Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she calls me at 4 in the morning

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl that im trying to get with, she calls me at 4 in the morning and I answered and she tells me how she had a nightmare and she dreams and she gets stuck in her dreams and cant wake up, blah blah. im just talking to her and telling her bullshyt while she tells me about how she hates having nightmares.

what should i tell her when she calls me the next day?? should I be C&F or neg her? Also could this be a huge IOI because she chooses to call me out of everyone else? I Dunno if she called anyone else but it seems like im the one she called and then after she talks to me she goes back to sleep. Not sure how to handle the situation tho, should I neg her tomorrow or just be C&F?

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, not everything should be neghit, blah blah blah... take a chill pill

she called you because she had a nightmare! she wanted someone to care man...

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
dannyegg4575 said:
Dude, not everything should be neghit, blah blah blah... take a chill pill

she called you because she had a nightmare! she wanted someone to care man...
2 words, freddy kruger

Reaction score
baurman said:
this girl that im trying to get with, she calls me at 4 in the morning and I answered and she tells me how she had a nightmare and she dreams and she gets stuck in her dreams and cant wake up, blah blah. im just talking to her and telling her bullshyt while she tells me about how she hates having nightmares.

what should i tell her when she calls me the next day?? should I be C&F or neg her? Also could this be a huge IOI because she chooses to call me out of everyone else? I Dunno if she called anyone else but it seems like im the one she called and then after she talks to me she goes back to sleep. Not sure how to handle the situation tho, should I neg her tomorrow or just be C&F?
Use it to your advantage and set up a date.. that would have been the right thing to do.

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are very few reasons someone will call you at 4am in the morning:

1) They forgot they're in a far away time zone
2) Someone you know has been hospitalised or killed
3) It is a matter of national security (only if you're the President or something)
4) They hate you and are trying to piss you off
5) They are totally into you and have been thinking about you all night, and are the first person they look to when they want someone to comfort them from 'nightmares'

Sounds like an IOI to me. Come back when she randomly appears whenever you open your front door.

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so she must be diggin me then...
should i just wait for her to call me now since im in control? when we talk i probably wont mention anything about her calling me at 4 in the morn.

Reaction score
baurman said:
so she must be diggin me then...
should i just wait for her to call me now since im in control? when we talk i probably wont mention anything about her calling me at 4 in the morn.
She likes you. You are the man! She wanted to suck your d!ck last night when she called. CALL HER and set up a date. Why do you want to wait around? While you are waiting around, a DJ like me is going to chat her up and bang her so you will never hear from her again. You had your chance buddy.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
set up a date and discuss it further man...

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...I would have told her to come over and I would protect her in my bed, but guess you missed out.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well baby let me turn ur nightmare into a wet dream."
Simple answer she likes you why else would she call you at 4 in the morning. Aka she wanted you to comfort for her. Hell could have been a booty call had you played your cards right.

up_an_up

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt have answered. TO me, a girl who calls at 4 in the morning to talk just wants to see if youll always answer her calls no matter what.