Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sharing a laugh (at my expense)

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are at last three things on my phone that I find uninteresting; emoji's, animation and photo filters.

I don't see myself making this mistake twice, but thought that I'd bring this topic up - for others that keep this avenue open.

I use facebook (and yes, I understand and can agree with the arguments against it as well). It's my practice to not add people that I do not know in real life.
Last week I made the exception and I'm old enough to know better.

She posted more about her views and thoughts than activities. She didn't do obsessive posting and didn't appear to be an attention seeker. The few photos she had really looked good. Her main photo was taken at a recent establishment and so I knew her photos were new and not old. .... but there was no below shoulders photos.
Her face appeared petite and I figured what the heck, she lives in my city. Last week, I added my first unknown 'friend'and had coffee with her yesterday.

Laughing yet?
You should be.

The gal that appeared to look 10-15 years younger than me, turned out to look 10-15 years *older* than me. The odd part is that her photos were less than a year old (as mentioned above, she was pictured in a new establishment less than a year old).
And that "petite" face I mentioned above? If she had any more weight, she would have had a double chin!
Luckily, I knew no one in the coffe shop, it wasn't out of my way and she arrived early and paid for her coffee. These were the only 'positives.'

Perhaps this is common knowledge with the younger crowd here, but for those of us in the dark, I thought I'd share my new knowledge. After sharing this laugh with a pal of mine, he said that there are photo filters these days that can make anything look realistic.

If you knew how this gal looked in her photos and how she appeared in the flesh, you would be a believer that filters can do anything to anyone!

Like a lot of people here, I'm more a believer these days in the cold approach, than the internet approach. After yesterday's reminder, I don't see myself getting subjected to this type of situation in the future.

There are others here that rely on the internet approach. and for those people, I wanted to mention my recent blunder. Maybe photo filter alteration is common knowledge to most of you, but if I can prevent someone from making my mistake yesterday I thought I'd bring this up.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
There are filters that can even make a man look like a hot chick and it takes no effort to use it. Do not ever trust online profile pictures, everyone just uses their best looking ones.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the whole facebook madness started, 10+years ago, I used it to add a few hot chicks.
Picked up a girl I knew from college(10/10), ended up dating her for 6 months.
Went with a different totally random chick, had some fun for a week, then remained friends. Even now, 10 years later, we go out every year or so and have a bottle and wine and talk about stuff.
But of course some of the chicks I went out with looked "slightly different"/were batsh1t crazy.
Guess we all end up going on dates like what you described.
All in all, it's better to observe the females in the wild. At least from a physical point of view, what you see is what you get.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch Face & LMS. He uses male models on OLD and writes the most obnoxious messages to see how they react and theyre all DTF, whatever he writes.
He pretty much tells them he's a rapist and they reply saying that he can come round and rape THEM if he wants.
It's all about looks. They need the best genes they can get. Nothing else matters.