"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

She asked me to write her a letter...

Southbound29

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
68
Reaction score
36
**** no, I'm not going to write one. I am curious however, as to why women make this request during a split up, because she's not the first one to do so.
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
Sounds like Green Book, did she see that recently?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
It bothers me to no end when they say “text me when you get home”. How do you think asking me to write a letter is going to go?lol
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Then
Then u text, no reply lol
Usually it’s some halfass reply on their end. But if you don’t do it, God help you in a couple hours or the next day. “Are you home? Why didn’t you text me? What’s your problem?”
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Speaking of the Titanic, last night was the 108th anniversary of her sinking. There's a YouTube video that shows the whole sinking in real time. Almost three hours.

Rock & Roll.

I met a broad on the plane and she seemed into me enough to say "contact me! Don't forget!" when we said goodbye in the airport.

She never replied. :rofl:
 

CopperHead

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
129
Age
37
Is there more context to this? I am confused? Who writes letters anymore? Was she being sarcastic?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
Usually it’s some halfass reply on their end. But if you don’t do it, God help you in a couple hours or the next day. “Are you home? Why didn’t you text me? What’s your problem?”
Exactly man. How do you even deal with this?
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Exactly man. How do you even deal with this?
First couple of times I play it off “sorry I forgot” or something like that. If she’s still insisting on it then I tell her straight out I’m not doing it. Once you do it, you’re stuck doing it forever.
 

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
First couple of times I play it off “sorry I forgot” or something like that. If she’s still insisting on it then I tell her straight out I’m not doing it. Once you do it, you’re stuck doing it forever.
I never do it because I feel like it opens the gate to more requests. Often times they complain that I don't give them sufficient attention because I don't do the little things like this.
 

rart

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Messages
121
Reaction score
161
Age
48
It bothers me to no end when they say “text me when you get home”. How do you think asking me to write a letter is going to go?lol
Same shyt with texting "good morning" every fcking morning. When you skip a day, they lose their shyt. It's always fun
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
I met a broad on the plane and she seemed into me enough to say "contact me! Don't forget!" when we said goodbye in the airport.

She never replied. :rofl:
I had the same experience once, she was super interested when we parted. 100 to 0 in no-time. Not sure WTF happened.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
"I'll write a long letter

With my c0ck

On your forehead"
This is extremely good haha

Aside to OP,

Women do that to men whom they deemed as ultra sensitive, more of the metrosexual type - part of the hybrid male/female disposition.
 
Top