Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Google'd me. Interesting response

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I actually use a pre-paid app so I do not give out my real cell due to privacy reasons. Apparently, people can now look up and retrieve cellphone owner's names for free. Anyways, I use this pre-paid app and I have a separate number just for dating. Just for kicks, I changed my name to Clark Kent on the app and it reveals my name as Clark Kent, not Rick ******. I went to the date for drinks and she was stunning, but a lawyer and 29. She said pleasure to meet you Clark. I was taken back a bit. Then she said you know, I searched you on Google, I do that with all people I meet just to be safe, and you are no where to be found. You have no social media accounts, which is very odd. Are you a criminal? Are you running some game? What's the deal, Clark? She cooled down after a bit after a drink and showed her my gov't ID to prove I was who I said I was, just not my address or other personal info.

Is this standard now with the younger crowd? I've updated my name on my account to Rick with no last name. Honestly, I didn't know they publish cellphone owners on the web nowadays. I looked up my real cell number, and it just says Cell Phone Customer.

Anyone experience something like this?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
That's why you should have a nice and interesting instagram page with hot social profing pics, not many, about 20 will suffice. That if she googles you and finds out only positive things.

There are services my man, you enter your e-mail address, or her e-mail address, and if they have that information, they will give known passwords and sites from where it was leaked.

Google is a nice service in itself, by entering an e-mail address you can see all the posts that e-mail address was used in. Which can also be used to create a nice personality. Use your instagram nickname to make a few posts in different high value sites, you could for example register on ferrari forums and ask a question about a ferrari that you own, or ask how to invest a million dollars that you own in a stock market, whatever, so long as you know the subject someone and people don't make an ass out of yourself.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That's why you should have a nice and interesting instagram page with hot social profing pics, not many, about 20 will suffice. That if she googles you and finds out only positive things.

There are services my man, you enter your e-mail address, or her e-mail address, and if they have that information, they will give known passwords and sites from where it was leaked.

Google is a nice service in itself, by entering an e-mail address you can see all the posts that e-mail address was used in. Which can also be used to create a nice personality. Use your instagram nickname to make a few posts in different high value sites, you could for example register on ferrari forums and ask a question about a ferrari that you own, or ask how to invest a million dollars that you own in a stock market, whatever, so long as you know the subject someone and people don't make an ass out of yourself.
She showed me spy dialer. Interesting site. No, I do not have an instagram page. I work at a zoo in Bridgeport. We don't really have flashy things to show off around here. This lady was from ritzy Westport. $$$ High rent district.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Oh there you go! This is the site I wanted to share with you, https://leakcheck.net/ , authorize and enter your e-mail address, it will show you all the passwords if any that have been leaked. Another one is device search engine, https://www.shodan.io/ , you can find with it open devices on the internet, things like security camers, etc.

Just think if the girl googles your number or e-mail and finds out you are on don juans forums, or on dating site, or worth, on sex site!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Oh there you go! This is the site I wanted to share with you, https://leakcheck.net/ , authorize and enter your e-mail address, it will show you all the passwords if any that have been leaked. Another one is device search engine, https://www.shodan.io/ , you can find with it open devices on the internet, things like security camers, etc.

Just think if the girl googles your number or e-mail and finds out you are on don juans forums, or on dating site, or worth, on sex site!
That's crazy. Though, my Cyrillic is a bit rough, nor would I trust a site from Eastern Eurasia to chance it. I never use my main e-mail address for OLD or online forums, so it would nearly impossible for any woman to find out. I only use my main email for online banking.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Oh you can authorize with a fake google or fb account, they give you one free search. Then I think it's $10 life time searches. If you do OLD this is the sh1t if you want to read her e-mails, only works if her password was leaked though.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I actually use a pre-paid app so I do not give out my real cell due to privacy reasons. Apparently, people can now look up and retrieve cellphone owner's names for free. Anyways, I use this pre-paid app and I have a separate number just for dating. Just for kicks, I changed my name to Clark Kent on the app and it reveals my name as Clark Kent, not Rick ******. I went to the date for drinks and she was stunning, but a lawyer and 29. She said pleasure to meet you Clark. I was taken back a bit. Then she said you know, I searched you on Google, I do that with all people I meet just to be safe, and you are no where to be found. You have no social media accounts, which is very odd. Are you a criminal? Are you running some game? What's the deal, Clark? She cooled down after a bit after a drink and showed her my gov't ID to prove I was who I said I was, just not my address or other personal info.

Is this standard now with the younger crowd? I've updated my name on my account to Rick with no last name. Honestly, I didn't know they publish cellphone owners on the web nowadays. I looked up my real cell number, and it just says Cell Phone Customer.

Anyone experience something like this?
Almost all that I've been intimate with has admitted as such.

It's no big deal unless you make it as one.