FJA
Don Juan
No, 10 minutes by car, she told this, as far as I know her from the past (we were co-workers, many years a go), what she says is trueYou SEE these men going to her house and visiting her? Does she live that close to you?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
No, 10 minutes by car, she told this, as far as I know her from the past (we were co-workers, many years a go), what she says is trueYou SEE these men going to her house and visiting her? Does she live that close to you?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Yeah that's what I'm going to do, she was absolutely cold when I was at her place when she asked if I could repair something in her home. And I don't want to go there, do repair work, and when I leave, another guy who she is dating comes to her.To me this is pretty cut and dried.
Do nothing, and if she contacts you again, ask her out. Escalate sexually. If she gets on board, great. If not, delete the number
Yes I was there, when I walked out she asked me for the repair, but while I was there and even flirting with her, she was cold.Wait, you were already at her house alone with her when she asked you this??? Did I miss this detail earlier? Because it is a very important one.
Then yeah I wouldn't bother then.
Cold means she was using you. Don't hang around her.Yes I was there, when I walked out she asked me for the repair, but while I was there and even flirting with her, she was cold.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I remember fixing a door for some gal - it was a rental, but she had this amazing shoe rack that was on the door that was so heavy that it made the door sag. Yes, she "paid" me for the work.Years a go I met a woman I like at my work. Last month we restarted contact and we met, in ¨dating-terms¨ yesterday (after a short meeting 3 weeks a go). No kissing yesterday and of course also no s**, she spoke about other men she´s going to see, I don´t care since I´m seeing other women. When I left she asked me if I can do some repair in her house. I didn´t answer, I was already late and in a hurry.
What would you do / tell her in this case? I never had this situation.
She is calling him a punk. Her "bytch".Oh, well yeah in that case just walk away and don't look back. That's pretty fvcking ballsy of her to pull that $hit.
I will, I already did once with a girl years a go, and she did, high quality, I proposed and she (2 days later) agreedYup, some (especially hot) women's sense of entitlement when it comes to things like this, using men for different non s3xual services are done with no shame whatsoever. But it's really not her fault when thirsty guys have enabled this kind of behavior throughout her life.
I don't let perfectly good pvssy go, but when she's being cold and doesn't respond to my advances in an isolated environment you're wasting your time and have to act accordingly.
When/if she calls, tell her you need her services before you're able to help her. Tell her you need your pipe cleaned from the inside out but you're not sure if she's qualified for the job.
Thats kinda sick that she has other dude swing thru right after you did mechanic work.Yeah that's what I'm going to do, she was absolutely cold when I was at her place when she asked if I could repair something in her home. And I don't want to go there, do repair work, and when I leave, another guy who she is dating comes to her.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
That could be reality, so let's make a DJ-law: first sex, and only than we'll help women in their house, with their car, etc. No sex = no facilities from usThats kinda sick that she has other dude swing thru right after you did mechanic work.
Agree. In this DJ world if she's not fvcking you she doesn't exist.That could be reality, so let's make a DJ-law: first sex, and only than we'll help women in their house, with their car, etc. No sex = no facilities from us
my advice bro dont kiss a girl you not having sex with , especially if she aint suckin YO ****.Years a go I met a woman I like at my work. Last month we restarted contact and we met, in ¨dating-terms¨ yesterday (after a short meeting 3 weeks a go). No kissing yesterday and of course also no s**, she spoke about other men she´s going to see, I don´t care since I´m seeing other women. When I left she asked me if I can do some repair in her house. I didn´t answer, I was already late and in a hurry.
What would you do / tell her in this case? I never had this situation.
Well, first mistake was doing favours or any work for her before sex, but what's done is done, and there is no point to cry over spilled milk. But i guess you need some kind of closure with this chick. Scenario number 1. You ghost her and next her, move on with your life - but i am guessing your ego and pride are not very fond of this scenario. Other guys effortlessly won her pus.y, you won well....nothing. In my opinion not much of a closure.That could be reality, so let's make a DJ-law: first sex, and only than we'll help women in their house, with their car, etc. No sex = no facilities from us
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
And if a good guy try to convince her he's a bad boy, he's nothing above.Women aren't excited with nice guys.
They desire bad guys.
But would marry a good guy.
And if a bad boy happens to also be a good guy, she just hit the jackpot.
And just to confuse you nerds some more, if a good guy is trying to convince a woman he's a good guy, then he's a nice guy.
Let the confusion flow boys....
He'll turn Evil and do evil shiet.And if a good guy try to convince her he's a bad boy, he's nothing above.
Exactly.A nice guy is neither a good man nor a bad boy. More often than not, a "nice guy" is just a creep, too timid to be direct, and thinking he can negotiate what he wants, by denying his intentions, and earning it with favors.
The bad boy should not be confused with a jerk.The real badboy is probably an example of the dark triad, and nothing to aspire to, but the nice guy is just the flip side of the same coin; some psychologists may classify many "nice guys" as vulnerable narcissists.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.