“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

she has a bf, i'm shy - hopeless?

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
okay let me clear this up ..to the ppl who think i don't know her at all i must have not said it right. i know this girl somewhat, i mean i've known her since 6th grade & use to talk to her a little here & there in my classes. she use to be reaaaaal quiet until now. anyway, i do know this girl ..i know she's a really nice girl unlike most of my town (i swear to god my town is the gayest town ever, we have this board that our whole town goes to & we have polls on whos the ugliest kids in school & **** & our town is just sooo ****ing shallow you wouldn't believe it) but ..yeah.

thanks pihi & i will be contacting you on AIM.

if anybody has any more advice plz keep posting, thnx.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top