Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she avoids questions and it's annoying as fvck

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl im dating exclusively answers a large portions of my questions by replying "nothing" or "I don't known". This has been going on since i met her (feb '06), but the more we last the more annoying it gets. She admits that half of the time she just dosen't want to tell me. Obviously she's either hiding something or dosen't trust me. Problaby both. She is pretty secreative and dosen't really tell people her bussiness, but im her BF and questions are pretty simple. Any thoughts?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she can't be truthful with you, then you shouldn't really consider her your GF.

While it's fun to be secretive in relationships in a joking way, if she's intentionally being shady and not doing it to get a laugh out of you, then in all honesty NEXT her before you find out something you don't want to.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she just isnt that into you.
most of us women cant shut up when we like a guy. we tell them everything and later wish we hadnt have said as much. we cant help it.

even if she is shy, she should be coming out of her shell with you if you are her boyfriend.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
If she's so annoying and her behavior bugs you, remind me again why you like her. I mean, I'd want my gf to be someone that doesn't annoy me, at least not more than usual. All I heard in your post was complaints, so if you don't have anything redeeming to say about her, move on.

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao...Man you guys love getting it wrong. first of all i never said she was annoying. I said the above example is annoying, but not her. her interest is not in question. And yes, i am her boyfriend. I wouldn't know her family if i wasen't.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Its all subconciously translated in your post, and what you wrote. Also, the other thread you made that you should have combined with this one says pretty similar stuff, about how you're annoyed or bothered by some problem she creates for you. If the problem is big enough to make you ask how to fix it, its significant. You can't argue that. Little things, people just deal with. Big problems, people try and fix. Something one does that is annoying, makes the person that does that annoying thing, annoying themselves. Its coming from the person, its something the person does, so its part of them.

I don't think her interest is the point here. Its yours. If these annoying things are really bothering you as much as you say, are you just going to keep seeing this girl? My ideal gf wouldn't be so annoying as to make me go online and ask a message board how to fix it. If you really don't like this problem, and it isn't going to change any time soon, then either deal with it, or find a new girl.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it light and funny. For the 1st 2 months or so.

I'm guessing you're trying to get to know the Real Her after a few weeks.

Wait for her to start bugging YOU about the real you.

chandidas

Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
sounds like she just isnt that into you.
most of us women cant shut up when we like a guy. we tell them everything and later wish we hadnt have said as much. we cant help it.

even if she is shy, she should be coming out of her shell with you if you are her boyfriend.
what if a girl starts talking about something, and when im willing to listen she just stops and doesn't wanna talk.....then when i say i don't wanna listen, she tells me everything?:confused:

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
******* said:
this girl im dating exclusively answers a large portions of my questions by replying "nothing" or "I don't known". This has been going on since i met her (feb '06), but the more we last the more annoying it gets. She admits that half of the time she just dosen't want to tell me. Obviously she's either hiding something or dosen't trust me. Problaby both. She is pretty secreative and dosen't really tell people her bussiness, but im her BF and questions are pretty simple. Any thoughts?

That situation would probably annoy me too. Tell her that you understand if she wants to keep certain things to herself, some people are private people, and that's o.k., but if she can't answer simple questions, then there is a problem.

1. Tell her you are starting to grow suspicious because she doesn't answer your questions.

2. If she isn't interested in the relationship (just put it out there even if you know it's not the case, get her thinking), she needs to say something now so you can move on.

Then take a step back from her for a while, go out with your friends, do your own thing. Give her time to think and sort out whatever issue she has.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
chandidas said:
what if a girl starts talking about something, and when im willing to listen she just stops and doesn't wanna talk.....then when i say i don't wanna listen, she tells me everything?:confused:

Well, if you KNOW how to get her to tell you everything (by acting like you don't want to listen), then act like you don't want to listen. Where is the confusion?

chandidas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kings_royalty said:
Well, if you KNOW how to get her to tell you everything (by acting like you don't want to listen), then act like you don't want to listen. Where is the confusion?
im not confused, but wondering why she acts this way?

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What sort of questions are you asking?

It could be possible that the more questions you ask the more it irritates her, hence her answering with "nothing" and "don't know", which in turn annoys you, and you end up annoyed at her and her annoyed at you.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
chandidas said:
im not confused, but wondering why she acts this way?
That's a never ending subject chandidas, we could be here all day with that one.

I suggest you start reading D.D.'s material if you want a better understanding on the way women behave and why. I've read numerous books on the subject and I think he draws a very clear picture.

chandidas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kings_royalty said:
That's a never ending subject chandidas, we could be here all day with that one.

I suggest you start reading D.D.'s material if you want a better understanding on the way women behave and why. I've read numerous books on the subject and I think he draws a very clear picture.
thanks!!!
i think i gave up on trying to 'understand' women! lol

chandidas

Don Juan
Reaction score
cant think of a user name said:
What sort of questions are you asking?

It could be possible that the more questions you ask the more it irritates her, hence her answering with "nothing" and "don't know", which in turn annoys you, and you end up annoyed at her and her annoyed at you.
lol i hardly ask her questions...she tries to tell me!:D

Don Juan
Reaction score
of course she get's irritated. Hiding stuff is hard work.
I know when she gets irritated though, and it's not common.

But let's get back to the question. How do i get her to open up?

She told me she basically isn't comfortable talking too much about her bussiness even to her friends

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she reads the DJ forums and is pretending to be mysterious!

Be warned, she may do c&f and try to AMOG other girls around you!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has she always been this way or has something changed in her life?