She calls,Text's,msn's me, but never wants to hang out..

tadhgire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Title summarized it.. When I contact her, always seems like shes been waiting for me to call, if I dont contact her first, she contacts me, when I go online in msn and stuff she magically appears seconds later.. yet she rarely actually wants to hang out... Is she scared? Is she tryin the old 'the more you make him wait, the more he'l want you' routine? I HAVE NO IDEA WTF IS GOING ON :p

please help guys lol..

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her what you're thinking in the DJ way of course.

"Eh, I'm not sure if I can talk to you, I'm trying to cut down on my flake count for today."

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. She might be in a serious relationship but enjoys flirting with you 'online'.
2. You are one of a few guys she's 'testing the waters' with.
3. She might be playing hard to get.

Hence, who the hell knows. What you need to do is communicate that you are growing bored with her and move on.

Distance yourself; see if she takes it to the next level after you remove your attention from the equation. This will show her true intentions.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's bored and has nothing better to do but not bored enough to do something in public with you. You're her Tamagotchi.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Withdraw your availability on the phone and internet. Basically force her to make a choice between going out with you or not getting in touch with you at all. Her interest in you will become apparent. This route is the quickest way to seeing where she stands. So save yourself some time and try it.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had a similiar experience. Trust me it isn't worth the stress and time...distance yourself...see what happens. If it still goes on then pretty much say what #2 post said.

bigmil

Don Juan
Reaction score
I too has a similar experinience with this girl Ive been seeing for close to 5 months. My issue was her withholding sex. I initiated a takeaway and it worked wonders. My girl was immediately responsive and seemed to be far more into me after the takeaway. Give it a try you'll be happy with the results.

I think you can't lose by initating a takeaway because both possible outcomes are good for you:

1. It's a wakeup call for her that you are the type of guy that requires her to be fully enagaged -- you become the prize.

or

2. She looses all interest and stops making any efforts to contact you -- you quit wasting your time -- your time is what's most precious here -- not her's.

Last edited:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigmil said:
I too has a similar experinience with this girl Ive been seeing for close to 5 months. My issue was her withholding sex. I initiated a takeaway and it worked wonders. My girl was immediately responsive and seemed to be far more into me after the takeaway. Give it a try you'll be happy with the results.

I think you can't lose by initating a takeaway because both possible outcomes are good for you:

1. It's a wakeup call fro her that you are the type of guy that requires her to be fully enagaged -- you become the prize.

or

2. She looses all interest and stops making any efforts to contact you -- you quit wasting your time -- your time is what's most precious here -- not her's.
agreed. She is just bored. Use the take-away technique.

I'm currently trying this on a girl that flaked on me last night. I went out to the lunch hall where she was working and got a new girls number.

Which brought me to my new conclusion is that I was not spinning enough plates. Now, I am spinning three plates consecutively. I plan on spinning more plates shortly.

comic_relief

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tadhgire said:
Title summarized it.. When I contact her, always seems like shes been waiting for me to call, if I dont contact her first, she contacts me, when I go online in msn and stuff she magically appears seconds later.. yet she rarely actually wants to hang out... Is she scared? Is she tryin the old 'the more you make him wait, the more he'l want you' routine? I HAVE NO IDEA WTF IS GOING ON :p

please help guys lol..
Dont respond to her right away. Let me tell you something... Women go Insane if you dont reply or contact them back. she will wonder whats going on.