Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She doesn't want me to have SEX with other girls...

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About 5 months ago I met this girl who lives in a city about 45 minutes from me. Over the course of the past 5 months I've probably seen her about six times. She has driven to see ME more than I've driven to see her.
This girl is attractive and when other guys I know meet her they usually comment (when she's not around) on how cute she is.
This girl is REALLY into me but I have pretty much never been into her more than just someone to mess around with. I'll go without calling her for weeks and then she'll still call me, wanting to hang out.

Anyway, I've messed around with this girl a lot, but we have never had full on sex. I saw her last weekend and we were getting all hot and heavy and she is grinding on me, etc, but then she stops and doesn't want to go further.
This type of behavior really annoys me and this girl could tell.
Finally, this girl told me that she really wants to have sex with me, but only if I promise to not have sex with other girls. I told her I didn't want a relationship with her and she said we didn't have to be all "serious" and be in a full-blown relationship, but she JUST doesn't want me banging other girls on the side.
Have you guys ever dealt with a situatiuon like this? This girl is at the point where she needs a decision because she says she doesn't want to keep teasing me and DOES want to have sex.
I really want to keep seeing other girls, but I also don't want to loose this girl completely. I'm interested to hear what you guys would do in this situation.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Does a tree make a noise if nobody hears it? Don't tell anybody.

Why, because she wants to have sex with you. Hence your gift to her is the sex itself. So don't feel bad for giving it to her real good.

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any other way besides telling her a lie?

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things change. See how long you can go with just her. So when you tell her your not having girls on the side, it will be true. Because that is what is eventually going to happen unless you marry her.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she doesn't want the hassle of condoms and wants to go on the pill. Lets her be a bit more spontaneous... She could be into doing it in public. :D