Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She doesnt answer the phone twice need adivice please

tebow1120

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok me and this girl hit it off too make long story short she gave me her number and I decide too call her the next day,so I call the 1st time and nobody picks up and then I wait a hour later too call her back the 2nd time,ok I call her nobody picks up again and I didnt leave a message.Do you guys think I should call her a 3rd time or just move on because she might be playing games.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you leave a message either time?

How should she know it is you? Even if she does, you need to always leave a message and just wait for her response.

Don't keep calling, but if you're gonna call, always leave a message.

You leave a message and wait for her response. You get one more phone call, and LEAVE A MESSAGE. If she doesn't call you back, move on.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually place call 2 a few days after call 1, and call 3 a week after call 2. But most girls never pick up anyway and I don't put much importance on this, it's the way things work. There's a probably a better way to do this but not caring seems to work fine - eventually some of them do pick up.

Frank_Tartaglia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, leaving a message is the right idea. If you don't leave a message most people won't reply at all. If you do leave a message and she doesn't call back then she's probably not interested. If she doesn't call you back you could call again a day or two later. That usually doesn't get results, but sometimes it does. I would say waiting a couple of days is worth a shot, but it chances are against it yielding results.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a big problem for me, and I figured out a solution that works for me:

I try to go on an instant-date with them so that they invest more time/emotional energy into me, so I'm not that random dude that calls them after getting her number a few days ago. Girls give out their numbers like free candy.

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
tebow1120 said:
Ok me and this girl hit it off too make long story short she gave me her number and I decide too call her the next day,so I call the 1st time and nobody picks up and then I wait a hour later too call her back the 2nd time,ok I call her nobody picks up again and I didnt leave a message.Do you guys think I should call her a 3rd time or just move on because she might be playing games.
Don't call the very next day, wait 1-3 days so you don't come off needy, desperate, and look like a no-lifer. Do NOT call a third time unless you had some kind of caller block on for the first two calls.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she's not picking up and not calling you back she probably doesn't like you..

just call her with another number or private hopefully she'll pick that up.

Reaction score
yea waiting for more and more days spells disaster too. you can try blitzing her phone (calling it multiple times at once) ... but another negative thing is she might have a lot of resistance and use tactics to scare you off.

tebow1120

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she hit me back saying she was at work and couldnt talk and her battery was dead and then she hit me with the lets be friends thing and I told her I have enough friends and kept it moving.

Reaction score
oh great.. just be like "lets just be friends? you mean let's just be an extramarital affair?"

so i guess you just called her once? and let it be a missed call?