Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She disappeared, Im puzzled

Randolph

Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s way over-sensitive and will definitely turn into a drag on your life. Enjoy it while you can, but she will quickly prove to be very tiresome to deal with.

Right now, you're just dealing with the tip of the iceberg.
Yeah that was what I was feeling too, cba dealing with that. I wont be seeing her again.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's back.

About a week and a half ago she texted me; "Hey, are you having a nice end of summer?

I called her up and we got to talking. Basically she had been mad about something I said. She had asked me what filters I use on OLD. I said, 18-28, I never date older. She had been taking that personally.

Skipping past the pleasantries of "how you've been and what was your day like", the convo went something along the lines of:

H: I just couldn't let go of something you said about women above 28 being too old for you, and that got me to thinking what the hell am I doing with a guy who thinks I'm basically past my prime.

M: I laughed a said: I knew it was something like that because you were totally stunned after we had that conversation. The comment wasnt directed at you, but dating in general. There are exceptions to pretty much every rule you know. And besides, you just turned 28, although I'm disappointed, you still have a whole year before you are "too old".

H: Do you care to explain yourself?

M: I kept chuckling at her "outrage" and said: It's not all about you, you know. There is a saying, "guys dont get good looking until after 30", do you think I should get outraged by such a statement?
I didnt have you down as a drama queen, guess I was wrong *smirking*

H: How about those 18 years olds you like to date, whats up with that? can you even get a connection with a person like that?

M: Ofcourse not, but they're hot!

H: I still don't understand what you can get out of 18 year olds..

M: You let me worry about my 18 year olds! Anyway, the documentary you sent got me all worked up.

H: Oh, so you watched it! (really happy and excited) WHat did you think about it bla bla bla.

M: I'll tell you when I see you, or are you still mad at me? *laughing*

H: her laughing and: Maybe a little bit angry still..

M: Good! So when are you free?

Set a date and the rest is history.
Jesus christ is this woman neurotic.

And this part: "H: How about those 18 years olds you like to date, whats up with that? can you even get a connection with a person like that?" is her BSing you so hard. You think she gave a shyt about that when she was getting banged out by hot guys when she was younger? or that she even does so now. But somehow it's wrong when you do it. The reason why is simply that she is developing more acute competition anxiety and insecurity as she ages past her epiphany phase, and so she lashes out at you.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s way over-sensitive and will definitely turn into a drag on your life. Enjoy it while you can, but she will quickly prove to be very tiresome to deal with.

Right now, you're just dealing with the tip of the iceberg.
Exactly.

Setup a date with her and cancel last minute letting her know that you decided to go out with an 18yo instead. Lol

MachinePT

Don Juan
Reaction score
You text and communicate with her way way too much. Most men do and while you think you're being courteous and polite, you're actually killing the mystery and with it her natural instinct to pursue you.

All communication with date/plates/fwb should be kept to an absolute bare minimum. You should only be messaging each other to setup plans and that's it. All other communication is meaningless and pointless, it adds nothing to your life except her becoming predictable, familiar, and comfortable with you, which is an attraction killer.

Delete her number and forget about her. If she hits you up again, then apply my advice.
This

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men need to get off of dating apps. They are designed for women to stay in their comfort zone. They get validation and attention all on their terms

Force them out of their comfort zone. Stop validating them through dating apps.