"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

she gave me the "I have a boyfriend" line

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I was out the other day for lunch with a girl from work who I hardly ever talk to. During lunch she told me that she had a boyfriend 3 or 4 times. each time she told me this I just didn't care and I never gave her any reaction to it. I really didn't care because I wasn't that interested in her. I also never made a move on her at all. So I couldn't figure out why she would tell me that. Did she really think that I was interested in her? Maybe she was just full of herself.

well.. After a few days I realized that maybe she is trying to tell me this so that she doesn't feel bad if anything happens. hmm...

Anyone have a similar experience. Could the "I have a boyfriend" line mean something totally different in this context?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Definitely check that link out that Cpt. Jack Sparrow gave ya. I just read it- priceless info there. Some of those things would be so funny to say, and see a reaction from.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
"Could the "I have a boyfriend" line mean something totally different in this context?"

What does it matter if:

"I really didn't care because I wasn't that interested in her."

Cracks me up. Anyway, the answer is no. Especially if she said it 3-4 times. If she was doing it because she just wanted you to be aware of it for when she sleeps with you, she would have just mentioned it once and hoped you didn't hear it.
 
Top