Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She’s got herpes (AJ’s I told you so thread)

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I mentioned just straight up asking her about if she was sure she just had a water infection, you said you would bring it up at dinner, why didn't you?... you instead had sex with her raw. You have to be smarter. She outplayed you, she distracted you with that lovey dovey stuff, and you forgot about it

she knew she had something bro. She either already knew she had herpes, or she didn't, but was waiting on an std test to come back. Either way she's wrong, she should have never had sex with you, knowing shes waiting on lab results.
especially raw. That's irresponsible af

If you're showing symptoms of ANYTHING, they tell you not to have sex while you're waiting on the lab results

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro if you really have herpes, you need to slap tf out this chick. **** all this herpes isn't that bad talk. she knew she wasn't supposed to be having sex. That's messed up, we players for life I'm mad about this for you man

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Just spoke to her, she had a sore on her vagina, apparently it must have been must by someone with a cold sore going down on her.

It’s still hsv1 but it’s not on her mouth it’s her vag. Is that even possible? She said it could have been passed to her before her 7 year relationship.

She said it’s highly unlikely to transmit when not showing symptoms.

I told her I need more time to think, she wants to see me today, too soon?

Edit: basically what @Black Magic has just said! @Black Magic knowing it’s hsv1 on genitals what you think u should do?

I commended her on the phone just now for letting me know immediately, she’s a great girl and hasn’t had many sexual partners and has been totally understanding and still offering me an out for this, kinda like her more for that.
That means, if it's in her Vagina, in can appear anywhere in the genital region. Butt, thighs, public region, in and around the vagina and the anus. Typically though, it reappears where it was caught. So, it could be GHSV-1. Which is less risky because it's not shedding as much, but still a risk.

Not sure if it's worth it. Rest assured, if it was reversed, she'd move on from you in a heartbeat. However, if you want to roll the dice, have her go on Valtrex to lower the risks. Or, consider Monolaurin, Lysine and/or Elderberry.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Bro if you really have herpes, you need to slap tf out this chick. **** all this herpes isn't that bad talk. she knew she wasn't supposed to be having sex. That's messed up, we players for life I'm mad about this for you man
Not worth getting a DV charge. In the States, that could put you on the sex offenders list in some States. Plus, if you go to lockup, they will certainly beat the fvck out of you for beating on a lady.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd get tested because if you're having sex with her unprotected you may already have it and not be symptomatic. Best you know either way.

My ex had herpes and we broke up over it. It's not a big deal if you already have it, but a pain in the arse if you don't.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth getting a DV charge. In the States, that could put you on the sex offenders list in some States. Plus, if you go to lockup, they will certainly beat the fvck out of you for beating on a lady.
guys who get dv charges, just don't know how to use controlled anger. I know how to slap a woman, and make a point without bruising or bleeding, even in full anger. You don't have to punch women and beat them up to discipline them

RickTheToad

Reaction score
guys who get dv charges, just don't know how to use controlled anger. I know how to slap a woman, and make a point without bruising or bleeding, even in full anger. You don't have to punch women and beat them up to discipline them
You need help dude. Violence is never acceptable unless defending yourself, your family or in martial arts competitions.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
HSV can be passed on WITHOUT any symptoms. She may have both HSV-1 (oral) and HSV-2 (genital). The fact she mentioned "Water Infection" sounds like HSV-2.

She does not have to show symptoms for the virus to spread to someone. It's called Shedding.

The virus may not show up for years without any symptoms. Also, blood tests don't really tell you anything about HSV until there is an actual outbreak. People think they are out of the woods just because their results are negative. Herpes can stay dormant for years. This is why the virus is so wide spread because many people are fooled by not seeing symptoms and negative results.

@Murkserious take a break for a while.
Because of all the poly relationships and cucked males, we'll need this soon...

Isn't it amazing how Hollywood can see the future? First President Trump (The Simpsons 2000) and now full body condoms..

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No one else finds it amazing that we have a near 100% vaccine for HIV/AIDS, but da herp there is none. Well, accept for mono, chicken pox and shingles. I would think greed, but Valtrex is really not expensive, so I wonder why...

Black Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to hazard to guess he didn't want to risk catching da herp.
I was thinking that but don't want to assume.

I would think greed, but Valtrex is really not expensive, so I wonder why...
The original intent was greed, and the social stigma stuck. To be considered undesirable in any way in the SMV is tantamount to a mortal sin, so the drug companies capitalized on it.

Look, I'm not advocating everyone run out and get herp, but a) there's a chance YOU have it, and unless you've had a very noticeable outbreak or a definitive blood test, you don't really know if you don't, and b) there's a rare chance that if SHE has it she can pass it on to her child during birth, at which point several precautions can be taken. Furthermore, it's much easier for her to catch it than you (presumable a guy), so it is possible that more women have it than guys, at least the genital variety.

Think about that the next time you mythologize the 9.5 you're too scared to talk to.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I mentioned just straight up asking her about if she was sure she just had a water infection, you said you would bring it up at dinner, why didn't you?... you instead had sex with her raw. You have to be smarter. She outplayed you, she distracted you with that lovey dovey stuff, and you forgot about it

she knew she had something bro. She either already knew she had herpes, or she didn't, but was waiting on an std test to come back. Either way she's wrong, she should have never had sex with you, knowing shes waiting on lab results.
especially raw. That's irresponsible af

If you're showing symptoms of ANYTHING, they tell you not to have sex while you're waiting on the lab results
Bro I did mention it at dinner, I straight up said do you have chlamydia that you’re playing off as some UTI and she said no, the results say no too.

If she did have some kind of sore down there then I agree banging me raw was not cool. I think I ate some pvssy too. Just have to hope I haven’t got it (if I haven’t already).

I think I need a break from her but she’s harassing me with a couple calls and messages I think I’ll go quiet for the weekend. I’m seeing Spanish Maria tomorrow and staying over so that should lift my spirits.

Oh I forgot to mention something kinda key, her mum has cancer and will prob die within 3 years, her dad already died from cancer 3 years ago. She’s an only child like me. When her mother dies she will be crushed, do I really need to go through that (again)? I’ll be locked into the relationship and have a duty to stick around and not finish her off mentally.

Best I just steer clear then?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was thinking that but don't want to assume.

The original intent was greed, and the social stigma stuck. To be considered undesirable in any way in the SMV is tantamount to a mortal sin, so the drug companies capitalized on it.

Look, I'm not advocating everyone run out and get herp, but a) there's a chance YOU have it, and unless you've had a very noticeable outbreak or a definitive blood test, you don't really know if you don't, and b) there's a rare chance that if SHE has it she can pass it on to her child during birth, at which point several precautions can be taken. Furthermore, it's much easier for her to catch it than you (presumable a guy), so it is possible that more women have it than guys, at least the genital variety.

Think about that the next time you mythologize the 9.5 you're too scared to talk to.

Agreed. When I was married, my then annulled ex-wife had da herp. I got tested through a blood test when I saw a bubble on my leg. It came back positive. I was pissed she didn't disclose. Since I had no initially effects, I went to get a west blot test, and was tested each year for five or six years. It turned out I didn't have HSV 1 or HSV 2. It turned out to be Molluscum Contagiosum. The first year I was in a huge depression so I married the b!tch as I thought I could make this work and never would want to give it to another person. With help, I snapped out of it, kicked her out, and filed for an annulment. This is one of the reasons why I have a hard time trusting ladies in relationships. Outside sexual relationships, I question, no where near in sexual relationships.

I approach when I see choosing signals. However, I've been wrong from time to time too. But yes, I get the social stigma. Though, it bothers me more that I could had infected another lady. I thank the Gods that I do not have it and hope I continue to have safe passage through the rest of my life.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Bro I did mention it at dinner, I straight up said do you have chlamydia that you’re playing off as some UTI and she said no, the results say no too.

If she did have some kind of sore down there then I agree banging me raw was not cool. I think I ate some pvssy too. Just have to hope I haven’t got it (if I haven’t already).

I think I need a break from her but she’s harassing me with a couple calls and messages I think I’ll go quiet for the weekend. I’m seeing Spanish Maria tomorrow and staying over so that should lift my spirits.
Don't fvck her until you at least get tested.. Then again, not sure if a blood test would come back with antibodies so soon.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fvck her until you at least get tested.. Then again, not sure if a blood test would come back with antibodies so soon.
But you can’t test for hsv until you get an outbreak no?

I’ll go on Tuesday for a full sexual health check and put Alison on the back burner for now

RickTheToad

Reaction score
But you can’t test for hsv until you get an outbreak no?

I’ll go on Tuesday for a full sexual health check and put Alison on the back burner for now
Not everyone has a noticable outbreak. If you recently infected, your body prob. hasn't developed anti-bodies yet. You'd have to wait 6 weeks to 3 months. What you want is the Western Blot test. It's the most accurate.