty Red-Bulls and you're set! (j.k. i'm sure you wouldn't wanna be that hyper :rolleyes: )

Oh yea...the boyfriend thing...well through my observations high school relationships are not very stable, so, yea. I personally don't prefer going after chicks that allready have B.F.s but hey you do what you gotta do!.

OH YEA!...READ ALL THE CRAP ON THIS SIGHT AND ALL THE OTHER SIGHTS DEDICATED TO THIS KINDA STUFF!!!! (that's why they're here!)

l8r...warped
P.S. sorry for all the tough love, but I felt it was nessicary! (I dunno how to spell)

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guillain
*sigh*
Agreed...Man when a girl grabs you by the freakin arm and you say that it was the best moment of your life, AFC paints my brain over and over and over again. Just grow some damn balls and talk to her who the hell cares.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CribMaster345
i am obsessed w/ her.

Uh oh...

there are a lot of things holding me back from talking to this girl, like the fact that she has a boyfriend from another town.

You say that like it's an excuse. Who cares if she has a boyfriend or where he lives? If you want to talk to her, then do it and to hell with her boyfriend.

well anyway, behind my back my friend told the girl i like online that i was into her,

Your friend's a douche.

..the next day she came in school & grabbed my arm while i was walking down the hallway. i turned around to see who it was & there she was smiling. i smiled back, & it was the best moment of my life.

Best moment of your life? Have some self-respect. She's just a girl, why are you giving her that kind of power over you? Your happiness should never be controlled by the actions of others.

today i saw her get up from her table to get something to eat. we have lunch together. so i get up, & i see her getting napkins. i start walking towards her & i think she saw me out of the corner of her eye. i start walking behind her, & i have my hand out to tap her & say hi, but ..i don't do anything, & i see her walk away.

Next time, reach your hands right down your pants and check if you still have balls. What is the worst thing that could've happened? She acts uninterested? Well fcuk, guess what, the sun's still gonna come up tomorrow.

she obviously knows i'm a *****,

Yup.

& ..god i just don't know what to do.

In the words of a great man, "My advice to you is to start drinking heavily."

i've talked to her online once,

Friends talk to each other online. Don't talk to her online if you're not willing to do it in person.

i'd also like to add that i look her way a lot, & she sees me looking.

This is what we call "the stalker method". Not generally recommended.

&, she's madddd flirtish. i can't tell if she's into me or not. she hugs lots of guys in the hallway.

She's an attention *****.

help would be great.

The best thing for you to do is ask this girl out and let her tell you she just wants to be friends (and believe me, she will). This site will be of no use to you until you come to face your situation realistically and stop living in AFC dreamland.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said it yourself, "You dont know this girl" but you also "Really really like this girl" ??? WTF! Listen to yourself mate, your not making any sence.

She sounds like a sunshine girl anyway, she flirts too much and they suck as girlfriends, ONS work but girlfriends.. naaaah.

You can't make someone love you, all you can do is become someone who can be loved and wait for her to realise your worth.

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you are so AFC and you don't know it!

You come to this site, looking for help, but you haven't even taken the time to read the Bible or some of the other posts so you have some knowledge before you post.

You say 'but guys you gotta understand, i really like this girl', well she doesn't like you, and you are obsessed with her, as you have said yourself. You haven't even talked to her in two weeks, NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN. And to top it off, she has a boyfriend.

You don't need to get this girl, you need to NEXT this girl quick, read the bible and realize the crimes you have committed against yourself.

You have the worst case of one-itis I've even seen on this board and in my own life save the occasional crazy stalker.(which I hope your not!)

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. Your screwed. Open your mouth and talk .You'll probably lose anyways.Who cares ? B1tches ain't sh1t.You'll get another one.

One.

BanMe.:)

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't get it though, i just can't move on to somebody else. she's the most beautiful girl i've ever met in my life. i wish i could post a picture of her on this site but i don't have one, but i'm telling you, how can i move to someone else in the school when i take no interest in them? all of them act the same, & are the same. this girl is different. she italian & loving & extremely unique. i can't move on to anybody else ..i just can't.

thanks guys for verbally beating the **** out of me. i'd appreciate it if you'd keep beating me.

today, i walked behind her & saw her smiling at this guy she always sits with & then ..she started hugging ppl like crazy again. i don't know ..school sucks more & more everyday i see her, b/c i get all ****ing jealous of everybody else. i know there's not one guy in this school who's ever loved her as much as I have. should I find a way to tell her this? i talked to her friend today after school in detention, but not about the girl i like. should i have talked to her about her? it's like ever since she grabbed me, i've been going down hill, & i feel like i've hit bottom everyday. i wanna be back on top of the hill ..is there a best way to do this? i still wanna know what i have to do. now if you guys say talk to her! tell me what to talk about! if you guys say approach her, tell me how to approach her. tell me what i gotta do & how i gotta do it.

the bible isn't working for me for some reason ..so keep beating the **** out of guys. thanks

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CribMaster345
i don't get it though, i just can't move on to somebody else. she's the most beautiful girl i've ever met in my life.
So what, i bet you there are more beautiful women out there and she blatently has some problem like genital warts or something you don't know about. NO ONE IS PERFECT

i wish i could post a picture of her on this site but i don't have one, but i'm telling you, how can i move to someone else in the school when i take no interest in them? all of them act the same, & are the same. this girl is different. she italian & loving & extremely unique. i can't move on to anybody else ..i just can't.
don't obsess, you dont even have to take an interest in them, just go for them, it will work wonders as you realise that this girl is not the only one for you and could make her jealous.

thanks guys for verbally beating the **** out of me. i'd appreciate it if you'd keep beating me.
sure, just shut up and listen and get over her.

today, i walked behind her & saw her smiling at this guy she always sits with & then
quit analysing, it isnt going to help you, ahh she smiled at someone, news for you, even when ur in a relationship your gf will smile when someone tells a joke or simply because they are her friend.

..she started hugging ppl like crazy again. i don't know ..school sucks more & more everyday i see her, b/c i get all ****ing jealous of everybody else. i know there's not one guy in this school who's ever loved her as much as I have.
For a start so what if shes huggin people, it doesnt mean anything, you should be too, it is a good way of getting kino in. (hey dont worry i have fallen for attention *****s before). How the hell do you know no one has obsessed about her as much as you have, you dont, your not the first in a long time to feel this way (about this girl, the way she sounds) or about any woman.

should I find a way to tell her this? i talked to her friend today after school in detention, but not about the girl i like. should i have talked to her about her?
dont be a sap, dont ever say that ****, if you wanna say something to her, go and ask her out (dont say i love you or anything weepy), take rejection like a man (or success) and youll get over her far quicker.

it's like ever since she grabbed me, i've been going down hill, & i feel like i've hit bottom everyday. i wanna be back on top of the hill ..is there a best way to do this?
then get over her, if shes causing you to feel down, she is not doing her job, you need a new girl. The only way to be on top of the hill is to feel good about yourself. Im not gonna tell you how, just search here, there is plenty of information on this site. Self improvement is the key.

i still wanna know what i have to do. now if you guys say talk to her! tell me what to talk about! if you guys say approach her, tell me how to approach her. tell me what i gotta do & how i gotta do it.
just go up to her and start a conversation, if you really feel you can't do anything else, comment on something, you can talk about anything even the weather (although sport is probably not as good an idea if she isnt sporty).

the bible isn't working for me for some reason ..so keep beating the **** out of guys. thanks
then use the website, its all been phrased differently and different people learn in different ways. However, it is up to you to go and get what you want (although you shouldn't want this girl-you should want a better YOU).

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to reconsider your whole outlook on life.

First of all, you see having this girl as the key to your happiness. It never works this way, especially in high school. Even if you could manage to get with this girl, what's the end result? You go out for a few months, maybe a year, and then one of you gets bored and moves on to someone else. So why are you valuing your relationship with her as a life-or-death situation? It's not that important - very few things in high school are.

Second, you need to come to realistic terms with your feelings for this girl. You barely even know her, and you even admit this. So how can you honestly classify your feelings as love? Love is mutual. Go look up "infatuation" in a dictionary.

Third, and most importantly, get some self-respect. In all of your posts, you talk about her - how she's so perfect, the greatest girl in the world, and on and on. But it honestly doesn't matter who she is, HB1 or HB36 (???) it makes no difference, you need to focus on yourself. You're worried about satisfying this girl who you don't even know when you're clearly not satisfying yourself.

Life is only what you make it. Who is going to determine how your life unfolds - you, or this girl?

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT!......
YOU!.........
AND SHE!..
BUT YOU!..

I'M FRIGGIN SPEACHLESS!

today, i walked behind her & saw her smiling at this guy she always sits with & then ..she started hugging ppl like crazy again. i don't know ..school sucks more & more everyday i see her, b/c i get all ****ing jealous of everybody else
ok...WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING WALKING BEHIND HER STALKING HER ISTEAD OF BESIDE HER TALKING TO HER!....I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU, BUT THE ONLY WAY YOU'RE GONNA GET HER IS BY TALKING TO HER! You mentioned she was hugging people...HUG HER DAMIT!!!! HONESTLY WHAT IS STOPPING YOU? I'M WAIIITING! OH YES...THAT'S RIGHT....NOOOOOOOOTHHHING!! JUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTT DOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

she's the most beautiful girl i've ever met in my life. i wish i could post a picture of her on this site but i don't have one, but i'm telling you, how can i move to someone else in the school when i take no interest in them? all of them act the same, & are the same. this girl is different
You're verry infatuated...don't be, i find it usualy blinds you and makes it extermly difficult to make progress. You're going to have to start getting interested in other chicks! Hate to break it to you but every person is an INDIVIDUAL .(That means everybody's different ;) ) If all the chicks are the same that must be one borring azz school!

Now read the bible!
well what are you waiting for!
GO!....NOOOOW!
Don't make me smack you!
REEEAAAAD IIIIT!

-l8er-warped
P.s....once again, sorry for all the tough love, but i feel it's nessicary. ;)

T

timlovesstacey

hey what i think you should do is just wait until they break up and be her shoulder to cry on then she will love you even more, you are so sweet to not to try to take her from her boyfriend! I hate when guys try to take already taken girls! But don't move to FAST BECAUSE SHE WILL BE ON THE REBOUND AND WILL NOT LIKE A GUY THAT DOES THAT OR SHE WILL BREAK UP WITH YOU VERY SOON BECAUSE SHE WAS ON THE REBOUND!!!!

im me or my friend at (AIM):

spongeysquares2

or

CuT3L1LB1onD3

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright your added timlovesstacey, i don't see you on so when you get on i'll IM you

okay everybody, i just found out my supposed friend might be lieing saying she has a girlfriend. he told me she has a girlfriend, but i now think he has lied to me. my friend use to like this girl & got rejected, & i think when i told him i liked her he lied & said she has a boyfriend. so ..i'm now thinking about moving in! all my friends say i should look her number up in the phone directory & call her & tell her how much i like her. would that be stupid? cuz like wouldn't it be better if i asked for her number first & then called her? or do you guys think i should just stop being a ***** & just call the number in the directory & tell her how much i like her?

verbally kick my ass again plz

Axe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Timlovesstacy, you are clueless. Please go to some other forum.

Being called "cute" is not really a good thing. Girls thing stupid things look 'cute'. They do not want to be with something cute, they want a man. I honestly think you have other problems besides just this girl and you might should seek counceling.

NEVER, I repeat, NEVER call a girl if she has not given you her number. It will freak her out, you will not know what to say on the phone, and it will most likely result in her telling all her friend's what some loser did, which would also ruin your chances with all of them also.

If a girl walks up and hugs a guy, or a guy walks up and hugs her. You should be glad. It means that they're a friend and you have very little to worry about.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give it to ya plain and simple:

There is no magic group of words or movements that is going to tell you if she likes you and to get her to madly fall in love with you.

fortunately, this isn't too bad because girls are not everything but by obsessing over one, you are setting yourself up for failure. I don't care how hot you think this one chick is, there's plenty out there that are just as hot and you're missing the forest for the trees. One tree, actually.

So go ahead and try for her if you want, but don't expect to get her, and stop putting her on such a goddamn pedestal

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...Man

I kinda wanna see a picture of this girl! See if she is worth it:rolleyes: .

Timlovesstacey, just stop! Last time you came here with Linds (i'm gonna guess you're not linds cuz your sn has stacey in it). All you did was give Bull**** advice and got flamed for it. Now you're giving it again. This is not helping out anybody that came to the board to learn. My advice to you is to go to the anything else forum and talk about whatever the hell you want. But until you can actually give advice the dj's on this board give... Just stop. We all know it's wrong.

Now, Crib Master.... Listen to Me closely. This girl can be attained. I know that you have the power to get her! And If you listen to me, she will be all yours in a short time. What i want you to do is read this checklist! Then IM me and report on all the stuff that you did! I'm gonna give you a personal boot camp!

This girl will be all yours if you listen to me!
#1. Confront your friend that you're not sure if he's lying to you or not... it doesn't have to be violent just get some straight answers.
#2. Go to your local mall and do 2 things.
A. Say hi to those average looking girls that don't compare to your love. Say hi to 10 of them. If they're not that important it shouldn't be a big deal.
B. Buy some new clothes or new cologne or something if you're in need of one. Maybe a new haircut... Anything to make you more confident.

My Aim Is TheA2Godfather.

I'll give you more objectives as you go along.

PS. Remember, this isn't instant gratification... you're gonna have to work hard and it's going to come... not right away.... but it will come.

I would also like to add to any dj's that have a problem with my assiting him in pursuing his oneitis instead of defeating it. Feel Free to pm and i'll give you my reasons....

Zendryn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see...

You never actually had a conversation with her, and you like, love her purely based on her looks?

Well if you love girls in this manner then good for you, even if she really IS the most prefect girl in your school, there will be someone outside school much better then her.

As the old chinese saying goes : "There is always a mountain then the current mountain"

Get over her, the grass is always greener on the otherside.