"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

She always talks about sex with other people

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I don't want a LTR, I wanna spin as many plates as possible and fvck as much pvssy as possible.

This woman probably has a lots of orbiters and if what she say is true a lot of beta **** buddies.

Alpha is how alpha does, but how manipulate this kind of woman? How to fvck this woman? I ask because I never met a girl like that and if it will ever happen, i want to fvck a girl like that, because I wanna show myself that I can manipulate and apply game with women also in this situation, I wanna that this kind of girl gotta chase me, not because i wanna this kind of girl, but wanna know that I can make her chase me, spin her, that my skills can and so on, just for the taste that this pornostar type. My gut feeling tells me that I Should upset her insulting and having fun of her. I know i can, but i want to understand the nuts and bolts of how manipulate this type of girls.

I will always act indiscriminately without giving a fvck of morality like an alpha and like, and if it doesn't work, NEXT.

I wanna know just as student of life, for an academic reason
manipulate? she is willing to open her legs without a care, just fuc|< her.

little story with a girl I had a thing once, she was a nurse, we talked once face to face, then msg her for 1 week, she was so willing to open her legs, in a **** buddy thing, on weekend I go to her house, we do the deed, I leave, since I was not into it and had things to do(she wanted me to stay more and do her more), I didn't bother to msg her that week next week I though to give her another spin, well she blocked me, I didn't care since I did just to do things diferently and she was not really hot for me
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
manipulate? she is willing to open her legs without a care, just fuc|< her.

little story with a girl I had a thing once, she was a nurse, we talked once face to face, then msg her for 1 week, she was so willing to open her legs, in a **** buddy thing, on weekend I go to her house, we do the deed, I leave, since I was not into it and had things to do(she wanted me to stay more and do her more), I didn't bother to msg her that week next week I though to give her another spin, well she blocked me, I didn't care since I did just to do things diferently and she was not really hot for me
Dude i wanna spin the plate, i don't wanna her spinning me, it's not just fvcking
 

sexymanman

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
22
Age
36
what do you have to offer her?
penis and tongue might be what she wants from you.
 

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
And here you are making the same identical mistake once again with yet another sob story, mirroring your last 10 sob stories.

You’re socially retarded Yet smart and educated. A grave disparity. Work on your social acuity now. This should be your focus.
Hahaha it's not a sob story mate, I'm not that bothered if she's into me or not. I have 3 girls I've lined dates up with atm. It's more that the behaviour of this particular one is weirding me out.

I guess that's reason enough to stay away on it's own.

Also when it comes to socialising I'm pretty good. When it comes to f*cking I'm bad. I think the latter is just practice...which is precisely why I'm bad right now.

You may be a ladies man now but I imagine when you hadn't hooked up with a chick you were just as much a klutz in this department as me.

Anyway, appreciate the advice.
 

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
Next time she talks slutty to you grab her by the ass and put you hand down her pants a finger her while holding her hair back that will solve your problem.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top