Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She can be a better woman

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't seem to understand how effective leadership works.

How do you think the CEO of FORD runs his company, provide leadership to all the employees, at the same time plays golf and latter have free time chilling by the pool ?

The more effective you become the more freer u r.
Of course Ford Motor Co is a terrible example.. they had 5 CEO’s in the last 17 years.

The company had an excellent leadership that was on the right path (all they had to do was downsize) but anytime an economic downturn occurred, or otherwise profits were not realized, the CEO was used as the scapegoat and immidiately fired.

Ford is a good example of the opposite of what you said:

even if you provide good leadership, if immediate results aren’t realized, you are gone.

Simple as that.

R

Ranger

Of course Ford Motor Co is a terrible example.. they had 5 CEO’s in the last 17 years.

The company had an excellent leadership that was on the right path (all they had to do was downsize) but anytime an economic downturn occurred, or otherwise profits were not realized, the CEO was used as the scapegoat and immidiately fired.

even if you provide good leadership, if immediate results aren’t realized, you are gone.

Simple as that.
Yet they didn’t need to be bailed out. General
Motors wouldn’t even exist if it wasn’t for robbing the tax payer through the government. Yeah that was leadership. That’s protectionism. They should have died out. Someone or somebody would have bought it up for 10 cents on the dollar and revived it under better leadership.

Leadership.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet they didn’t need to be bailed out. General
Motors wouldn’t even exist if it wasn’t for robbing the tax payer through the government. Yeah that was leadership. That’s protectionism. They should have died out. Someone or somebody would have bought it up for 10 cents on the dollar and revived it under better leadership.

Leadership.
They provided good leadership but still the CEO’s were fired due to circumstances largely out of their control.. which defeats spaz’s premise that all you have to do is provide good leadership and the women will blindly follow.

Real life isn’t that simplistic.

Also: They didn’t get loans, but they did get a HUGE credit line. Which is pretty much the same thing. They used verbiage to pull a fast one over guys like you.

Last edited:
R

Ranger

They provided good leadership but still the CEO’s were fired due to circumstances largely out of their control.. which defeats spaz’s premise that all you have to do is provide good leadership and the women will blindly follow.

Real life isn’t that simplistic.

Also: They didn’t get loans, but they did get a HUGE credit line. Which is pretty much the same thing. They used verbiage to pull a fast one over guys like you.
It was more about leadership than the companies. Just pick another in your mind. Pick whatever can be seen as an example of leadership.

R

Ranger

My secretary schooled me to the game of how they play egoistic men that think they can control women in a matriarchy. Step 1: Feign jealousy(the women that like promiscuous men barely care if you sleep with other women) Step 2: Let them think they're in control(play the compliant waif) Step 3: Play to their false egos with flattery etc.
Thus, this lends truth to another idea. It’s the woman who actually chase and pick up men and then of course let the man’s ego tell him he’s a champ for picking her up.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Simple as that.
Shall I use a company that you Americans don't know ?

Even with the one that's identifiable you people are having a hard time grasping at the concept of leadership.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The CEO of Ford has a set of lackeys to do most of his work for him. Bad example in my opinion, look most of those upper level CEOs travel in the same circles so when it's time to hand out jobs, they hand it to someone in their circle. Either that or they virtue signal to show what an equal opportunity company that they are.

Do you think Melissa Meyer was worth 150 million to Yahoo? No, it wasn't because she was such an effective leader that she provided billions in revenue because of her revolutionary approach to management and leading people. She got the job because Yahoo wanted to prove what a progressive company that they are and a woman could "run" the show.

Do you think she actually did much work? No, she didn't. She had terrible policies, ran the company further into the ground, alienated people with her uppity ways (she held some super expensive halloween party while she's laying people off) and generally did a terrible job. We can give example after example of that.

It's the same for any of those CEOs. 99% of them got where they are because they know people or it was some type of legacy position handed out because mommy or daddy was this or that. You want a real example of a leader, how about Audi Murphy. Guy was a complete bad a$$, from top to bottom. Abandoned early on, raising his siblings by himself as a young teen, war hero, successful businesperson, movie star, what didn't that guy do? Now would a guy like that succeed today? Maybe, maybe not. I would guess his super manly ways would be frowned upon, even though that is exactly what is needed right now. A guy like that is super, super rare and ultimately, he lost it all.

You get free when you literally don't give a sh*t anymore, period. When you can truly say you are outcome independent, then you are free. Now that doesn't mean that things are going to go your way any more often than when you were not outcome independent but at least you won't give a sh*t anymore. Free is essentially accepting what comes and not getting to riled up.

Never too high on the highs and never too low on the lows, smooth and even is the way to go. Being able to walk away and not give two sh*ts what happens is when you get free. Conversely, it is most likely that other people will flock to you at that point, which seems like reverse logic to me but hey, whatever, it works. But because people flock to you, doesn't mean that they are going to stay that motivated to be around you or that they will do everything you say, it just means that you have an energy that they wish to be around for whatever period of time.

I'm not downing on you, believe me, but what you put out there is not that simple. He didn't get to where he is by being some super leader.
You people certainly know how to twist things around and find a multitude of excuses.

Leadership = adversity presents itself in many forms and that if a man does not master his circumstances then he is bound to be mastered by them.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You people certainly know how to twist things around and find a multitude of excuses.

Leadership = adversity presents itself in many forms and that if a man does not master his circumstances then he is bound to be mastered by them.
Admitting you came up with a bad example because you don’t know business very well - that’s also a form of leadership.

By the way I’m not American so you’re wrong about that too.

It was more about leadership than the companies. Just pick another in your mind. Pick whatever can be seen as an example of leadership.
You missed the whole point: when it comes to good leadership, you cannot expect women to just naturally follow. It’s not that simple.. as the ford case clearly shows.

Being a good leader and being a bastion of masculine energy won’t necessarily keep a woman’s interest - not in this day and age where women have quite literally run amok.

The good thing is, feminism has allowed men to bang slvts more quickly and effortlessly than ever before. Keeping them for long periods of time - that’s an entirely different ballgame.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Please continue down the path you are at and regales us with more stories (failures and BPD/NPD) for another 10 years.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez guys turn down the testerone. Remember self-control is also one of the Manly traits.

On OP part of your screening is looking for a girl who can develop. So if you found at a sports meet up or a dance class or similar then you've got a fair chance.

Random pulls off the street or the pub are mainly going to be for banging.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just NAWALT for mentally ill ppl
Right.

I'm sure it's all their fault for you being depressed and feeling miserable most of the time.

Continue as u r LA and if 10 years of collecting red flags is not enough, persevere another 10 years to make it 20.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
We understand it's very offensive to you to point out how predictable mentally ill people behave. We'll try to work around your feelings.
LA, I didn't even disagree with you.

As such i have no feelings whatsoever on mental illness or even with you in particular.

I'm in fact agreeing and even encouragingly asking you to continue at the same pace you're been at for the past 10 years.

Please do so and write about it for another 10 years.

Have a blast buddy!

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What part of outcome independence do you not understand? Look I go the way I want to go, put another way, lead. If someone wants to follow, ok come along. If you don't, I don't give a sh*t, period. Leading is over rated. I'm not here to hold someone by the hand and convince them to go my way. I set so what I want and someone either comes along or they don't. You either connect with someone and they naturally want to go your way or they don't. Please, don't compare business to relationships, they're not the same. Oh, btw, stop with the lame attempts to put someone down who is simply replying to a comment you made. If you didn't want any actual discussion, then don't post it. No wait, is that part of the SJW female in you, oh I posted something, everyone has to agree with me implicitly or they're against me and need attacjed. Immature my friend, I expect better of you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be more than happy to, because I know it actually is effective advice that helps people, thanks.
Yes, you are rather effective at it.

Continue doing so.

I'm encouraging you on for another 10 years of mental illness experiences and regales us with ur stories.

It is very helpful.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What part of outcome independence do you not understand? Look I go the way I want to go, put another way, lead. If someone wants to follow, ok come along. If you don't, I don't give a sh*t, period. Leading is over rated. I'm not here to hold someone by the hand and convince them to go my way. I set so what I want and someone either comes along or they don't. You either connect with someone and they naturally want to go your way or they don't. Please, don't compare business to relationships, they're not the same. Oh, btw, stop with the lame attempts to put someone down who is simply replying to a comment you made. If you didn't want any actual discussion, then don't post it. No wait, is that part of the SJW female in you, oh I posted something, everyone has to agree with me implicitly or they're against me and need attacjed. Immature my friend, I expect better of you.
If leading is overrated then don't lead.

Continue down the same path you have been at.

Destiny is everything.