"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

She asks me to help her at home, but we didn´t kiss/had s**

FJA

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Location
Netherlands
You SEE these men going to her house and visiting her? Does she live that close to you?
No, 10 minutes by car, she told this, as far as I know her from the past (we were co-workers, many years a go), what she says is true
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

FJA

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Location
Netherlands
To me this is pretty cut and dried.

Do nothing, and if she contacts you again, ask her out. Escalate sexually. If she gets on board, great. If not, delete the number
Yeah that's what I'm going to do, she was absolutely cold when I was at her place when she asked if I could repair something in her home. And I don't want to go there, do repair work, and when I leave, another guy who she is dating comes to her.
 

FJA

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Location
Netherlands
Wait, you were already at her house alone with her when she asked you this??? Did I miss this detail earlier? Because it is a very important one.

Then yeah I wouldn't bother then.
Yes I was there, when I walked out she asked me for the repair, but while I was there and even flirting with her, she was cold.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
OP, you are way overthinking this. Accept the invite, mention you like her to have beer ready.

She’s inviting you to her house! (Logistics!). If she’s a good woman she will probably cook for you.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Years a go I met a woman I like at my work. Last month we restarted contact and we met, in ¨dating-terms¨ yesterday (after a short meeting 3 weeks a go). No kissing yesterday and of course also no s**, she spoke about other men she´s going to see, I don´t care since I´m seeing other women. When I left she asked me if I can do some repair in her house. I didn´t answer, I was already late and in a hurry.

What would you do / tell her in this case? I never had this situation.
I remember fixing a door for some gal - it was a rental, but she had this amazing shoe rack that was on the door that was so heavy that it made the door sag. Yes, she "paid" me for the work. :cool:
 
  • Like
Reactions: FJA

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Yup, some (especially hot) women's sense of entitlement when it comes to things like this, using men for different non s3xual services are done with no shame whatsoever. But it's really not her fault when thirsty guys have enabled this kind of behavior throughout her life.

I don't let perfectly good pvssy go, but when she's being cold and doesn't respond to my advances in an isolated environment you're wasting your time and have to act accordingly.

When/if she calls, tell her you need her services before you're able to help her. Tell her you need your pipe cleaned from the inside out but you're not sure if she's qualified for the job.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FJA

FJA

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Location
Netherlands
Yup, some (especially hot) women's sense of entitlement when it comes to things like this, using men for different non s3xual services are done with no shame whatsoever. But it's really not her fault when thirsty guys have enabled this kind of behavior throughout her life.

I don't let perfectly good pvssy go, but when she's being cold and doesn't respond to my advances in an isolated environment you're wasting your time and have to act accordingly.

When/if she calls, tell her you need her services before you're able to help her. Tell her you need your pipe cleaned from the inside out but you're not sure if she's qualified for the job.
I will, I already did once with a girl years a go, and she did, high quality, I proposed and she (2 days later) agreed
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yeah that's what I'm going to do, she was absolutely cold when I was at her place when she asked if I could repair something in her home. And I don't want to go there, do repair work, and when I leave, another guy who she is dating comes to her.
Thats kinda sick that she has other dude swing thru right after you did mechanic work.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

FJA

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Location
Netherlands
Thats kinda sick that she has other dude swing thru right after you did mechanic work.
That could be reality, so let's make a DJ-law: first sex, and only than we'll help women in their house, with their car, etc. No sex = no facilities from us
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That could be reality, so let's make a DJ-law: first sex, and only than we'll help women in their house, with their car, etc. No sex = no facilities from us
Agree. In this DJ world if she's not fvcking you she doesn't exist.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FJA

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
Years a go I met a woman I like at my work. Last month we restarted contact and we met, in ¨dating-terms¨ yesterday (after a short meeting 3 weeks a go). No kissing yesterday and of course also no s**, she spoke about other men she´s going to see, I don´t care since I´m seeing other women. When I left she asked me if I can do some repair in her house. I didn´t answer, I was already late and in a hurry.

What would you do / tell her in this case? I never had this situation.
my advice bro dont kiss a girl you not having sex with , especially if she aint suckin YO ****.

also . put some distance betweeen that , apply some pressure to that ego
 

Marc_zeus

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
19
Age
36
That could be reality, so let's make a DJ-law: first sex, and only than we'll help women in their house, with their car, etc. No sex = no facilities from us
Well, first mistake was doing favours or any work for her before sex, but what's done is done, and there is no point to cry over spilled milk. But i guess you need some kind of closure with this chick. Scenario number 1. You ghost her and next her, move on with your life - but i am guessing your ego and pride are not very fond of this scenario. Other guys effortlessly won her pus.y, you won well....nothing. In my opinion not much of a closure.
Scenario number 2. When she ask you for some fixings at her house again, be playful, with flirting voice tell her " no problem, i am free to fix that at (ex. Monday - dont let her choose the time, you tell her when you are free ), but then in flirty and playful manner tell her " i can fix stuff, but i am expensive, my price is dinner and some nice vine. Can you afford me?" And then, when at her place after dinner and fixing some sh.t, or even better during dinner make a move, try to kiss her and escalate, if she refuse your advances, it sucks, it hurts, but at least you know not to waste any of your time on her again.
Good luck.
 
Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Women aren't excited with nice guys.

They desire bad guys.

But would marry a good guy.

And if a bad boy happens to also be a good guy, she just hit the jackpot.

And just to confuse you nerds some more, if a good guy is trying to convince a woman he's a good guy, then he's a nice guy.

Let the confusion flow boys....
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Marc_zeus

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
19
Age
36
Women aren't excited with nice guys.

They desire bad guys.

But would marry a good guy.

And if a bad boy happens to also be a good guy, she just hit the jackpot.

And just to confuse you nerds some more, if a good guy is trying to convince a woman he's a good guy, then he's a nice guy.

Let the confusion flow boys....
And if a good guy try to convince her he's a bad boy, he's nothing above.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
A nice guy is neither a good man nor a bad boy. More often than not, a "nice guy" is just a creep, too timid to be direct, and thinking he can negotiate what he wants, by denying his intentions, and earning it with favors.
Exactly.

1st and foremost he's a coward who has many wants and needs, oftentimes trying to curry favors and would backstab a friend.

Basically a man without principles.

Luckily for women, they're got a 6 sense for this stuff and would automatically reject him.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The real badboy is probably an example of the dark triad, and nothing to aspire to, but the nice guy is just the flip side of the same coin; some psychologists may classify many "nice guys" as vulnerable narcissists.
The bad boy should not be confused with a jerk.

Bad boys are mean when needed and yet still wake up in the morning to love their family, the life around them.

Bad boys are both angels and demons.

It's just too bad that most of the bad boys has that rebellious streak when it comes to education and careers, if they could control their natural tendencies, which some could, they'd often end up as excellent leaders in either the corporate, political or religious sphere.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Holy sh1t these b1tch3s qre entitled
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top