Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Share your crazy date stories

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I've finally recovered from getting a heavy tree branch in the head. I'm dating this outdoorsy girl, she's one of those hardcore hikers who thinks paths are for wusses.

Anyway I slipped off a small cliff (not a real cliff, just a little broken-off slope), grabbed a tree branch, then she fell & grabbed the same branch, I fell from the tree, and finally she fell onto me - and the tree branch went right on my head. Must've been 20lbs or something. Then we spent the night sleeping on the cold ground (my backpack ripped and I lost most of my gear).

Times like these, a quiet dinner and movie sounds like bliss.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I was tanning by myself at the beach in SoCal. I was about to leave when a group if mixed HBs and UGs came over by me. I ended up opening them and got an instadate with the hottest one (a petite Latina).

I was headed to the bar to shoot some pool so I invited her along.
On the drive over she starts telling me her story (I didn't ask.)

Turns out she had a kid in foster care, she just got out of a "half-way type house"/jail and was living on the streets. I was like DOH!!!!

At that point I just wanted to drop her off but couldn't bring myself to be rude. So we ended up playing a few games and having a few drinks. BTW, she was hot and wearing these SHORT shorts.

I was getting so horney. But there was no way I was going to hit it. Damn my luck.

When we were done I dropped her off at a taco stand and gave her $5 bucks to buy a burrito.

Worst part is when I let her use my cell to call her friend she got my number (friends caller ID) and she kept trying to call me for a long time.

WORST DATE EVER!!!

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you wanna screw her Teflon? Because she had a kid and went to prison? Just because she went to jail doesn't mean she lost her vagina or got herpes. And nobody said you had to be her kids daddy. lol!

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe the part that she was living on the streets scared him off

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eminence said:
maybe the part that she was living on the streets scared him off

BINGO!! I'm definatly not doing a homeless pu$$y.

Though one time I bought my boy a "homeless" hooker for his b-day as a joke. Funny thing is, he was about to hit it when a cop car pulled up outside because of the party was too loud and she took off. It was gross <shudder>

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
did she at least "take care of you"
Nup, didn't even get laid - I spent the next day in hospital after getting repeating headaches and nausea. Lucky its nothing serious, or else it would've been my worst date ever.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Nup, didn't even get laid - I spent the next day in hospital after getting repeating headaches and nausea. Lucky its nothing serious, or else it would've been my worst date ever.
Well what was your worst date ever?

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:
BINGO!! I'm definatly not doing a homeless pu$$y.

Though one time I bought my boy a "homeless" hooker for his b-day as a joke. Funny thing is, he was about to hit it when a cop car pulled up outside because of the party was too loud and she took off. It was gross <shudder>

So you're telling me she was a 9.5hb (hb meaning hobo)? :crackup: I wonder what she looked like cleaned up? :crackup:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Well what was your worst date ever?
I don't really know, I've had so much bad dates. It might've been the crazy girl who wanted to spend the night in the cemetary and f*ck on top of a gravestone (I chickened out - not a big fan of 'experimenting').