"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

She disappeared, Im puzzled

Randolph

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2020
Messages
53
Reaction score
22
Age
38
She’s way over-sensitive and will definitely turn into a drag on your life. Enjoy it while you can, but she will quickly prove to be very tiresome to deal with.

Right now, you're just dealing with the tip of the iceberg.
Yeah that was what I was feeling too, cba dealing with that. I wont be seeing her again.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
She's back.

About a week and a half ago she texted me; "Hey, are you having a nice end of summer?

I called her up and we got to talking. Basically she had been mad about something I said. She had asked me what filters I use on OLD. I said, 18-28, I never date older. She had been taking that personally.

Skipping past the pleasantries of "how you've been and what was your day like", the convo went something along the lines of:

H: I just couldn't let go of something you said about women above 28 being too old for you, and that got me to thinking what the hell am I doing with a guy who thinks I'm basically past my prime.

M: I laughed a said: I knew it was something like that because you were totally stunned after we had that conversation. The comment wasnt directed at you, but dating in general. There are exceptions to pretty much every rule you know. And besides, you just turned 28, although I'm disappointed, you still have a whole year before you are "too old".

H: Do you care to explain yourself?

M: I kept chuckling at her "outrage" and said: It's not all about you, you know. There is a saying, "guys dont get good looking until after 30", do you think I should get outraged by such a statement?
I didnt have you down as a drama queen, guess I was wrong *smirking*

H: How about those 18 years olds you like to date, whats up with that? can you even get a connection with a person like that?

M: Ofcourse not, but they're hot!

H: I still don't understand what you can get out of 18 year olds..

M: You let me worry about my 18 year olds! Anyway, the documentary you sent got me all worked up.

H: Oh, so you watched it! (really happy and excited) WHat did you think about it bla bla bla.

M: I'll tell you when I see you, or are you still mad at me? *laughing*

H: her laughing and: Maybe a little bit angry still..

M: Good! So when are you free?

Set a date and the rest is history.
Jesus christ is this woman neurotic.

And this part: "H: How about those 18 years olds you like to date, whats up with that? can you even get a connection with a person like that?" is her BSing you so hard. You think she gave a shyt about that when she was getting banged out by hot guys when she was younger? or that she even does so now. But somehow it's wrong when you do it. The reason why is simply that she is developing more acute competition anxiety and insecurity as she ages past her epiphany phase, and so she lashes out at you.
 
Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
She’s way over-sensitive and will definitely turn into a drag on your life. Enjoy it while you can, but she will quickly prove to be very tiresome to deal with.

Right now, you're just dealing with the tip of the iceberg.
Exactly.

Setup a date with her and cancel last minute letting her know that you decided to go out with an 18yo instead. Lol
 

MachinePT

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
42
Reaction score
26
Age
45
You text and communicate with her way way too much. Most men do and while you think you're being courteous and polite, you're actually killing the mystery and with it her natural instinct to pursue you.

All communication with date/plates/fwb should be kept to an absolute bare minimum. You should only be messaging each other to setup plans and that's it. All other communication is meaningless and pointless, it adds nothing to your life except her becoming predictable, familiar, and comfortable with you, which is an attraction killer.

Delete her number and forget about her. If she hits you up again, then apply my advice.
This
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Men need to get off of dating apps. They are designed for women to stay in their comfort zone. They get validation and attention all on their terms

Force them out of their comfort zone. Stop validating them through dating apps.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top