"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

She doesn't want me to have SEX with other girls...

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
About 5 months ago I met this girl who lives in a city about 45 minutes from me. Over the course of the past 5 months I've probably seen her about six times. She has driven to see ME more than I've driven to see her.
This girl is attractive and when other guys I know meet her they usually comment (when she's not around) on how cute she is.
This girl is REALLY into me but I have pretty much never been into her more than just someone to mess around with. I'll go without calling her for weeks and then she'll still call me, wanting to hang out.

Anyway, I've messed around with this girl a lot, but we have never had full on sex. I saw her last weekend and we were getting all hot and heavy and she is grinding on me, etc, but then she stops and doesn't want to go further.
This type of behavior really annoys me and this girl could tell.
Finally, this girl told me that she really wants to have sex with me, but only if I promise to not have sex with other girls. I told her I didn't want a relationship with her and she said we didn't have to be all "serious" and be in a full-blown relationship, but she JUST doesn't want me banging other girls on the side.
Have you guys ever dealt with a situatiuon like this? This girl is at the point where she needs a decision because she says she doesn't want to keep teasing me and DOES want to have sex.
I really want to keep seeing other girls, but I also don't want to loose this girl completely. I'm interested to hear what you guys would do in this situation.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
True. Does a tree make a noise if nobody hears it? Don't tell anybody.

Why, because she wants to have sex with you. Hence your gift to her is the sex itself. So don't feel bad for giving it to her real good.
 

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Is there any other way besides telling her a lie?
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Things change. See how long you can go with just her. So when you tell her your not having girls on the side, it will be true. Because that is what is eventually going to happen unless you marry her.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Maybe she doesn't want the hassle of condoms and wants to go on the pill. Lets her be a bit more spontaneous... She could be into doing it in public. :D
 
Top