“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

She came to pick me up High!

DaedalusXXX

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Ok, this one threw me for a loop, so I am going to toss it out to the board...

There was this hot stripper that I was slowly rolling into side girl status...

I do things slow, because I avoid as much risk as possible in terms of my career etc.

So we were scheduled for lunch, and she came and picked me up. I get in the van and I immediately knew something was up...I was like, you are mellow today, she said, yeah, I just got done smoking (weed)...

****, I was trying to run patterns, and set her up psychologically, like I would normally, but that **** just wasn't working!

How would you all have handled that? I was committed to the date, yet I couldn't penetrate the canibus...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
you had a perfect opportunity......you did not have to set her up psycholigically or anything, your work had become like 10 times easier, bc she was chilled and relaxed, she probably didnt care much about anything you might have said..... if she was high she probably wanted to get physical

i would have said tight you got any weed left? lets smoke..... get in a playful mood and just get on with the kino
 

Chaghatai

New Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I agree with undispute....weed takes care of over half your work for you. A dream scenerio in my book...I got a thing for stoner chicks......but that's a different topic, lol
 

DaedalusXXX

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
...

Damn, your right I missed the boat! Its been so long since I messed with a weed head! ****
 
Top