"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

she asked How many have you slept with...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I do it with all girls I **** almost, atleast those I talk witha lot after ****ing or that I **** again.

My FBs even tell me which guys they like, which ones they want to hook up with, who they are ****ing else, how far they went with X and Y...

Depends on the girl, situation and what kind of guy you are.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
911
Reaction score
9
I always use the line from Don Juan DeMarco:

"Besides you? One thousand, five hundred, and two".

and then smile and kiss the chick. She will know better than ask lame questions again.

If you have not slept with the chick then you should not even answer directly and instead throw some game at her to raise that buying temperature and get her thinking of you two as lovers... as follows: "how about we talk about this over breakfast in bed tomorrow morning. I'll tally it up while you're making the scrambled eggs. Deal?".

Never ever answer a chicks question with a direct; where's the fun in that?
 
Top