Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shaky voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbpackers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how to explain this really but it recently started happening to me when I make my approaches.

I did an approach today and in the middle when I was talking my voice kinda started to shake making it sound like I was nervous. Anyone got some tips or something so this doesnt happen.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
well, if your voice shakes...then you probably are indeed nervous. no matter how much you may deny it, you are nervous.

so just be cool.

gbpackers

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright I guess maybe it will go away after doing more approaches and stuff.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's running through your mind when you are doing these approaches of yours?

If you are freaking out about rejection, the only way to get over it is do it a lot. When you start out keep it simple. Don't get into long winded stories or rambling on the same thing. Also ask questions, questions will open up areas for you two talk about and may in fact give you ideas for dates based on your interests. And if you are still worried about being shot down, turn it into a game, make it fun. The quicker you make this common place thing in your mind when it comes to approaches, the quicker you will stop being shaky.

-Grey Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.