Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She digs up the past

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So no major mistakes. The relationship is pretty good.

What I'm struggling with (how not to get drawn in by it mainly) is when we argue she gets emotional and starts bringing in past arguments, conflicts, how she felt 5 months ago on a Thursday, whatever.

It can be arguing about the most mundane thing then suddenly something triggers her emotions, and random things that are completely irrelevant get dragged in.

I can be argumentative at times, and I'm quick to bite.

Then I'm genuinely utterly ****ing confused as to what I'm even arguing about.

Looking for advice....

Last edited:

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In an ideal world, I wouldn't even entertainment it.

In a way I enjoy an argument. I think it's something I need to work on. I'm just trying to figure out what lesson I need to learn.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all act this way. The older I get the better my selective hearing works. My ship sails a lot smoother that way. Most of what they say just isn't worth the battle.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What I'm struggling with (how not to get drawn in by it mainly) is when we argue she gets emotional and starts bringing in past arguments, conflicts, how she felt 5 months ago on a Thursday, whatever.

It can be arguing about the most mundane thing then suddenly something triggers her emotions, and random things that are completely irrelevant get dragged in.

Looking for advice....
Lol have we already introduced you to this creature called a WOMAN.

If this is the advice you need then ( with due respect) you gotta make mayor steps and start learning game like a mad man...

Let me say this as a appetizer for now; getting into a argument with a woman is almost like getting into a street fight with a dude. Something that might happen...but rather should be avoided at all costs.

You lose TONS of frame when arguing with her, unless you know what the F you're doing and use the argument to reinforce your frame. So long story short ; dont argue, and learn more about game.

I wished somebody told me this when I moved in with my exes...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Looking for advice....
Yep, they need their drama.. if they are bored and/or attention starved they may start any retard agreement about anything meaningless just because they need to "feel.......

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You lose TONS of frame when arguing with her, unless you know what the F you're doing and use the argument to reinforce your frame. So long story short ; dont argue, and learn more about game.
Exactly.
It's not worth it. Better to leave them alone and hit the gym or something when it happens.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Looking for advice....
How often are you arguing? I rarely get into heated arguments in my relationships. I don't have time for it. If I have to argue with someone constantly I'll find someone I don't have to do that with.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found this in my relationships,if the woman decides,everytime you argue,to wheel out the "greatest hits" that have you have covered in minute detail a 1000x then I have learned to say " we have discussed that, from every angle,a thousand times,im not talking or mentioning that,ever again" and then doing exactly that. Deprive them of it. its worked for me

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s afflicted with “mad cow” disease.…

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How often are you arguing? I rarely get into heated arguments in my relationships. I don't have time for it. If I have to argue with someone constantly I'll find someone I don't have to do that with.
Since she changed her birth control it started. Mabye once a month, its usually over some pretty ****.

It's not personally aimed at me either, with everyone in general.

She definitely doesn't turn into a monster or too extreme. She's very self aware about it, Its something I really sympathise with her about.

Both control and it's effects have been a problem for her her whole life. She gets around it by constantly trying to switch things up and find what works best at that time.

She currently has an implant , before that was an injection.

On zero birth control she's at her best.

Last edited: