"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

She Google'd me. Interesting response

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I actually use a pre-paid app so I do not give out my real cell due to privacy reasons. Apparently, people can now look up and retrieve cellphone owner's names for free. Anyways, I use this pre-paid app and I have a separate number just for dating. Just for kicks, I changed my name to Clark Kent on the app and it reveals my name as Clark Kent, not Rick ******. I went to the date for drinks and she was stunning, but a lawyer and 29. She said pleasure to meet you Clark. I was taken back a bit. Then she said you know, I searched you on Google, I do that with all people I meet just to be safe, and you are no where to be found. You have no social media accounts, which is very odd. Are you a criminal? Are you running some game? What's the deal, Clark? She cooled down after a bit after a drink and showed her my gov't ID to prove I was who I said I was, just not my address or other personal info.

Is this standard now with the younger crowd? I've updated my name on my account to Rick with no last name. Honestly, I didn't know they publish cellphone owners on the web nowadays. I looked up my real cell number, and it just says Cell Phone Customer.

Anyone experience something like this?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
That's why you should have a nice and interesting instagram page with hot social profing pics, not many, about 20 will suffice. That if she googles you and finds out only positive things.

There are services my man, you enter your e-mail address, or her e-mail address, and if they have that information, they will give known passwords and sites from where it was leaked.

Google is a nice service in itself, by entering an e-mail address you can see all the posts that e-mail address was used in. Which can also be used to create a nice personality. Use your instagram nickname to make a few posts in different high value sites, you could for example register on ferrari forums and ask a question about a ferrari that you own, or ask how to invest a million dollars that you own in a stock market, whatever, so long as you know the subject someone and people don't make an ass out of yourself.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
That's why you should have a nice and interesting instagram page with hot social profing pics, not many, about 20 will suffice. That if she googles you and finds out only positive things.

There are services my man, you enter your e-mail address, or her e-mail address, and if they have that information, they will give known passwords and sites from where it was leaked.

Google is a nice service in itself, by entering an e-mail address you can see all the posts that e-mail address was used in. Which can also be used to create a nice personality. Use your instagram nickname to make a few posts in different high value sites, you could for example register on ferrari forums and ask a question about a ferrari that you own, or ask how to invest a million dollars that you own in a stock market, whatever, so long as you know the subject someone and people don't make an ass out of yourself.
She showed me spy dialer. Interesting site. No, I do not have an instagram page. I work at a zoo in Bridgeport. We don't really have flashy things to show off around here. This lady was from ritzy Westport. $$$ High rent district.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Oh there you go! This is the site I wanted to share with you, https://leakcheck.net/ , authorize and enter your e-mail address, it will show you all the passwords if any that have been leaked. Another one is device search engine, https://www.shodan.io/ , you can find with it open devices on the internet, things like security camers, etc.

Just think if the girl googles your number or e-mail and finds out you are on don juans forums, or on dating site, or worth, on sex site!
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Oh there you go! This is the site I wanted to share with you, https://leakcheck.net/ , authorize and enter your e-mail address, it will show you all the passwords if any that have been leaked. Another one is device search engine, https://www.shodan.io/ , you can find with it open devices on the internet, things like security camers, etc.

Just think if the girl googles your number or e-mail and finds out you are on don juans forums, or on dating site, or worth, on sex site!
That's crazy. Though, my Cyrillic is a bit rough, nor would I trust a site from Eastern Eurasia to chance it. I never use my main e-mail address for OLD or online forums, so it would nearly impossible for any woman to find out. I only use my main email for online banking.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Oh you can authorize with a fake google or fb account, they give you one free search. Then I think it's $10 life time searches. If you do OLD this is the sh1t if you want to read her e-mails, only works if her password was leaked though.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I actually use a pre-paid app so I do not give out my real cell due to privacy reasons. Apparently, people can now look up and retrieve cellphone owner's names for free. Anyways, I use this pre-paid app and I have a separate number just for dating. Just for kicks, I changed my name to Clark Kent on the app and it reveals my name as Clark Kent, not Rick ******. I went to the date for drinks and she was stunning, but a lawyer and 29. She said pleasure to meet you Clark. I was taken back a bit. Then she said you know, I searched you on Google, I do that with all people I meet just to be safe, and you are no where to be found. You have no social media accounts, which is very odd. Are you a criminal? Are you running some game? What's the deal, Clark? She cooled down after a bit after a drink and showed her my gov't ID to prove I was who I said I was, just not my address or other personal info.

Is this standard now with the younger crowd? I've updated my name on my account to Rick with no last name. Honestly, I didn't know they publish cellphone owners on the web nowadays. I looked up my real cell number, and it just says Cell Phone Customer.

Anyone experience something like this?
Almost all that I've been intimate with has admitted as such.

It's no big deal unless you make it as one.
 
Top