Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sharing some of my Tinder knowledge

Zero_to_hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dudes! I have been in Tinder for some time, and I got to realize when reading Your comments, that, actually, my Tinder game is pretty solid. I had noticed, that "turnover" of girls on Tinder is high for me, but I realized, that is because I reject them way more, than they do me, so that's cool. Was not like that when I started out. My stats are around, from every 10 girls I talk to on Tinder, I will get around 7 numbers. Out of those 7 numbers, I will drop 5 of them, after I have called them, and I don't like something about them. Then I am left with 2 very, very solid girls. Long make out session in the car will be bare minimum in the end of our 1st date.

Disclaimer: Keep in mind, that I come from reserved Northern country, and Tinder here is not Just for hookups. You dont see a lot of "ooh daddy, make me your cu1m slut" girls here like You do in the States. Don't get me wrong, there still are girls who just want to have fun, but there are plenty of girls who are looking for relationship.

Set up:
Good pic. I use the one, I have here.

Witty BIO that shows You got standards. Mine is
"

There is 7 billion people in the world. You are not special, neither am I.

I am not as negative, as I appeared in my last statement. :D

I would like, that You'd have Your lie goals in check, good sense of humor, as well ability to vocalize and stand by Your opinion. ;)

Passionate charades player. :)
"

(Keep in mind, this is translated to English, so that is why sounds a bit clumsy).

My target audience: Little bit above average looks wise. Can tell, that they are decent people. Attending UNI. 20-25 yearolds.

STRATEGY:

• Swipe everybody. Only message girls you are interested with. Someone unattractive messages You, just unmatch. Don't message these unattractive girls for pity or if you don't have a lot of girls to talk to, as a "training".
  • My go to line when I can't think of anything unique:"Daaammnnn girl! Looking fine! I couldn't imagine someone swiping left to you. Now we just need to figure out if our movie tastes match as well. If they do, I will give Tinder 5 stars and recommend it to all my friends, that Tinder keeps asking me to do. :D"

I know, I know. A bit lengthy, but works super well in the area I live, and the girls I target. Responses 8/10. Almost always with high interest.

• Don't push for number too quickly. Better to have a back and forth a bit. 10 messages is a decent amount (10 your and 10 replies). Strongly suggest to try to get the number the same day you messaged her first. People lose interest quickly. Too many opportunities for girls on Tinder.
  • When messaging, don't make it hard for them to reply. Good approach is, make comment on the last reply and proceed with another question. I always think about, what could I reply, if I got a message, that I am planning to send to her.
  • Short and sweet. Stick to the point. Don't write super long messages.
  • When asking for a number, make sure you let them know, it is for WhatsApp. Best it is to go for it, when she asks You something. You say, that You would prefere to move the conversation to WhatsApp. What is Your number? That will make the transition to WhatsApp seem smooth and painless. You will continiue, like nothing has happened. For example, from Today:

HER:"Do You have some interesting Tinder stories?"

ME:"I have multiple stories in this area. It is funny, how girls always are complaining how guys are offering one night stands, sending **** pic etc Like all men do that. Sorry ladies, but there are plenty of creeps in your side of the fence as well. :p :D :D"

HER:":D Now I am super interested in Your stories. Please, share some of them with me as well. :D :D "

ME:"You want me to make such an investment. Need to sit and write you long essay.Tinder is not meant for that. WhatsApp is more flexible. What is Your number?"

HER:"123456789 Now I am waiting a good story, with perfect plot and soothing style."

This is grate, that I have funny story, that will make her laugh, and also convince her, that I am not a creep/stalker/etc. Also, that I reject girls as well.

• When messaging her, the more you get to know her, the more daring comments you can say. The best route I have found is, that You make some daring comment, fallowed by very basic and mundane question.

While inside Tinder messaging, when she says something You like or approve:" Good answer. Be careful tho, keep giving me good answers like those, and I might even ask you out on a date. :p What do you study in UNI?" I like this one, because it plants the idea, that you might ask her out, and still she needs to qualify for You, to do it. Also next question appears, that you are still making up your mind. This is consideret daring, because it would be very early in the conversation.

On WhatsApp messaging: "You look like a girl who loves to play with big, heavy balls. When was the last time, You were bowling?" You get the idea
  • Ignore her text at least two times. It is cool little mindfuc1k, because on WhatsApp it shows the "read" mark. 4 h is a good period. Do it, when she says something you disapprove or just something boring. Don't over use it, tho. Why? Read below.

THE GOLDEN ADVICE

Day 1: You get her number and are having convo in WhatsApp;
Day 2: You continue WhatsApp conversation, and you call her in the evening, and you talk on the phone. In first few minutes, You'll figure out, the temperament of this girl, is she boring, annoying or bat sh1t crazy. If you talk with her for 15 minutes, and feel something wrong drop her. No messages, no dates, no nothing. Don't waste time. There are plenty of weird or too boring people out there. If you like her, then steer conversation in a way, where you can mention that, you dont always answer to all the messages. You are busy with your stuff. And with unapologetically saying, that you only write to someone, when you feel like it. She has already noticed, that you have ignored her previously, meaning, she has done something wrong, meaning, she bored you, meaning, she needs to chase you more. Very effective. Keep conversation less than 1hour. End on high note.
Day 3: Message a little on WhatsApp
Day4: Message a little on WhatsApp. In the evening start heavy flirting. Now it is time to turn on the ****yness (DONT SHOW ****YNESS BEFORE PHONE CALL). End with making a plans for a date. I love to do it like this:" If you'd promise me that You would not start to pout and cry, when I'll beat Your fine ass in pool, I would like to take you out on 5day 19:00 on abc Street 123". She confirms, and you end with:" I love the atmosphere there. There are also good tables, and a lot of people seem not to know of that place, so there won't be any unnecessary ears, who would listen to us, while I will flirt with you heavily during our date. ;P "

ENDNOTE: My approach does take more time, but the reward is huge. 0% flakes. Sometimes they come to the meetup already hot and bothered, and I do not need to do much to turn them on. That is because you only go out with the ones, you have the best chemistry, and the phone call makes or brakes it. ;) Before I was taking my time and having a phone conversation, I was having so much **** Tinder dates. Boring, bad chemistry etc. Not anymore. Once this girl came, and I wanted to give her a kiss on a cheek why saying hello and hugging her. She misunderstood me, and we started to make out a little. I had seen her in real life like for 5 seconds. :D Roleplay while playing pool within 1h in our date has become second nature to me. :D

Feel free to challenge my view. Looking forward to the discussion on the topic. Peace! :)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From which country are you? I noticed a disproportionate difference in terms of female behaviour from north and south europe.

I can get numbers and date in norway or denmark but almost none in spain or italy and Im not talking about dates only, I talk about basic politeness and respect.

The hard part for me is not to get the date after we speak in whatsapp but moving to whatsapp from tinder.

Zero_to_hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
From which country are you? I noticed a disproportionate difference in terms of female behaviour from north and south europe.

I can get numbers and date in norway or denmark but almost none in spain or italy and Im not talking about dates only, I talk about basic politeness and respect.

The hard part for me is not to get the date after we speak in whatsapp but moving to whatsapp from tinder.
I come from Baltic countries. I am completely fine by admitting, that my country is an "easy mode" for somewhat good looking guy like myself. I had a pleasure to live in States for 3 months. Damn... That is when I realized, how good I have it in my country in regards to quality of women and maintenance of them. Our country is just beginning to be impacted by "I am a bad-ass ***** and proud of it".. Happy, that is ****, that my children is gonna be dealing with, not me. :D Vast majority here dislikes 3rd wave feminism, and see importance in family values and class here.

I remember, when I was in States (California and Arizona), I witnessed so much unearned arrogance. It really took some time for me to get used to a total 2, to have the arrogance of a 9. I was thinking to myself:" How can you be acting so trashy and diva like, if nobody would ever want you?! Makes no sense!". I was wrong tho. There were plenty of guys flocking these sun burned, overweight whales with unnecessary amount of make-up, and giving them their confidence boost.

Classiness wise, our mentality is closer to the Denmark people, only we aren't so friendly towards bikers (cyclists) here as they are. :D Also, politically we are on the right spectrum, so we got more traditional girls here.

Don't get me wrong, you still need to be high value man here, and you need to pass some **** tests, but I feel, that the pay-off of what you put in here is much more.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I come from Baltic countries. I am completely fine by admitting, that my country is an "easy mode" for somewhat good looking guy like myself. I had a pleasure to live in States for 3 months. Damn... That is when I realized, how good I have it in my country in regards to quality of women and maintenance of them. Our country is just beginning to be impacted by "I am a bad-ass ***** and proud of it".. Happy, that is ****, that my children is gonna be dealing with, not me. :D Vast majority here dislikes 3rd wave feminism, and see importance in family values and class here.

I remember, when I was in States (California and Arizona), I witnessed so much unearned arrogance. It really took some time for me to get used to a total 2, to have the arrogance of a 9. I was thinking to myself:" How can you be acting so trashy and diva like, if nobody would ever want you?! Makes no sense!". I was wrong tho. There were plenty of guys flocking these sun burned, overweight whales with unnecessary amount of make-up, and giving them their confidence boost.

Classiness wise, our mentality is closer to the Denmark people, only we aren't so friendly towards bikers (cyclists) here as they are. :D Also, politically we are on the right spectrum, so we got more traditional girls here.

Don't get me wrong, you still need to be high value man here, and you need to pass some **** tests, but I feel, that the pay-off of what you put in here is much more.
Not sure which one of the 3 you come from but I've been in both LT and EST and in both of them I scored such high quality that in western european countries only top football players or professional chads could get closer.

It helped that I work for the european community so I enjoy a decent standard of life yet that playing ground there is really easy mode, if you are an average guy with an average job you get an average woman with no hassle or work, keeping in mind that the average woman there can be compared to a pretty one in western europe.

Same with tinder and social networks, lower demands and higher quality from them overall but what really surprised me is that there are women everywhere and most of them are goodlooking wheter they are nurse or institutional employee.

Its a total different world than the crappy one most of the guys in this forum live.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any country where folks at one time learned the Russian language is pretty much "easy mode".

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hopefully its not Bratislava...I will never go there after watching Hostel...I dont care if it was a movie...hahaha

Zero_to_hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully its not Bratislava...I will never go there after watching Hostel...I dont care if it was a movie...hahaha
But dont forget, that Bratislava has a great exchange rate. You can have a good time for 1.83$ Source:

Any country where folks at one time learned the Russian language is pretty much "easy mode".
Actually, this might be very, very true. I have heard good things about Ukraine as well. Go there only if You know how to fight. That goes for Russia as well. :D

Not sure which one of the 3 you come from but I've been in both LT and EST and in both of them I scored such high quality that in western european countries only top football players or professional chads could get closer.

It helped that I work for the european community so I enjoy a decent standard of life yet that playing ground there is really easy mode, if you are an average guy with an average job you get an average woman with no hassle or work, keeping in mind that the average woman there can be compared to a pretty one in western europe.

Same with tinder and social networks, lower demands and higher quality from them overall but what really surprised me is that there are women everywhere and most of them are goodlooking wheter they are nurse or institutional employee.

Its a total different world than the crappy one most of the guys in this forum live.
Of course, You had a good time. You have a good career + You're a foreigner. Girls go crazy about the foreigners here. Truth to be told, that only works, if You are coming from "white" countries. We are starting to have a lot of Indians coming here due to IT companies, and for them, getting women here is extremely hard.