Bro if you really have herpes, you need to slap tf out this chick. **** all this herpes isn't that bad talk. she knew she wasn't supposed to be having sex. That's messed up, we players for life I'm mad about this for you man
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That means, if it's in her Vagina, in can appear anywhere in the genital region. Butt, thighs, public region, in and around the vagina and the anus. Typically though, it reappears where it was caught. So, it could be GHSV-1. Which is less risky because it's not shedding as much, but still a risk.Just spoke to her, she had a sore on her vagina, apparently it must have been must by someone with a cold sore going down on her.
It’s still hsv1 but it’s not on her mouth it’s her vag. Is that even possible? She said it could have been passed to her before her 7 year relationship.
She said it’s highly unlikely to transmit when not showing symptoms.
I told her I need more time to think, she wants to see me today, too soon?
Edit: basically what @Black Magic has just said! @Black Magic knowing it’s hsv1 on genitals what you think u should do?
I commended her on the phone just now for letting me know immediately, she’s a great girl and hasn’t had many sexual partners and has been totally understanding and still offering me an out for this, kinda like her more for that.
Not worth getting a DV charge. In the States, that could put you on the sex offenders list in some States. Plus, if you go to lockup, they will certainly beat the fvck out of you for beating on a lady.Bro if you really have herpes, you need to slap tf out this chick. **** all this herpes isn't that bad talk. she knew she wasn't supposed to be having sex. That's messed up, we players for life I'm mad about this for you man
guys who get dv charges, just don't know how to use controlled anger. I know how to slap a woman, and make a point without bruising or bleeding, even in full anger. You don't have to punch women and beat them up to discipline themNot worth getting a DV charge. In the States, that could put you on the sex offenders list in some States. Plus, if you go to lockup, they will certainly beat the fvck out of you for beating on a lady.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Shoot a pic of your dck before you get that sht for all to see. I mean, dck is not face, you still remain anonymous.Thanks for all the responses, will keep you posted
You need help dude. Violence is never acceptable unless defending yourself, your family or in martial arts competitions.guys who get dv charges, just don't know how to use controlled anger. I know how to slap a woman, and make a point without bruising or bleeding, even in full anger. You don't have to punch women and beat them up to discipline them
Because of all the poly relationships and cucked males, we'll need this soon...HSV can be passed on WITHOUT any symptoms. She may have both HSV-1 (oral) and HSV-2 (genital). The fact she mentioned "Water Infection" sounds like HSV-2.
She does not have to show symptoms for the virus to spread to someone. It's called Shedding.
The virus may not show up for years without any symptoms. Also, blood tests don't really tell you anything about HSV until there is an actual outbreak. People think they are out of the woods just because their results are negative. Herpes can stay dormant for years. This is why the virus is so wide spread because many people are fooled by not seeing symptoms and negative results.
@Murkserious take a break for a while.
Oh lordYou need help dude. Violence is never acceptable unless defending yourself, your family or in martial arts competitions.
Praise Jesus!!Oh lord
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Why?My ex had herpes and we broke up over it.
I'm going to hazard to guess he didn't want to risk catching da herp.Why?
I was thinking that but don't want to assume.I'm going to hazard to guess he didn't want to risk catching da herp.
The original intent was greed, and the social stigma stuck. To be considered undesirable in any way in the SMV is tantamount to a mortal sin, so the drug companies capitalized on it.I would think greed, but Valtrex is really not expensive, so I wonder why...
Bro I did mention it at dinner, I straight up said do you have chlamydia that you’re playing off as some UTI and she said no, the results say no too.when I mentioned just straight up asking her about if she was sure she just had a water infection, you said you would bring it up at dinner, why didn't you?... you instead had sex with her raw. You have to be smarter. She outplayed you, she distracted you with that lovey dovey stuff, and you forgot about it
she knew she had something bro. She either already knew she had herpes, or she didn't, but was waiting on an std test to come back. Either way she's wrong, she should have never had sex with you, knowing shes waiting on lab results.
especially raw. That's irresponsible af
If you're showing symptoms of ANYTHING, they tell you not to have sex while you're waiting on the lab results
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I was thinking that but don't want to assume.
The original intent was greed, and the social stigma stuck. To be considered undesirable in any way in the SMV is tantamount to a mortal sin, so the drug companies capitalized on it.
Look, I'm not advocating everyone run out and get herp, but a) there's a chance YOU have it, and unless you've had a very noticeable outbreak or a definitive blood test, you don't really know if you don't, and b) there's a rare chance that if SHE has it she can pass it on to her child during birth, at which point several precautions can be taken. Furthermore, it's much easier for her to catch it than you (presumable a guy), so it is possible that more women have it than guys, at least the genital variety.
Think about that the next time you mythologize the 9.5 you're too scared to talk to.
Don't fvck her until you at least get tested.. Then again, not sure if a blood test would come back with antibodies so soon.Bro I did mention it at dinner, I straight up said do you have chlamydia that you’re playing off as some UTI and she said no, the results say no too.
If she did have some kind of sore down there then I agree banging me raw was not cool. I think I ate some pvssy too. Just have to hope I haven’t got it (if I haven’t already).
I think I need a break from her but she’s harassing me with a couple calls and messages I think I’ll go quiet for the weekend. I’m seeing Spanish Maria tomorrow and staying over so that should lift my spirits.
But you can’t test for hsv until you get an outbreak no?Don't fvck her until you at least get tested.. Then again, not sure if a blood test would come back with antibodies so soon.
Not everyone has a noticable outbreak. If you recently infected, your body prob. hasn't developed anti-bodies yet. You'd have to wait 6 weeks to 3 months. What you want is the Western Blot test. It's the most accurate.But you can’t test for hsv until you get an outbreak no?
I’ll go on Tuesday for a full sexual health check and put Alison on the back burner for now
depts.washington.edu
Antibodies for HSV will show in a blood test after about 3 months I think, but if you get any kind of sore genitally or orally, go RIGHT AWAY to the doc to get it swabbed. Primary outbreaks typically occur within the first two weeks of exposure, but this is not the rule. It can lay dormant for years.But you can’t test for hsv until you get an outbreak no?
No, she is not your responsibility. You are your responsibility. This is the mentality I had in every relationship prior, which kept me codependent and beta AF. Doesn't mean you have to be an a$$hole or mistreat her. Just be honest with yourself first, then her about what you really want and what will make YOU happy.I’ll be locked into the relationship and have a duty to stick around and not finish her off mentally.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.