Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She can be a better woman

R

Ranger

Has anyone here even considered that they could create an environment with his leadership, guidance parameters and boundaries that a woman becomes better woman?

Taking into account from all the threads the idea of...

Good women are scarce

I’ve decided to trash that notion with extreme prejudice. I think it’s really stupid.

If you are the leader and you set the example and you are supposedly offering her a great deal, wouldn’t she become a better woman just by being with you and experienceing your powerful zest for life and direction?

What would she give to be shrouded in your version of love?

That place you offer her where she can find redemption.

Finds that protection, even from herself when she wrecks life when left to her own devices. Where she can finally feel safe again, Or maybe even for the first time.

Finds that femininity that is the real her. Where she can feel and be the woman who will bask in those feelings. Where she doesn’t have to pretend she’s a battle axe trying to chop heads off.

I mean, if you are such a great deal to her...

As a leader of men, I know that I create the environment. I do not adapt to an environment.
If I am responsible, and I am, for any outcomes, men become better men and walk straighter and are more inspired to contribute to an effort with vigor.

Last edited by a moderator:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you here

But this can be very tiresome depending on the women, still better to go for the one that need less guidance/leadership/boundaries aka quality women.

With our daily live we all have limited amount of energy better not waste it.

In a way its like raising a dog, easier to start when he is a puppy then when he is old and beaten. Not comparing women and dog tbh it could also be turn around rehabilitating bad boys
It also make me think that the older a person gets the harder it will be to guide, lead and establish boundaries.

R

Ranger

I agree with you here

But this can be very tiresome depending on the women, still better to go for the one that need less guidance/leadership/boundaries aka quality women.

With our daily live we all have limited amount of energy better not waste it.

In a way its like raising a dog, easier to start when he is a puppy then when he is old and beaten. Not comparing women and dog tbh it could also be turn around rehabilitating bad boys
It also make me think that the older a person gets the harder it will be to guide, lead and establish boundaries.
Lol I agree. I’m thinking it shouldn’t be work. Either she recognizes your value and follows or a guy might need to just get better at being better.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I agree. I’m thinking it shouldn’t be work. Either she recognizes your value and follows or a guy might need to just get better at being better.
I agree and disagree at the same time. Being better is one thing, never would discourage anyone from working on being a better version of themselves. I do though, despise this entire notion of gaming a significant other.

Look, I've been with my wife for about 6 years now. Either she wants to be with me or not. I literally don't have time to be this strong, confident leader all the time. I've got work to do, kids to attend to, new business ventures to start, work around the house to do, all kids of sh*t to do. Me having all this spare time to show off what a great leader I am to her so that she will fall in line, meh, not all that interested.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you but exuding this machismo or consciously leading most of the time is simply beyond my bandwidth, unless I want to sacrifice any of the other things I mentioned and I'm not all that interested in sacrificing any of those other things. Again, she either realizes my value or she doesn't, that part is up to her. All I can control is my response to her perceived value of me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You guys don't seem to understand how effective leadership works.

How do you think the CEO of FORD runs his company, provide leadership to all the employees, at the same time plays golf and latter have free time chilling by the pool ?

The more effective you become the more freer u r.

R

Ranger

I don’t understand the idea that it takes work to keep her “in line”.

If you are leading and masculine...she just follows and is happy to do so. It’s when she is around you that she is her better self. She wants to be her better self.

Leadership is the recognition by other/others of a purpose that is in you. There’s nothing that has to be asserted overtly. They recognize it.

R

Ranger

The problem was when I was married that I had an assumption, based on my upbringing, that I was supposed to keep a woman happy. This is a coffin nail.
She should contribute if there is a relationship. Her job isn’t to walk around looking pretty and acting out her silliness.
If you don’t give her ownership of some things, direction and responsibility, her biology will take over and you’re in the pressure cooker.

With leadership she has a direction. If it’s all about her and she won’t snap to, then keep her holes filled until you’re tired of her or if she isn’t worthy of leadership and direction. Send little red riding hood back to the trail to grandma’s house. The big bad wolf has had his fill.

R

Ranger

Have you had an exclusive relationship since you've been red pilled?
For about seven months. Then I ended it. She was talking marriage way too soon for any human being. She was smack in the middle of her child bearing years and wanted to have my baby.
Right after that I got a vasectomy. I already have four, not counting how many are in Asia and the Mid East and North Africa region. I never used protection.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't seem to understand how effective leadership works.

How do you think the CEO of FORD runs his company, provide leadership to all the employees, at the same time plays golf and latter have free time chilling by the pool ?

The more effective you become the more freer u r.
The CEO of Ford has a set of lackeys to do most of his work for him. Bad example in my opinion, look most of those upper level CEOs travel in the same circles so when it's time to hand out jobs, they hand it to someone in their circle. Either that or they virtue signal to show what an equal opportunity company that they are.

Do you think Melissa Meyer was worth 150 million to Yahoo? No, it wasn't because she was such an effective leader that she provided billions in revenue because of her revolutionary approach to management and leading people. She got the job because Yahoo wanted to prove what a progressive company that they are and a woman could "run" the show.

Do you think she actually did much work? No, she didn't. She had terrible policies, ran the company further into the ground, alienated people with her uppity ways (she held some super expensive halloween party while she's laying people off) and generally did a terrible job. We can give example after example of that.

It's the same for any of those CEOs. 99% of them got where they are because they know people or it was some type of legacy position handed out because mommy or daddy was this or that. You want a real example of a leader, how about Audi Murphy. Guy was a complete bad a$$, from top to bottom. Abandoned early on, raising his siblings by himself as a young teen, war hero, successful businesperson, movie star, what didn't that guy do? Now would a guy like that succeed today? Maybe, maybe not. I would guess his super manly ways would be frowned upon, even though that is exactly what is needed right now. A guy like that is super, super rare and ultimately, he lost it all.

You get free when you literally don't give a sh*t anymore, period. When you can truly say you are outcome independent, then you are free. Now that doesn't mean that things are going to go your way any more often than when you were not outcome independent but at least you won't give a sh*t anymore. Free is essentially accepting what comes and not getting to riled up.

Never too high on the highs and never too low on the lows, smooth and even is the way to go. Being able to walk away and not give two sh*ts what happens is when you get free. Conversely, it is most likely that other people will flock to you at that point, which seems like reverse logic to me but hey, whatever, it works. But because people flock to you, doesn't mean that they are going to stay that motivated to be around you or that they will do everything you say, it just means that you have an energy that they wish to be around for whatever period of time.

I'm not downing on you, believe me, but what you put out there is not that simple. He didn't get to where he is by being some super leader.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t understand the idea that it takes work to keep her “in line”.

If you are leading and masculine...she just follows and is happy to do so. It’s when she is around you that she is her better self. She wants to be her better self.

Leadership is the recognition by other/others of a purpose that is in you. There’s nothing that has to be asserted overtly. They recognize it.
It's not that simple my friend. Yes, you lead when you are there. But if you're like me at all, you've got a ton of sh*t to do. You don't have much time to stand over top of her and make sure she is doing what you would want her to do. I have things that need done that she can help with. I let her know what they are and she either does them or she doesn't. I have little to no time to be a micro-manager and this is generally what I'm talking about. She should know by now how I like things, how I want things and how I want them done. It's up to her at that point to decide whether or not she's going to do them that way.

If she doesn't, I pay less attention to you. If she does, I pay more attention to her. But at the end of the day, I don't think that's enough to keep someone long term doing what you want. Women need more attention and to a certain degree, like to be micro-managed. I think, at least for me, that's where the rub of a marriage/LTR seems to be difficult to keep up. If you're highly motivated, want to succeed and get sh*t done, you have to pay more attention to your day-to-day sh*t, not micro-manage an adult. My kids, yes, they need micro-managed to a decent level, especially at their ages right now. I have little to no time, energy or desire to micro-manage an adult.

R

Ranger

It's not that simple my friend. Yes, you lead when you are there. But if you're like me at all, you've got a ton of sh*t to do. You don't have much time to stand over top of her and make sure she is doing what you would want her to do. I have things that need done that she can help with. I let her know what they are and she either does them or she doesn't. I have little to no time to be a micro-manager and this is generally what I'm talking about. She should know by now how I like things, how I want things and how I want them done. It's up to her at that point to decide whether or not she's going to do them that way.

If she doesn't, I pay less attention to you. If she does, I pay more attention to her. But at the end of the day, I don't think that's enough to keep someone long term doing what you want. Women need more attention and to a certain degree, like to be micro-managed. I think, at least for me, that's where the rub of a marriage/LTR seems to be difficult to keep up. If you're highly motivated, want to succeed and get sh*t done, you have to pay more attention to your day-to-day sh*t, not micro-manage an adult. My kids, yes, they need micro-managed to a decent level, especially at their ages right now. I have little to no time, energy or desire to micro-manage an adult.
Who the hell micro manages? That’s the sign of an idiot that can’t be trusted.
If you have to micro manage...you failed. Plain and simple. If I feel the urge to micro manage a man there’s two reasons...
1) needs clear instructions and orders
2) needs terminated.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell micro manages? That’s the sign of an idiot that can’t be trusted.
If you have to micro manage...you failed. Plain and simple. If I feel the urge to micro manage a man there’s two reasons...
1) needs clear instructions and orders
2) needs terminated.
We're not communicating the same points. Women like extra attention. With my schedule, I usually don't have the extra time to pay a high level of attention to her. I need sh*t done, she knows what I need done and how I like it done. She either wants to do it the way I want it done or she doesn't. Even if you start out that way, I don't see someone, especially a woman, to follow you around like a puppy dog hoping to constantly please you long term.

R

Ranger

We're not communicating the same points. Women like extra attention. With my schedule, I usually don't have the extra time to pay a high level of attention to her. I need sh*t done, she knows what I need done and how I like it done. She either wants to do it the way I want it done or she doesn't. Even if you start out that way, I don't see someone, especially a woman, to follow you around like a puppy dog hoping to constantly please you long term.
You’re not getting it. Leadership draws people and purpose. You’re lacking experience and spouting contradictions from this site. Which is BETA.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re not getting it. Leadership draws people and purpose. You’re lacking experience and spouting contradictions from this site. Which is BETA.
Unfortunately, you're missing my point. It sure does, they agree with your purpose or not. I'm not going to force someone to be on purpose with me. If you want to follow, come along. If you don't, I don't have time for you. It's called outcome independence, you should look it up.

R

Ranger

Unfortunately, you're missing my point. It sure does, they agree with your purpose or not. I'm not going to force someone to be on purpose with me. If you want to follow, come along. If you don't, I don't have time for you. It's called outcome independence, you should look it up.
Holy crap that’s stupid. Force is AFC and the idea even comes to your mind in any way....you are AFC.

A leader doesn’t demand or even expect to be followed. He will go it alone if necessary. He accepts that he is cause of all events under his decisions and actions. She comes along because there is no better option and she knows it.
You have a ways to go. Accept it. Stop trying to stick to illusions that prevent you from destroying your ignorance of leadership.

You have yet to sacrifice all in anything. You think your head is more important than the heads of others. Your head fits a chopping block just as easily. Sacrifice everything your are or ever will be for an idea and then come have a conversation.
Pick up that “pack and rifle” and give everything. Including possibly your life.
You could start by go jumping out of an airplane and get some testosterone flowing.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap that’s stupid. Force is AFC and the idea even comes to your mind in any way....you are AFC.

A leader doesn’t demand or even expect to be followed. He will go it alone if necessary. He accepts that he is cause of all events under his decisions and actions. She comes along because there is no better option and she knows it.
You have a ways to go. Accept it. Stop trying to stick to illusions that prevent you from destroying your ignorance of leadership.

You have yet to sacrifice all in anything. You think your head is more important than the heads of others. Your head fits a chopping block just as easily. Sacrifice everything your are or ever will be for an idea and then come have a conversation.
Pick up that “pack and rifle” and give everything. Including possibly your life.
You could start by go jumping out of an airplane and get some testosterone flowing.
Look sh*thead, I did 8 years in the army, so please, f*ck off. You pointing out someone else is stupid when you talk about sticking your d*ck in literally everything that moves without protection. And you're proud of it. Yep, I'm stupid alright, so that must make you Forrest Gump.

God, what a moronic way to live your life. If you don't have your d*ck rotting off already, it will be at some point in the near future. What a douchebag, you judgemental, arrogant d*ckhead. Your head is so far up your a$$, you'd need a vice grip and some super human strength to remove it.

R

Ranger

Look sh*thead, I did 8 years in the army, so please, f*ck off. You pointing out someone else is stupid when you talk about sticking your d*ck in literally everything that moves without protection. And you're proud of it. Yep, I'm stupid alright, so that must make you Forrest Gump.

God, what a moronic way to live your life. If you don't have your d*ck rotting off already, it will be at some point in the near future. What a douchebag, you judgemental, arrogant d*ckhead. Your head is so far up your a$$, you'd need a vice grip and some super human strength to remove it.
Good thing you aren’t here. Lol
You would have to know how to run with the hunters, builders & killers.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is from Pook’s book. Go read it. If you listen to half the garbage on this site...you will stay a bytch.

Www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16753
Good job stupid, you replied with nothing more than a moronic, air headed response. Keep thinking with your d*ck and finding every half alive ***** with a heartbeat and hole to stick it in. Yep, real man, what an idiot.